IJ spare parts (resized).jpg
20240320_235401 (resized).jpg
20240320_235329 (resized).jpg
20240320_224027 (resized).jpg
20240320_235312 (resized).jpg
20240320_235234 (resized).jpg
IMG_0746 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0749 (resized).jpeg

There are 11,592 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 232.
#4451 4 years ago

Hi guys,

I'm looking for these parts for my Indiana, Marcos doesn't haven't on stock. Thanks.

Gustavo

IMG_0497 (resized).JPGIMG_0497 (resized).JPGIMG_0498 (resized).JPGIMG_0498 (resized).JPG
#4452 4 years ago
Quoted from Haggy38:

Hi guys,
I'm looking for these parts for my Indiana, Marcos doesn't haven't on stock. Thanks.
Gustavo[quoted image][quoted image]

Try action pinball

#4454 4 years ago

It has arrived - Thanks Davi

51015082-F583-4078-BA87-81FDBC6B2367 (resized).jpeg51015082-F583-4078-BA87-81FDBC6B2367 (resized).jpeg
#4455 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

It has arrived - Thanks davi [quoted image]

That looks awesome!!!!

#4456 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

That’s awesome!!

#4457 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

You are welcome. Another nice design by Lior.

#4458 4 years ago

Davi I didn’t know these were available. Do you have a thread for these?

#4459 4 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

davi I didn’t know these were available. Do you have a thread for these?

Don't have a thread, just pm me.

#4460 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Anybody know where to get the IJ Speaker Grills?[quoted image]

Is the original faded? Send it to me, full restoration is possible, like this:

20190624_123303 (resized).jpg20190624_123303 (resized).jpg
#4461 4 years ago

Guys, price check:
What is the reasonable price of a set if IJ wire ramps? Very nice repro, brass plated, perfect copy.

20190624_121812 (resized).jpg20190624_121812 (resized).jpg20190523_134902 (resized).jpg20190523_134902 (resized).jpg20190624_121845 (resized).jpg20190624_121845 (resized).jpg
#4462 4 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Guys, price check:
What is the reasonable price of a set if IJ wire ramps? Very nice repro, brass plated, perfect copy.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

A guy out here did all my IJ + TOTAN for $250 for just the plating. So I think anywhere around $200 USD is reasonable for the plating. The problem you’ll find is low piece runs, most places don’t want to setup for that.

With that said, the price of all the wireforms plated, well. I’ve seen single pieces for a couple hundred so a complete set you could get quite a bit.

Feel free to sell them all to me tho for $25

#4463 4 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Guys, price check:
What is the reasonable price of a set if IJ wire ramps? Very nice repro, brass plated, perfect copy.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It's the shipping from Budapest is the Killer.
Interested, when you say repro, did you make them?

#4464 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

It's the shipping from Budapest is the Killer.
Interested, when you say repro, did you make them?

By my friend's brother, he is a master of metal.
Shipping can't be a killer; this is not a low value stuff and on top of that is very rare (I would say not available). The killer is the shipping cost by Marco to overseas: a single starpost's shipping cost is $50.

#4465 4 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

By my friend's brother, he is a master of metal.
Shipping can't be a killer; this is not a low value stuff and on top of that is very rare (I would say not available). The killer is the shipping cost by Marco to overseas: a single starpost's shipping cost is $50.

How much for the wireforms?

#4466 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

How much for the wireforms?

For you a bit cheaper of course
Clearcoat is in progress, then it will be ready for sale.

AustinPowers (resized).JPGAustinPowers (resized).JPG
#4467 4 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

For you a bit cheaper of course
Clearcoat is in progress, then it will be ready for sale.[quoted image]

Thanks! I think they look fantastic! Nice job!

#4468 4 years ago

Can somebody take a closeup pic of the diverted shaft clip & washer? That didn’t seem to be on mine and want to see what it looks like correct. Thx!

5CD3661D-EB99-49E9-A8C8-A1433CC2262B (resized).jpeg5CD3661D-EB99-49E9-A8C8-A1433CC2262B (resized).jpeg
#4469 4 years ago

I have a used set of trough boards. $30 shipped. Position 3 stopped registering so I just bought a new set from pinball life. If your good at troubleshooting should be easy fix.

#4470 4 years ago

Here are a couple pics of medisinyl's Light Jackpot Temple mod installed on my machine next to his rails. Great work.

IMG_1611 (resized).jpgIMG_1611 (resized).jpgIMG_1627 (resized).jpgIMG_1627 (resized).jpg
#4471 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Here are a couple pics of medisinyl's Light Jackpot Temple mod installed on my machine next to his rails. Great work.[quoted image][quoted image]

Great photos! Thank you.

Glad to finally see a pic of the mirror version installed and what appears to be a red flasher--that may be the way to go with this one, and still seems to light the fire well enough.

Your game is looking awesome ...perhaps one day I'll get an Indy of my own. Would certainly make the mod work easier. Fortunately I've had the help of three other Pinsiders on these. Despite all the complaints I read about Pinside, the community here is generally awesome from what I've experienced.

#4472 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Here are a couple pics of medisinyl's Light Jackpot Temple mod installed on my machine next to his rails. Great work.[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great, on my list of mods to get after DMD, glass, Pinsound

#4473 4 years ago

Well, put in my last screw. Wooohooo! Well worth it. Some before dirt dog pics and after. Y’all been there, what a lot of parts this game has. Worth it tho

1CB3697F-34A8-4A7C-91A7-41602BB0604B (resized).jpeg1CB3697F-34A8-4A7C-91A7-41602BB0604B (resized).jpeg478F9E67-0381-4A3E-95F7-2B5F8AE622FE (resized).jpeg478F9E67-0381-4A3E-95F7-2B5F8AE622FE (resized).jpeg94F3DC0E-F6ED-4C9D-B2D0-6635AFE3365D (resized).jpeg94F3DC0E-F6ED-4C9D-B2D0-6635AFE3365D (resized).jpegEDF1B5A0-FD7A-4936-88DE-E4B46DC1B09B (resized).jpegEDF1B5A0-FD7A-4936-88DE-E4B46DC1B09B (resized).jpeg
#4474 4 years ago

Ok, so now that ive got some games in, my left flipper is a little weak and seems to be hot. The coils and flipper assembly for both left and right are new from Marcos (Pincoils). It was working when I first played it (maybe when it was cool) - I could hit the path of adventure ramp. Now its too weak to make it up. Any ideas where to look? Everything else checks out, but not sure what makes coils hot. The right one seems to not be as hot and is working fine

Also noticed a couple times the game resets. Happened when I hit the mode shot and another time on a slingshot. Not sure if this is overall a sign of a bad power board or combo of flipper optos and power.

#4475 4 years ago

Ok, appears the power resets are flipper related. I notice if I start whacking them esp at the same time it resets. Didn’t realized the flipper optos handled power as well and noticed when I swapped them I had improved left performance now so going to order 2x new ones.

Looks like I also have the Subway lock issue I’ve read about. I notice when I locks I tip the machine the ball gets freed up when the ball check rolls. So appears something is blocking the roll (a divot?) Gonna take it off and inspect it

#4476 4 years ago

Hmm, maybe this divot is the issue? How in the Hell would that possibly get there?

Not sure if I knock it out or fill it. I also see somebody 3D printed a ramp wedge that fits inside which may solve this issue permanently

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3657488

IMG_8513 (resized).JPGIMG_8513 (resized).JPGSubway Ramp Divot (resized).JPGSubway Ramp Divot (resized).JPG
#4477 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Hmm, maybe this divot is the issue? How in the Hell would that possibly get there?
Not sure if I knock it out or fill it. I also see somebody 3D printed a ramp wedge that fits inside which may solve this issue permanently
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3657488[quoted image][quoted image]

Just hammer them down and sand flat.

#4478 4 years ago

It’s so far out of the roll path of the ball I seriously doubt it’s having any effect.

I’d make sure that the mechanism there is moving freely.

#4479 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Ok, appears the power resets are flipper related. I notice if I start whacking them esp at the same time it resets. Didn’t realized the flipper optos handled power as well and noticed when I swapped them I had improved left performance now so going to order 2x new ones.
Looks like I also have the Subway lock issue I’ve read about. I notice when I locks I tip the machine the ball gets freed up when the ball check rolls. So appears something is blocking the roll (a divot?) Gonna take it off and inspect it

Raise the rear end of the cabinet, that will free up your ball and clean that subway while you are at it.

#4480 4 years ago

Just finishing the restore on mine. What do you guys think? Still waiting on some parts to finish it

6C5D3C89-4D79-46DB-9153-8FE9B7F79989 (resized).jpeg6C5D3C89-4D79-46DB-9153-8FE9B7F79989 (resized).jpegDE40ABF7-76E8-4309-B692-97690EACB479 (resized).jpegDE40ABF7-76E8-4309-B692-97690EACB479 (resized).jpeg41DAF739-5266-47B7-B69F-BAEBF26EB66A (resized).jpeg41DAF739-5266-47B7-B69F-BAEBF26EB66A (resized).jpeg
#4481 4 years ago
Quoted from goggleloy:

Just finishing the restore on mine. What do you guys think? Still waiting on some parts to finish it[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great. I have inside cab art too. Best way to put it on?

#4482 4 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

It’s so far out of the roll path of the ball I seriously doubt it’s having any effect.
I’d make sure that the mechanism there is moving freely.

Yeah, once I put a ball in it that divot has no effect. The main issue appears to be the rod. After many plunges hitting balls it flattened the end a little creating a little edge at the tip which was throwing the ball back up the tray. I’m sure leaning the machine more would probably help as well but I grinded the rod smooth removing that edge and viola, works fine now. I got locked up once since I fixed it after 40 games so good enough. Seems like the more I play it hasn’t returned

Regarding the power resets, just unplugged/ re plugged all the back box connectors and haven’t had any issues since. Still going to replace the flipper optos tho as they seem to spring on the hold. Hopefully that’s it then I’m gonna play the shit outta it just in time for the 4th

America, Fuck Yeah!

#4483 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Looks great. I have inside cab art too. Best way to put it on?

The best way is to put it on is to pull the playfield out.
Thanks

#4484 4 years ago

ROM Questions: It appears the latest CPU ROM is L7 which should be located in U6. The latest sound ROM appears to be L3 which is located in U2. I did notice a boat load of other Sound ROM slots (U2-U7) which all currently have L2 ROMs. So the questions is, if I upgrade the sound ROM to L3, do I just need to upgrade the U2 chip or all 6 Sound ROMs to L3? IPDB.org only has the U2 listed

#4485 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

ROM Questions: It appears the latest CPU ROM is L7 which should be located in U6. The latest sound ROM appears to be L3 which is located in U2. I did notice a boat load of other Sound ROM slots (U2-U7) which all currently have L2 ROMs. So the questions is, if I upgrade the sound ROM to L3, do I just need to upgrade the U2 chip or all 6 Sound ROMs to L3? IPDB.org only has the U2 listed

You only need to update U2 to L3, yep.

#4486 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Sounds like you need a wpc power fix.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1013-kahrus-circuits/00092-wpc-power-fix-daughterboard

#4487 4 years ago

Looking for comments in regard to this German imported IJ that is for sale locally (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80551) . Any issues with imports? I would be asking for more pics. Appreciate any thoughts or questions that should I should ask the seller.

#4488 4 years ago
Quoted from Energyspike:

Looking for comments in regard to this German imported IJ that is for sale locally (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80551) . Any issues with imports? I would be asking for more pics. Appreciate any thoughts or questions that should I should ask the seller.

Looks like a nice game to me, but I’d like to see a lower PF pic, especially if you’re wear sensitive. Still at a decent price a little wear might be okay, and that’s a pretty good price on an IJ, well below pinside values.

The cab is faded, which is common, and the German fighter isn’t in the right spot, but that’s easily corrected. The ruins are busted at the rear mount, that’s common too. Some guys make some High dollar replacements. I used a couple washers on mine, lol.

The import thing is no biggie, it’s the same game built in the same place, it just travelled a little. It’s basically just a jumper wire on the transformer that you change to get it back to US voltage, and as the guy has had it for a while I’m sure it was done. Swap the coin door and no one will ever even know.

This feels like a if you want it go get it deal to me. Good luck!

#4489 4 years ago

Can somebody confirm this EOS diagram is correct(or incorrect) for IJPBA? Mine is just the opposite and the EOS switches are flipped so when you activate the flipper, the EOS is closed.

Flipper_EOS (resized).JPGFlipper_EOS (resized).JPG
#4490 4 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Looks like a nice game to me, but I’d like to see a lower PF pic, especially if you’re wear sensitive. Still at a decent price a little wear might be okay, and that’s a pretty good price on an IJ, well below pinside values.
The cab is faded, which is common, and the German fighter isn’t in the right spot, but that’s easily corrected. The ruins are busted at the rear mount, that’s common too. Some guys make some High dollar replacements. I used a couple washers on mine, lol.
The import thing is no biggie, it’s the same game built in the same place, it just travelled a little. It’s basically just a jumper wire on the transformer that you change to get it back to US voltage, and as the guy has had it for a while I’m sure it was done. Swap the coin door and no one will ever even know.
This feels like a if you want it go get it deal to me. Good luck!

Gunstarhero, thank you for taking the time to check out the pin and give your comments, your insight is appreciated and very helpful. I would plan to replace decals and swap coin door and a give full clean (some repairs too) with some mods.

#4491 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Can somebody confirm this EOS diagram is correct(or incorrect) for IJPBA? Mine is just the opposite and the EOS switches are flipped so when you activate the flipper, the EOS is closed.[quoted image]

WPC fliptronic games the EOS should be normally open.

Its probably installed wrong on both sides, or backwards.

Did someone downgrade the game to non-fliptronics?

It happens.

#4492 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

WPC fliptronic games the EOS should be normally open.
Its probably installed wrong on both sides, or backwards.
Did someone downgrade the game to non-fliptronics?
It happens.

Actualy the fuses were wrong and I think the optos are bad. Fliptronic 2 looks legit, but won't know for sure until I get the optos changed out. If that doesn't work, im gonna take the board to a local pro and have him bless it

#4493 4 years ago

And with that, too all my fellow IJ'ers. Here is some deep thoughts while you are playing pinball over the 4th to think about if you are contemplating putting brand new decals on your IJPBA

IJPBA1 (resized).jpgIJPBA1 (resized).jpgfile-7 (resized).jpegfile-7 (resized).jpeg
#4494 4 years ago

C13E6F33-5BC3-4B6C-89EB-6F3CB53D03EC (resized).jpegC13E6F33-5BC3-4B6C-89EB-6F3CB53D03EC (resized).jpeg
#clubfade

#4495 4 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

[quoted image]
#clubfade

Fade Haters gonna Hate

#ClubFade

#4496 4 years ago

Can you get playfield fade?

#4497 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

And with that, too all my fellow IJ'ers. Here is some deep thoughts while you are playing pinball over the 4th to think about if you are contemplating putting brand new decals on your IJPBA[quoted image][quoted image]

Color is overrated.

#color blindness rocks!

#4498 4 years ago
Quoted from Energyspike:

A quick update to my post. He would not send anymore photos of the pin so I offered 5,800 and he responded with 6,200 and said there was no play field wear, so I gambled....and lost. My total 5 hour round trip end with 2 cracks (about 5/8" long and as you ran your finger along, was lifting up on both edges) in the play field below the left and right flipper and a good chip by Shorty. He was a nice older gentleman, acted surprised to what we pointed out but his pics avoided that area. He never cleaned or waxed in 15 years (gasp) and it showed. I walked away, but wanted to save that pin from more abuse...sorry Dr. Jones.

#4499 4 years ago
Quoted from Energyspike:

A quick update to my post. He would not send anymore photos of the pin so I offered 5,800 and he responded with 6,200 and said there was no play field wear, so I gambled....and lost. My total 5 hour round trip end with 2 cracks (about 5/8" long and as you ran your finger along, was lifting up on both edges) in the play field below the left and right flipper and a good chip by Shorty. He was a nice older gentleman, acted surprised to what we pointed out but his pics avoided that area. He never cleaned or waxed in 15 years (gasp) and it showed. I walked away, but wanted to save that pin from more abuse...sorry Dr. Jones.

$6200 ain’t bad...

#4500 4 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

$6200 ain’t bad...

True, I just desire a play field in better condition and I am willing to pay more if needed. The plus was that the battery's were moved...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
14,000 (OBO)
25,000 (Firm)
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Pinball Pimp
Other
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC
Toppers
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
$ 63.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Led
$ 29.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods
Tools
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, OH
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
There are 11,592 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 232.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/90?hl=energyspike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.