IMG_0381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7323 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2699 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240316_125513 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125552 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125644 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125843 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cudaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6188 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I installed lights on my idol....love the look....thanks for the idea Korn [quoted image]

Can you show me where this idea is shared and how to do it? It looks great!

4 months later
#7150 3 years ago

@ricochet, can you please add me to your mode start hole replacement scoop and protector? Thanks!

2 months later
#7758 3 years ago

While we are sharing our cat pictures....

3685 (resized).jpeg3685 (resized).jpeg57961 (resized).jpeg57961 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#7834 3 years ago

Thanks for continuing to work on this. Still "in" when you have it completed to your liking!

Quoted from Ricochet:

Mode Scoop "Lao's Antidote" Update
I want to give you all an update regarding Lao's Antidote, presently I am in a re-design phase. I've pounded the heck out of so many different options and have yet to find one where I am :
#1 Confident that paying customers will be 100% satisfied
#2 Is practical to make
Rest assured I am working on this thing weekly (every day in my head and on paper). I feel bad for the drag on the schedule but I have to be certain its right. Early designs that were not 100% proven got me and everyone else excited... my mistake for not holding back until I was 100% satisfied.
I already have a few new folks in the hopper for testing and several whom I worked with early on. When the final design is tested by them... and they are satisfied, it will be made available.
I may be shooting for an unrealistic performance goal, but if I don't... it won't be what should be.
Thanks for your understanding
-Jim
P.S. If all goes well, I still plan on selling several of these for just the cost of shipping when testing is completed. I said that months ago... I still plan on doing that... I still have everyone on a list. You will be contacted at that time to see if you are still interested in the early adopter phase.

2 months later
#8058 2 years ago

I am on the list.....yeah!

Quoted from Ricochet:

*********** LAO's Antidote Production Starting *************
Please, if you have PM'd me or replied regarding interest in this product... check my sheet to see if you are on it...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11nD2RZnNf3VHWYTyTVtXyvln9uA4hbOW5QK7jVhbGS8/edit?usp=sharing
If not, send me a PM.
This is for initial qty only. It doesn't have to be super accurate... I need to be certain that I get enough material for those who have shown interest and have helped to keep the candle burning for this thing
There are a handful of you that have helped with testing (even really early on) you may not be on this list... but I got you covered.
Price for this will be $35.00 + $10.00 shipping CONUS, $20.00 shipping elsewhere.
What is included:
- Lao's Antidote Fitment
- 2 ea #6-32 machine screws
- 2 ea #6 washers to install between the screw and your plastic (I don't like driving screws directly onto playfield plastics!)
- Installation Instructions
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

2 months later
#8544 2 years ago

Got my Antidote in the mail today. Think Jim sent my email on Monday and its here already. Not sure when I will get it installed but it is an impressive piece of steel!

Thanks Jim!

Quoted from Ricochet:

FYI ...getting through the backlog of Antidote customers. I'm pushing off folks that don't respond within 48 hours. Demand is high ... lots of people waiting ... bumping you doesn't mean you will not get one... just that it will be later on down the line.
I've no other way to get in contact with people other than private messaging on these forums, so if you are not actively checking your inbox... you may miss your slot.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11nD2RZnNf3VHWYTyTVtXyvln9uA4hbOW5QK7jVhbGS8/edit?usp=sharing
Thanks for understanding
Jim

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
12,500 (OBO)
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
$ 1,419.00
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

14,000 (OBO)
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cudaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club?tu=Cudaman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.