IMG_0381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7323 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2699 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240316_125513 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125552 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125644 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125843 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 2pupPinz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4051 5 years ago

AWESOME coin door!! Looks like I have to take up airbrushing now lol! Congratulations on getting a great pin! Enjoy!

2 weeks later
#4063 5 years ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:Hey all, I had some friends over last night for pin time, and Indy was playing up a little. It kept going in to test mode randomly after a ball had drained, and also occasionally when just left Unplayed for a while. I haven’t been able to replicate the issue since. I have a pinsound recently installed and am wondering if it’s to do with power supply? Any thoughts? Like I say, I’m struggling to get it to do it again, which is why I wonder if it was due to being on and played longer than usual, and therefore some kind of power supply or spiking issue.
Appreciate any suggestions.

http://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Williams_WPC#Game_resets

http://tpf.kahr.us/

Check out the pinwiki link. May be time to replace caps/br, but I would check for good connections to the powerboard and ribbon cables (if old, replace those first and make sure seated well). Try some simple stuff first. You can also grab a kahr gizmo that will stop the resets, but not solve any underlying issue, I have done that and it works well, but the problem still would need to be resolved. If you have access to another pcb that matches from another game, swap it out and see if you have the resets. Check for cracks in the solder, burnt idc, good connection of idc wires, etc. Depending on skill level, you may want to elect to send board out for repair, but it may take a while. Fyi, my CV board would reset after hitting both flippers at the same time, so you may to try that to reproduce the reset, and the interval between resets tended to get faster the longer the game was on. It’s a great game and if you plan on having it a long time, you may even consider a new rottendog board, and get the original board repaired, so you have a backup in the future. Good luck and be patient to find the culprit.

#4087 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Hoping for Zaza to read your post and fix your issue. He is always 100% spot on

Agree. You might want to post in a new thread outside of this IJ thread, you will more likely get a response that will be helpful.

1 month later
#4206 5 years ago

FYI..

Came across this new 3bank target assembly on Pinball Life for IJ. Wish I saw this about 8 mos. ago when I rebuilt mine that was broken. I used the Bugs Bunny bracket which is exactly the same, and purchased all other parts separately for a similar total cost, but this would have saved a ton of time.

40ED1F03-7111-49FB-93E0-A4163F671AD4 (resized).png40ED1F03-7111-49FB-93E0-A4163F671AD4 (resized).png
#4209 5 years ago

I know right! I spent a few days grinding through making sure all would work with my set up and this pops up lol. Oh well, learned alot about getting parts from other games in the process, but this would’ve saved me a few hours.

#4212 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

There's a bad design on it. The coil mounts to two screws. These screws are tap welded to plate. I had one break off a year ago. Kinda made game unplayable. At the time I talked to Marco and no new plans to make plate soon. I was lucky and a guy at pin a go go had a plate on a table. When you have a broken part , you recognize one instantly.

Exactly where mine broke...coil bracket weld. Mine was a routed game, HUO may not incur the quantity of bank cycles a routed game may go through to cause a break, but might not hurt to have one if it gets alot of play.

#4251 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I had to zoom in on your photo because I thought you had a tree stump as a topper. Guess my eyes are getting bad.

That’s hilarious right there! Its Groot standing behind IJ.

#4255 4 years ago

I searched for the small gate in front of the mechanism about a year ago, luckily a fellow pinsider sold me one. I have only seen the entire piece being 3D printed, from Germany if I recall, as are the ruins. There for sure is a market for all those pieces, and would be a great opportunity for someone with the right skills to make easy money.

#4257 4 years ago

I stand corrected, Budapest, not Germany. That looks great Davi!

#4267 4 years ago

I use a mostly white with a few yellow and orange on flippers and posts.

1 week later
#4305 4 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

Lol we do not speak of Crystal Skull...

Hahahaha! When I first watched it, I was disappointed. However, the more I watch it, I’m warming up to it. Can’t wait for 2021 and the next installment

2 weeks later
#4342 4 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

I'm guessing this is one of those unused connectors as everything seems to be working fine? Am I right?[quoted image]

Do your backbox flashers work? J106 possibly? Are any keyed?

#4350 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Heads up if you are planning on buying the Marcos planes, the green one is total garbage. The white plane isn’t bad but your better off buying the modded ones. Fan of Marcos generally but this looks like a kindergartener painted it while playing with a kitten.
I put the originals for comparison
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Time to breakout those old Testor paints! I don’t think I had a GI Joe that I didn’t paint up when I was a kid.

#4359 4 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

I bought the jackpot light board from Marco and I was wondering if there are DIY instructions somewhere for cutting out the three jackpots on the speaker panel board?

I used a drill with a fairly large bit and traced the 3 items out onto the board and slow cut out the board, taking a little off at a time using a flashlight lighting up from behind. It came with absolutely no instructions whatsoever which sucks, but it wasn’t too bad.

#4362 4 years ago

Under 2K!? Yeah that’s a buy now for sure

#4364 4 years ago

I used a ruler and a pencil. Measure into the images from top and bottom and side to side. If I were to do it again, I would probably use tracing paper to make it easier. I started with holes smaller than needed and increased them to final size. The chest was the hardest, on my list to finish up lol. I might clean it up with a dremel. I think someone on the thread was selling a precut one done professionally, but seemed a bit too much for me unless I was doing a high end restore.

#4367 4 years ago

Looks great! I’ll send you mine to do lol! Yeah i touched up mine with some black paint to seal it. Great job!

#4399 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I was completely wrong.
This is my fried bridge plastic board.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s a little bit Chicken Fried! B&T...burnt and toast lol. Sucks though.

3 months later
#4731 4 years ago
Quoted from Beaumistim:

im an entrenched member of the fade club (for now) im also a member of the my indy keeps shooting balls into play, continuously over and over. and the my mini playfield isnt working. any known common issues for these problems?[quoted image]

Quoted from underlord:

Ball trough optos are known to have issues, causing multiple balls to release. I installed new trough boards on mine.[quoted image]

Agree. And make sure the connectors are seated on the boards, or change the connectors. The one on the front most board could have been jostled loose or bumped.

1 month later
#4802 4 years ago

Yeah, that looks like a beautiful one! Congratulations! Someone for sure took care of that one

1 month later
3 weeks later
#4974 4 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Back in the club...[quoted image]

“The penitent shall pass” ...now don’t leave

2 months later
#5394 4 years ago
Quoted from AaronZOOM:

You COULD say that whomever created the original mock-up of the full apron actually knew their archaeology. If you look at the original graphic that @peterg posted, you'll see the pyramid on the left actually has a different shape than the other 3. It has a distinct bend in it, so I assume it is the famous Bent Pyramid. The three next to Indy must be the most well-known Giza Necropolis, and way off to the right is the stepped pyramid of Djoser. This isn't just some apron graphic - it's a hidden lesson in Egyptology. All of these structures are geographically fairly close to each other.
I "un-bent" the pyramid on the left to make it match the others, but I may put the bend back in just because it's so technically accurate, and that pleases me. Especially for an Indiana Jones themed pin, it just warms my archaeology heart.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah, but where is the pit of snakes?

1 week later
#5462 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Has anybody ever modified the prototype jackpot lights? I have this and they are very bright and wondering if anybody put a color lens or replaced them in order to lower the brightness/color[quoted image]

That’s a great idea! Might be able to use those acrylic gels that they use for photoshoot lighting effects. They’re only a couple of bucks on amazon and can cut with scissors to size

#5469 4 years ago

Here you go Wolfemaaan...

126F1902-9380-4703-84A1-A98EA32EE8D1 (resized).jpeg126F1902-9380-4703-84A1-A98EA32EE8D1 (resized).jpegF8226863-773D-44C2-9833-C5C171EF35A8 (resized).jpegF8226863-773D-44C2-9833-C5C171EF35A8 (resized).jpeg
#5474 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Well, before they close down shipping from Europe, looks like I just made it
[quoted image]

You cheat dr jones! No fair, you pay

#5481 4 years ago

There’s gold in ‘dem dar games! Au..get away from me gold

#5511 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

I've already upgraded the "questionable" issue Davi, so were good [quoted image]

Nice!

#5545 4 years ago

I find it hard to understand why the bar code was used anyway. Was it used for inventory reasons? NOS sales? Seems useless for a pinball playfield

#5549 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I really think we should drop this barcode talk already

Ok..but just one more

524ACAFC-EE0F-45A3-A1D1-B3423129E332 (resized).jpeg524ACAFC-EE0F-45A3-A1D1-B3423129E332 (resized).jpeg
#5558 4 years ago

Indiana Jones and the Holy Roll!

“You give me the Charmin, I throw you the whip”

9 months later
#7588 3 years ago
Quoted from Vaital:

Hi,
the LCD has also much better resolution. cause i'm in decision between Color DMD LED or LCD. the LED is smaller and the LCD panel is bigger...so does it fits? and it's possible to add Jackpot Backboard with the LCD panel?
thanks

Yes the lcd fits with the jackpot board installed too

#7590 3 years ago

Didn’t even know that existed. Good point

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

12,500 (OBO)
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.95
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 2pupPinz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club?tu=2pupPinz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.