IMG_3053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3052 (resized).jpeg
20240331_185053 (resized).jpg
20240331_185034 (resized).jpg
20240331_184519 (resized).jpg
20240331_184510 (resized).jpg
20240331_183927 (resized).jpg
20240331_184141 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DudeRegular.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7543 3 years ago

Hi all,
Looking to pick up IJTPA if anyone is looking to move theirs. Could buy or trade (Beatles, Star Trek, maybe Addams). I have a couple of leads via facebook, but nothing has confirmed just yet. Thanks!

#7545 3 years ago

I really want one yes. But 11k is just a bit high .

1 month later
#7831 3 years ago

I picked up an IJ today from a very nice seller. I have been after one for a while and looking forward to getting into it!

2 weeks later
#7876 3 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

I’d say RADCALs were an improvement!
[quoted image][quoted image]

I need to place my order. Wow!

1 month later
#7955 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

I’ve one anomaly that I new I had going into testing. I wanted to determine if it would happen in the wild.
It does...but... it is NOT a deal breaker. This is the design that I am going with. I’ve a small adjustment I want to get tested to see if I can fix that one issue.
They will be available very soon !!!

Very interested. My IJ just moved out to the garage to undergo some work. I will be shopping it out, doing radcals, getting metal powdercoated, etc. I would love to add the mode hole fix too.

#7976 2 years ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

Hey! Hoping someone can help me out. My game started launching new balls randomly. I can’t pinpoint what is triggering it. But I’ll be in the middle of a regular game and all the sudden a new ball will launch. It gets worse with even more balls launching during multi ball. I removed both boards surrounding the through and they look normal. Nothing seems out of place. Anyone have this happen before? Any ideas? Thanks!

Good chance its the trough boards. Check them in switch test and also you can check the transmitter with your cell phone camera to see if they are lighting up. Bad solder joints can be an issue here as stuff is bouncing around on the playfield, bad solder joints can make connection again and confuse the game.

#7978 2 years ago

Thanks! So I checked the switch test for the trough board and it says “closed” ....

Ok, so there are quite a few in there though. It is good to check them by rolling balls in one by one and checking the switches individually. Also lighting bump your hand around the playfield in switch test mode to see if any trigger that way too.

#7990 2 years ago

Thanks again. After a lot of trial and error I think I figured out the what problem is... In the switch test whenever I hit the left or right flipper in addition the the L/R flipper being activated it also shows "Top Trough" I am guessing that is what's causing the problem? Any ideas how to fix that or what may be causing it? Thanks everyone!

Wiring or bad solder joints. If you know how to solder, reflowing may fix it right up b

#7997 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Does anybody know the exact targets/switches/etc that increase the standard bonus? I’m trying to figure out what to concentrate on when I have 8x or Max multipliers. It seems when there is 8x (when Indy cracks the whip) I barely get anything on the 8x which means only certain targets increase the targets. Anybody have an idea? I want to say the Adventure targets increase it, but not really sure

Bonus x is increased by the top lane I-N-D-Y rollovers only as far as I know.

1 month later
#8184 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

I’m keeping a list ... building them in batches and contacting folks when they are ready to ship.

Looking forward to getting one of these! My game is partially disassembled now. Parts are out for powdercoating. Have a big batch of new stuff to put in and make it nice.

2 months later
#8701 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

it seems like I am having an issue with the right flipper.
This coil had to be replaced as it was overheated and swollen and had to be replaced.
However, even with the new coil I noticed the following:
It seems to have a bit less holding power than the left
If I touch the coil, I can feel the current going through it (it sounds stupid but I feel whatever this is, magnetism? no idea, the magnetic field or the current but this is not noticeable on the left flipper.
The holding power is ok, but if a ball comes down at speed I get a micro flip and a huge bounce off the right flipper.
The right coil heats up a lot faster than the left, when on hold. In fact, the left shows no signs of heat when on hold.
EOS is new and adjusted properly, also working on switch test.
The left coil does not have these issues however holding power seems to be about the same and micro flips are not noticeable during play.
last but not least, I tested the right coil WIRED TO the left flipper and the results are the same as described above.
Bad new coil?

I know you said you adjusted the EOS, but that kinda sounds like an EOS issue.

Are you checking this with a game started or in test mode? I would check it in Test mode if you haven't and try the hold function there.

4 months later
#9237 2 years ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Hi All, Just wanted to share latest mod I've been working on: 'Staff of Ra_Light Jackpot' mod. Few more details on the thread here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-pop-bumper-cap-ruins/page/2#post-6659007
Basically - I wanted to get the headpiece onto the play field somewhere that made sense and I felt that in the movie it kinda lights the jackpot up by illuminating the location of the Ark, so felt like a good fit. Let me know if interested.
Cheers!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is a nice looking piece. I agree with pinballreno on the upper text. Removing it would improve the look.

3 months later
#9599 2 years ago
Quoted from Fremen:

Can someone point me in the direction of the small metal piece that was made to protect the diode on the bottom of the POA that gets smashed all the time from the mode hole shot.
I have always just taped a piece of plastic over the mode hole, but that is not really working for me anymore.

http://www.passionforpinball.com/ijpros.htm

5 months later
#9966 1 year ago
Quoted from patje:

I still got a problem with the general illumination. The lights goes off when playing for a few seconds and
then comes back on... Does somebody know wat to do ?

https://pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php/Williams_WPC#General_Illumination_Problems

6 months later
#10482 12 months ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Want to share some pics of my new Indy. After a 3 year hiatus, rejoined the club for awhile with this beauty restored by Chris at High End Pins. It’s one of those early models with the chrome POA rails. My 4-year-old likes it because he can get multiball pretty easily. I traded my first Indy too quickly and never explored the modes or reached the wizard mode. Hope to this time![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Super nice game!

4 months later
#10777 7 months ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

Yasssssss! I’m in the club!
Question: The “T” (in ENT) light socket popped out of the large light board and it’s a tight fit trying to pop it back into place. To reinstall it should I remove the screws holding the board in place, disconnect the two harnesses, remove the board, then install?
Will the socket pop back into place on the board or will I need to solder?
I’ve never seen this type of socket before…
Cheers.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats. That will need to be soldered in.

1 month later
#10889 6 months ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Alright yall... I feel pretty dumb asking this but I can't find the service plug anywhere on this machine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reimport-hack-service-outlet-install

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
14,000 (OBO)
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,500 (OBO)
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 12.95
$ 29.00
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DudeRegular.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club?tu=DudeRegular and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.