IMG_0381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7323 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2699 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240316_125513 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125552 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125644 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125843 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 3pinballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3760 5 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

I'll start. I hated this game for years, due to playing crappy on location games. Years later, I played a perfect one at a collector's house and realized how awesome it is.
Has anyone actually gotten all 12 of the modes in one game? I've never even come close...

I have gotten the 12 modes but couldn't cash in on the shots after to get the 1 Billion. Disclaimer....I have all my games set to 5 balls.

#3762 5 years ago

I need to LED my game and put in those super bands as both of you guys have done a great job with the yellow and green

1 year later
#5449 4 years ago
Quoted from wallybgood:

Cleaned/polished/painted an Indiana Jones A-16317 Subway Metal Trough that I purchased used. Before and after pics. If anyone runs across the A-16231 Popper or metal ramps (not habitrails) let me know.
Wally[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

OMG, how did you make that thing look brand new!!!!

#5450 4 years ago

Curious , has anyone updated their speakers with Flipper Fidelity or any other speakers?

If so, is it noticeable difference to even bother? thx

6 months later
#6705 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

While it was apart i installed Davi's airball protector:
[quoted image]
Its very thick and strong. Its super nice, a perfect fit.
But there are very few threads left on the rear post to attach my biplane rear wire due to the thickness.
Ill probably have to change out the post or just leave the rear wire loose.

Question, does this help the ball from bouncing back out and not going into the hole?

I have a Cliffy installed and someone said that that might cause lift causing it not to go into the hole.

Also, Steve at Pinball Resource told me a long time ago, and I did this, was to go down in Coil Strength and that will keep plastics from breaking. I can hit all shots, but right ramp seems like I should have kept it original. Even with the weaker coils the balls still bounces out from the center hole.

Any input would be great!

#6717 3 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Final ? Version
For you IJ movie fans...
Coming soon... “Lao’s Antidote” - Indy Scoop and Plastic Protector [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is this for the center hole?

My Mode Start accepts the ball , I don't have a Cliffy on that hole as it caused the ball to bounce out.

#6718 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Leave the Cliffy, get @richochet new deflector, weaker coils will be problematic in IJ as the ramps are too steep, plastic protectors help, if Davi decides to do another run of the air ball plastics make sure you get on the list.

thank you very much for the input!!!!!!

2 weeks later
#6971 3 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Thanks... its about to get real... once these things make their way into more machines! I'm pleased with the final design.

Hello,,,,please put me down for 1 also....Looks great!

#6972 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

The POA is an entirely different animal

How do I know if I'm having a problem with my POA?

Mine seems to work fine...goes back and forth, but maybe It doesn't - Can't wait to hear back from you...thx

#6973 3 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Hurry up definitely has a great ending...

Hate that shot....My ball bounces back out 50% of the time....My Mode Start is more reliable than the center shot....so Frustrating

#6976 3 years ago

Moves back and forth fine, Have a hard time hitting all the switches but I think that's just me not timing it right

1 month later
#7399 3 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

I’ve a bending jig I made.
A few will go out to my early birds but I’m not seeing a need for any more changes.
Just didn’t want to dump the bucks into the big order until I felt completely confident.
I’m ready to place the big order !
I know it’s taking forever ... I appreciate you all hanging in there. I’m testing the snot out of it ... making sure all the bends are consistent and it behaves consistently.
It’s a “free time” gig.
[quoted image]

What's the purpose of the metal?

#7419 3 years ago

Anyone have this issue?

So when ball enters POA, it always goes to the left, I CANNOT hit the top right switch at all.

I'll have to take a Picture of my POA to show you how it has a slight tilt to the left (the POA playfield)

Is having a tilt normal, or should it be level?

If it needs to be level, HOW DO YOU LEVEL IT?

tHANKS

#7445 3 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Pics please...could be multiple issues. (bad dual opto board, misaligned mini PF, metal posts bent in the wrong direction, etc.)

hopefully this video comes through

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iOSxAfWFeyHupWDdAazR4rtF_1HDlP53/view?usp=sharing

IMG-6657 (resized).jpgIMG-6657 (resized).jpgIMG-6659 (resized).jpgIMG-6659 (resized).jpg
#7456 3 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Ok, first step, take a video of the Mini PF test in the test mode (#15).
Your PF may be too far back, it may need to be shifted towards to the player a bit...try and ensure it sits as far forward as possible without hitting the metal ramp in front of it. Probably won't help the left to right problem, but it will help with other issues which may not be visible at this point.
It appears that your mini PF is misaligned on the mounting bar, but I don't know for sure until we can see the mini PF test running and how it settles.
Edit: You also appear to have a washer behind the rope bridge. This may or may not be ok, and is definitely not stock, so I would remove that as well to ensure your starting is point is the stock setup.

Okay, I'll do that....How do you know I have a washer behind POA?

Here's the video while it's off

#7492 3 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

That video doesn't help...you need to have it on and go into the test menu and run the Mini PF test (#15 I believe). Let's see that run, and also shift it left and right in the video (in test mode - not manually with your hands). Again, odds are it is not mounted in the center (causing a tilt to one side) and is also sitting too far back.
I see the washer in the images you posted, it is quite large.

Here's the Test Let me know if this is normal or If I have to adjust something thx

#7494 3 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Would have liked to see you manually shift the POA right and left, but I think I've seen enough. It's mounted too far back and it's tilted left too much.
Loosen the small bolt (Allen key hole) behind the POA, slide it towards the front a bit, and then tilt it right and re-tighten.
Re-run the test, and then manually test. Ensure it aligns in the middle.

great, thx...that was a Fast response!!!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

12,500 (OBO)
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,419.00
Wanted
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 3pinballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club?tu=3pinballs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.