IMG_3053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3052 (resized).jpeg
20240331_185053 (resized).jpg
20240331_185034 (resized).jpg
20240331_184519 (resized).jpg
20240331_184510 (resized).jpg
20240331_183927 (resized).jpg
20240331_184141 (resized).jpg
There are 11,673 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 234.
#4251 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I had to zoom in on your photo because I thought you had a tree stump as a topper. Guess my eyes are getting bad.

That’s hilarious right there! Its Groot standing behind IJ.

#4252 4 years ago

Received my new IJ Glass from CPR. . . and loving it!

Before:

5J5A9929 (resized).JPG5J5A9929 (resized).JPG

After:

5J5A9938 (resized).JPG5J5A9938 (resized).JPG

5J5A9945 (resized).JPG5J5A9945 (resized).JPG

#4253 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I had to zoom in on your photo because I thought you had a tree stump as a topper. Guess my eyes are getting bad.

and creech and demo have window frame topper . cool eh , like no-one else's, fish tales (next to demo man) also has curtain(tree stump) topper laughing

#4254 4 years ago

So pretty sure the answer is no, but is anybody selling the original Yellow Ball Lock & Gate anywhere? I did see some 3D printed ones here, but curious if these are being sold anywhere.

Same thing with the Ruins. Seems like you can order from Marcos, but they are back ordered

4A8151C5-E904-4D00-A838-60C93D51146D (resized).jpeg4A8151C5-E904-4D00-A838-60C93D51146D (resized).jpegD3341A67-EED6-4877-A82D-3A82405A010E (resized).jpegD3341A67-EED6-4877-A82D-3A82405A010E (resized).jpeg
#4255 4 years ago

I searched for the small gate in front of the mechanism about a year ago, luckily a fellow pinsider sold me one. I have only seen the entire piece being 3D printed, from Germany if I recall, as are the ruins. There for sure is a market for all those pieces, and would be a great opportunity for someone with the right skills to make easy money.

#4256 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

So pretty sure the answer is no, but is anybody selling the original Yellow Ball Lock & Gate anywhere? I did see some 3D printed ones here, but curious if these are being sold anywhere.
Same thing with the Ruins. Seems like you can order from Marcos, but they are back ordered[quoted image][quoted image]

The original idol lock is unobtainium.
This 3D printed version is available (yellow/gold, left side).

20190319_134348 (resized).jpg20190319_134348 (resized).jpg20190319_134359 (resized).jpg20190319_134359 (resized).jpg20190319_134410 (resized).jpg20190319_134410 (resized).jpg
#4257 4 years ago

I stand corrected, Budapest, not Germany. That looks great Davi!

#4258 4 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

The original idol lock is unobtainium.
This 3D printed version is available (yellow/gold, left side).[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Do you have a link to those?
I could use one.

#4259 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Do you have a link to those?
I could use one.

I am doing this.

#4260 4 years ago

Put in an order. Anybody know where to get The Ruins plastic and The Gun?

#4262 4 years ago

Also, there appears to be a Path Of Adventure Ruins mod. Do you guys know where that mod is available? I’m watching it on a stream right now and looks awesome

#4264 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Also, there appears to be a Path Of Adventure Ruins mod. Do you guys know where that mod is available? I’m watching it on a stream right now and looks awesome

thank you
which stream?
you can get it from mezel mods. i have no more stock right now https://mezelmods.com/products/indiana-jones-pinball-path-of-adventure-ramp-cover

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-new-idol-temple-design

and i also have this idol ruins
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-new-idol-temple-design

#4265 4 years ago

Is the original rubber set on this machine white or black? It appears to be white but black seems to pop better on this pin. Also what is the original flipper color? Mine had yellow with red rubber and actually looked pretty good

Curious on good colors people are using

#4266 4 years ago

It’s interesting, the original flyer shows both colors

65C5369C-3B7E-458C-AB7C-257C92D5787C (resized).jpeg65C5369C-3B7E-458C-AB7C-257C92D5787C (resized).jpeg
#4267 4 years ago

I use a mostly white with a few yellow and orange on flippers and posts.

#4268 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Is the original rubber set on this machine white or black? It appears to be white but black seems to pop better on this pin. Also what is the original flipper color? Mine had yellow with red rubber and actually looked pretty good
Curious on good colors people are using

When I put mine back together I'm sticking with black. I've gone up, down and around on this decision... I can't seem to find a color that I like, black just works with all of the outlining of the artwork. I generally don't prefer to create a mix bag of ring colors for different parts of the playfield either.

#4269 4 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

When I put mine back together I'm sticking with black. I've gone up, down and around on this decision... I can't seem to find a color that I like, black just works with all of the outlining of the artwork. I generally don't prefer to create a mix bag of ring colors for different parts of the playfield either.

That’s what I thought. I looked at the stock white and something doesn’t look right about it. Yeah definitely post some pics of the black when you get a chance. I ordered both kits regardless but pretty sure I’m going with the black

#4270 4 years ago

Looking for the apron decals. Anybody know a place with them in stock?

Seems like everyone is out of stock

#4271 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

That’s what I thought. I looked at the stock white and something doesn’t look right about it. Yeah definitely post some pics of the black when you get a chance. I ordered both kits regardless but pretty sure I’m going with the black

The only color I added was with the posts... I may end up reverting that to black too. For all posts that are normally black, I'm going with green with the exception of red on each side of the center target that sits behind the drop targets. I made the kit on Titan's pinball kits database.

#4272 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Looking for the apron decals. Anybody know a place with them in stock?
Seems like everyone is out of stock

https://www.pinballdecals.com/PartsByGamePages/IJ_Page.html

#4273 4 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

The only color I added was with the posts... I may end up reverting that to black too. For all posts that are normally black, I'm going with green with the exception of red on each side of the center target that sits behind the drop targets. I made the kit on Titan's pinball kits database.

Post some pics when you get er dun

#4275 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Post some pics when you get er dun

Gonna' be a while... still waiting for playfield to be done. I've been out of commission for a while. I'm hoping to get it done before the end of the year at this poing.

#4276 4 years ago

What’s wrong with your PF?

#4277 4 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Update: few more days, then I am going to send out these protectors.

Protectors are on the way! I have tracking numbers, however this system is basically useless after handover to international transport. Estimated time of arrival: 2 weeks from now.

Few guys did not replied to my PM's after their commitment - please do the right thing, protectors are ready.

#4278 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

What’s wrong with your PF?

Nothing really ... getting all the chips around the inserts fixed and clear coated.

#4279 4 years ago

Hopefully joining the club this weekend. Has color DMD and pinsound. Ill prob get some of the lori mods ruins for each side. Are there 2-3 popular upgrades for Indy without going overboard. Can you add a shaker? I have seen some people add a more realistic planes or the prop mod.

thx.

#4280 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Hopefully joining the club this weekend. Has color DMD and pinsound. Ill prob get some of the lori mods ruins for each side. Are there 2-3 popular upgrades for Indy without going overboard. Can you add a shaker? I have seen some people add a more realistic planes or the prop mod.
thx.

There was a shaker kit made by pinbits for this game. It attaches to the ruins flasher. I got one years ago and I would say its just "ok" since the game was never designed for one, not sure its worth hunting for one.

You've got two of the most important mods for the game... color DMD and pinsound. I've got a set of KornFreak's planes (I'm tangentially involved in that project... so I'm a bit prejudiced here) and they look great, and with the spinning props... just awesome! I'm not much into all the other stuff because it significantly changes the look of the game and I generally don't care for that... and that's just my personal preference.

Enjoy! It's definitely my favorite machine of all time... largely because of the theme, and I believe it to be one of the best theme integrations ever.

#4281 4 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

There was a shaker kit made by pinbits for this game. It attaches to the ruins flasher. I got one years ago and I would say its just "ok" since the game was never designed for one, not sure its worth hunting for one.
You've got two of the most important mods for the game... color DMD and pinsound. I've got a set of KornFreak's planes (I'm tangentially involved in that project... so I'm a bit prejudiced here) and they look great, and with the spinning props... just awesome! I'm not much into all the other stuff because it significantly changes the look of the game and I generally don't care for that... and that's just my personal preference.
Enjoy! It's definitely my favorite machine of all time... largely because of the theme, and I believe it to be one of the best theme integrations ever.

Thx!

#4282 4 years ago

don't forget davi 's anti air ball plastic . I think they're a worthwhile investment also . here is mine I've just finished with color led dmd , sideblades from retro refurbs , left ramp cover from lior (leds added) , mini p/f rail decals & backboard plastic ,backbox idol lamp board from marco, plane update from kornfreak , anti air ball(also one on single drop target) from davi , top notch (and they are!) target shields , comet bumper rings (adjustable if you don't like so bright) , matched LEDs and supabands .auto 2pac clearcoat , new legs, bolts protectors ,cab decals also .has finished very nice ,faultless and great to play .the planes make me smile when they spin ,and I dig the action supabands and clearcoat provide. and thanks to beelzeboob for helping me with mode hole rejects. stop removed , 10 mm foam at rear , 5 of 6 in hole , before 5 of 6 rejects hope . you enjoy yours same

IMG_0637 (resized).JPGIMG_0637 (resized).JPGIMG_0641 (resized).JPGIMG_0641 (resized).JPGIMG_0643 (resized).JPGIMG_0643 (resized).JPGIMG_0794 (resized).JPGIMG_0794 (resized).JPGIMG_0796 (resized).JPGIMG_0796 (resized).JPGIMG_0797 (resized).JPGIMG_0797 (resized).JPG and

#4283 4 years ago
Quoted from trumpy:

don't forget davi 's anti air ball plastic . I think they're a worthwhile investment also . here is mine I've just finished with color led dmd , sideblades from retro refurbs , left ramp cover from lior (leds added) , mini p/f rail decals & backboard plastic ,backbox idol lamp board from marco, plane update from kornfreak , anti air ball(also one on single drop target) from davi , top notch (and they are!) target shields , comet bumper rings (adjustable if you don't like so bright) , matched LEDs and supabands .auto 2pac clearcoat , new legs, bolts protectors ,cab decals also .has finished very nice ,faultless and great to play .the planes make me smile when they spin ,and I dig the action supabands and clearcoat provide. and thanks to beelzeboob for helping me with mode hole rejects. stop removed , 10 mm foam at rear , 5 of 6 in hole , before 5 of 6 rejects hope . you enjoy yours same
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image] and

Thx for info

Who sells the nicest cab art? The Indy I’m looking at is pretty faded

#4284 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Thx for info
Who sells the nicest cab art? The Indy I’m looking at is pretty faded

Hard to get right now.

Next gen OEM are the best.

The other fake ones are ok but not correct.

#4285 4 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

Before:
[quoted image]
After:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Quoted from TractorDoc:

Before:
[quoted image]
After:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Wait is this a mirrored backglass? What? Where?

#4286 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Hard to get right now.
Next gen OEM are the best.
The other fake ones are ok but not correct.

thx...who sells Next Gen?

#4287 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

thx...who sells Next Gen?

Planetary Pinball

#4288 4 years ago

Man this pin is a beast. So many lamps

Can’t wait to get it rockin. Watching all 3 IJ films while I polish inserts and parts

118F4439-8349-4D48-9AD0-D8FBB21A0DAF (resized).jpeg118F4439-8349-4D48-9AD0-D8FBB21A0DAF (resized).jpeg9C77E58A-FBF4-45BE-924A-128BCCFAD740 (resized).jpeg9C77E58A-FBF4-45BE-924A-128BCCFAD740 (resized).jpegA50BA66A-41C7-4BB8-98A5-ECB4E3D69F09 (resized).jpegA50BA66A-41C7-4BB8-98A5-ECB4E3D69F09 (resized).jpeg589BCBD6-14C9-4C6E-A0CD-970D6B70371F (resized).jpeg589BCBD6-14C9-4C6E-A0CD-970D6B70371F (resized).jpeg
#4289 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Man this pin is a beast. So many lamps
Can’t wait to get it rockin. Watching all 3 IJ films while I polish inserts and parts
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Your idol lock set is ready

20190505_103324 (resized).jpg20190505_103324 (resized).jpg20190505_103355 (resized).jpg20190505_103355 (resized).jpg
#4290 4 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Your idol lock set is ready [quoted image][quoted image]

Woooohooo! Perfect. My playfield is stripped and ready for it! Thanks Davi!

#4291 4 years ago

So ive never been one to change the stock flipper colors but this machine seems to be asking for it. Ive seen anywhere from green, black, and red bats to green, yellow, red rubbers. What combos are you guys using? Im leaning towards black bats with yellow rubbers or red bats with black rubbers.

Both look pretty good. This video has the red/black combo - looks pretty good

#4292 4 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Your idol lock set is ready [quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! Is mine like that too? I like the Idol on the gate

#4293 4 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Here's what mine look like; a little uneven as well.

[quoted image]

Damn! See those look good, that’s the combo right there

#4294 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Damn! See those look good, that’s the combo right there

I have stock white flippers and Green bands.
The Red/ Black looks great. With all of Lior's mods coming these flipper bats will need a shake up.

#4295 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I have stock white flippers and Green bands.
The Red/ Black looks great. With all of Lior's mods coming these flipper bats will need a shake up.

this ones can looks great with my mods. i also needs to order them. i did photoshop on my game with them and they looks great!
he also have side blades who fit perfect with my mods.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/product-page/indiana-jones-sun-god-flipper-toppers

#4296 4 years ago

I received the airball plastic this week, thanks Davi. Installation was ok, but the game play is way better now. No more airbals from the middle drop down targets is a huge improvement. This is a must have if you have any airballs in your game!

#4297 4 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I received the airball plastic this week, thanks Davi. Installation was ok, but the game play is way better now. No more airbals from the middle drop down targets is a huge improvement. This is a must have if you have any airballs in your game!

Thanks for feedback, I hope you like the quality

#4298 4 years ago

Got mine, these are super well made Davi cheers and thank you!

4E448803-D77B-46B8-80E4-36319A0B7740 (resized).jpeg4E448803-D77B-46B8-80E4-36319A0B7740 (resized).jpeg
#4299 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Watching all 3 IJ films

Lol we do not speak of Crystal Skull...

#4300 4 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Got mine, these are super well made davi cheers and thank you!
[quoted image]

Enjoy
Seems post office has tons of surplus stamps in 2019

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

12,500 (OBO)
Wanted
$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,419.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

There are 11,673 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 234.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/86?hl=per3per3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.