Topic Stats

• 4,770 posts
  • 394 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 44 minutes ago by kuchiyaji
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,580 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2124 2 (resized).jpg
IMG_2103 (resized).jpg
IMG_2095 (resized).jpg
IMG_2091 (resized).jpg
IMG_2090 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190822_161345.jpg
IMG_20190822_161313.jpg
IMG_20190822_161307.jpg
IMG_20190822_161420.jpg
IMG_20190822_161410.jpg
IMG_20190822_161340.jpg
20190118_175649 (resized).jpg
20190829_202315 (resized).jpg
20190823_184910 (resized).jpg
DSCN2919 (resized).JPG
DSCN2729 (resized).JPG

There are 4770 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 96.
#4751 8 days ago
Quoted from Averell:

Mmmh, an easy update is the BG20 from Visaton in combination with PinSound Reorchestration from Endprodukt.
I use this subwoofer in all my pinball machines!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Greet looking cabinet! However, is the cab floor and ring opening not 6-1/2" ? Does the surround make contact with the ring? Maybe it does not - can't see the cone geometry from the images. I assume it is an eight. Help me understand this solution better. thx

#4752 8 days ago
Quoted from Averell:

Mmmh, an easy update is the BG20 from Visaton in combination with PinSound Reorchestration from Endprodukt.
I use this subwoofer in all my pinball machines!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

The bg20 is a great speaker at a great price.

#4753 8 days ago

The adapter is made for the BG20 in a perfect way and the manufacturer can set the right diameter for each cabinet.

#4754 7 days ago

I think you guys would like our Pyle sub driver. It has superior construction (rubber surround, poly coated cone, dual voice coil, lower impedance / higher power rating) and can accommodate the PinWoofer dual-channel sub amp.

Our sub ring (WPC or universal) raises the driver off the deck and allows for free movement of the cone beyond the plane of the basket, unimpeded. We have amps, powered sub and backbox kits or go over the top with the 5-1/4" WPC super kit:

https://pinwoofer.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fpinwoofer-powered-super-kit

We design and cut our own cabinet and backbox rings. Pictured are the sub kit, WPC backbox adapters and some proto runs on the development router. (Get rid of that 3-1/2" speaker for good!) We have many more designs depending on the target (WPC/WPC95/Sega/DE/Stern/CGC, etc.). You guys should give PinWoofer a try. We have scores of kits in WPC and they really do take your pin to the next level.

If we don't already have it, we will make it! Just ask.

Thanks!

https://PinWoofer.com

20190118_175649 (resized).jpg20190829_202315 (resized).jpg20190823_184910 (resized).jpg
#4755 7 days ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

I think you guys would like our Pyle sub driver. It has superior construction (rubber surround, poly coated cone, dual voice coil, lower impedance / higher power rating) and can accommodate the PinWoofer dual-channel sub amp.
Our sub ring (WPC or universal) raises the driver off the deck and allows for free movement of the cone beyond the plane of the basket, unimpeded. We have amps, powered sub and backbox kits or go over the top with the 5-1/4" WPC super kit:
We design and cut our own cabinet and backbox rings. Pictured are the sub kit, WPC backbox adapters and some proto runs on the development router. (Get rid of that 3-1/2" speaker for good!) We have many more designs depending on the target (WPC/WPC95/Sega/DE/Stern/CGC, etc.). You guys should give PinWoofer a try. We have scores of kits in WPC and they really do take your pin to the next level.
Thanks!
https://PinWoofer.com[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice. Do you sell the sub rings separate?

#4756 7 days ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Thanks!

Thats a nice looking set up!

#4757 7 days ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Nice. Do you sell the sub rings separate?

We can sell rings separately for now, provided we don't compete with our own kitting ability. However, please note that you get a price break on the rings when amplifiers and speakers or power cables are part of the package. The rings are an enabler to our kits, so the price of the rings drops significantly once more pinball audio gear is in play. In fact, we have been adding rings to sub amp orders for guys who have an aftermarket cab speaker upgrade, but now require stand off when amplification is added.

Our amps and amplified kits add something special and give your pin amazing presence (more so than just speaker upgrades), and they are turnkey with tech support should you require it. Anyone can tackle our install easily and without risk to your expensive sound board. Happy to work up something custom for you.

Thanks,

https://PinWoofer.com

#4758 7 days ago

For those that are using Pinsound, which Endprodukt mix is the best

IJ_Remastered_Endprodukt.zip

or

Indiana Jones - Reorchestrated

(Or some other unposted mix)

It appears Remastered is Movie/Sountrack Files vs Reorchestrated which appears to be a original WPC stereo redo with orchestration by Endprodukt himself.

What say you?

#4759 7 days ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

For those that are using Pinsound, which Endprodukt mix is the best
IJ_Remastered_Endprodukt.zip
or
Indiana Jones - Reorchestrated
(Or some other unposted mix)
It appears Remastered is Movie/Sountrack Files vs Reorchestrated which appears to be a original WPC stereo redo with orchestration by Endprodukt himself.
What say you?

Endprodukt by a mile !

#4760 7 days ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Endprodukt by a mile !

They are both Endprodukt - but I think I figured out the Reorchestrated is the best one. I have to say though, there is some stuff about it I really don’t like. I’m gonna dump the file and fix that

#4761 6 days ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

They are both Endprodukt - but I think I figured out the Reorchestrated is the best one. I have to say though, there is some stuff about it I really don’t like. I’m gonna dump the file and fix that

There are a couple of things that are a bit wonky... but its easy to just remove them as they are usually just redundant sounds...(meaning there are other clips to pick from). I left them in ... haven't gotten around to remove them. There are just so many clips that it seems that the ones that are are a little off don't hit all that often.

#4762 6 days ago

Clearcoat is done on digital print. Exchange is possible (swap your old pf to this new one)...

IMG_20190822_161307.jpgIMG_20190822_161313.jpgIMG_20190822_161340.jpgIMG_20190822_161345.jpgIMG_20190822_161410.jpgIMG_20190822_161420.jpg
#4763 6 days ago
Quoted from Davi:

Clearcoat is done on digital print. Exchange is possible (swap your old pf to this new one)...[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

W O W !!!!

#4764 6 days ago
Quoted from Davi:

Clearcoat is done on digital print. Exchange is possible (swap your old pf to this new one)...[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Are you selling these or is this for us to drool

#4765 6 days ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Are you selling these or is this for us to drool

Exchange is possible. If you have an old playfield, and looking for a fresh one, here is the chance.

#4766 6 days ago

So are you reusing the original playfield? Sanding and applying artwork with clear coat?

#4767 5 days ago
Quoted from underlord:

So are you reusing the original playfield? Sanding and applying artwork with clear coat?

I can't say yes - but you are right

#4768 4 days ago

Hey Everyone,
I have the final designs for the 'Macguffin' Bumper Caps. There are a few colour options and all details can be found on this thread:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-pop-bumper-cap-ruins#post-5189003
I'm assembling the batch list now, so final call for any orders.
Thanks

IMG_2090 (resized).jpgIMG_2091 (resized).jpgIMG_2095 (resized).jpgIMG_2103 (resized).jpgIMG_2124 2 (resized).jpg
#4769 59 minutes ago

I'm thrilled to be joining the club in about a week! Shipping my Indy from west to Midwest, but Indy can handle the adventure. Ordered new blades, target decals and a few mods. Color DMD soon. I sold my Stern Indy to step up to this game...is it as good as people say? Can't wait to find out!

#4770 44 minutes ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Thanks!

great looking setup you have here!! i'm drooling all over the place just looking at these pics.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
$ 21.00
There are 4770 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 96.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside