IMG_3053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3052 (resized).jpeg
20240331_185053 (resized).jpg
20240331_185034 (resized).jpg
20240331_184519 (resized).jpg
20240331_184510 (resized).jpg
20240331_183927 (resized).jpg
20240331_184141 (resized).jpg
There are 11,673 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 234.
#4201 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Airball protectors
***Last call - last batch***
I've got many requests, so 2nd, last batch is almost ready. If you have contacted me, no need to do it again, I will contact you about details.
I have few extra, here is the last chance.[quoted image]

Update: few more days, then I am going to send out these protectors.

#4202 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Update: few more days, then I am going to send out these protectors.

I love mine!

#4203 5 years ago

Alright, I am still working on my Indiana Jones project and I now have it booting and somewhat playing. I’ve got a weird opt problem when I put it in switch test mode all the opt blink.

#4204 5 years ago

pacman11 check the opto board? make sure plugs are all seated, are the caps still good? Any indication of overheating? Sometimes re-flowing solder on the connector points can help.

#4205 5 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

pacman11 check the opto board? make sure plugs are all seated, are the caps still good? Any indication of overheating? Sometimes re-flowing solder on the connector points can help.

Thanks I'll try that..

#4206 5 years ago

FYI..

Came across this new 3bank target assembly on Pinball Life for IJ. Wish I saw this about 8 mos. ago when I rebuilt mine that was broken. I used the Bugs Bunny bracket which is exactly the same, and purchased all other parts separately for a similar total cost, but this would have saved a ton of time.

40ED1F03-7111-49FB-93E0-A4163F671AD4 (resized).png40ED1F03-7111-49FB-93E0-A4163F671AD4 (resized).png
#4207 5 years ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Came across this new 3bank target assembly on Pinball Life for IJ. Wish I saw this about 8 mos. ago when I rebuilt mine that was broken. I used the Bugs Bunny bracket which is exactly the same, and purchased all other parts separately for a similar total cost, but this would have saved a ton of time.

Yup, works great just installed in mine yesterday!

#4208 5 years ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

FYI..
[quoted image]

When did this pop into there store?
Damnit

#4209 5 years ago

I know right! I spent a few days grinding through making sure all would work with my set up and this pops up lol. Oh well, learned alot about getting parts from other games in the process, but this would’ve saved me a few hours.

#4210 5 years ago

I wouldn't expect so many people to want/need a replacement, does it get really beat up being right there in the middle of the playfield, or is it mostly just that the game is 25-26 years old?

I'm wondering if I should buy a bank, and throw it in the coinbox for whenever I need one

#4211 5 years ago
Quoted from Maide:

I wouldn't expect so many people to want/need a replacement, does it get really beat up being right there in the middle of the playfield, or is it mostly just that the game is 25-26 years old?
I'm wondering if I should buy a bank, and throw it in the coinbox for whenever I need one

There's a bad design on it. The coil mounts to two screws. These screws are tap welded to plate. I had one break off a year ago. Kinda made game unplayable. At the time I talked to Marco and no new plans to make plate soon. I was lucky and a guy at pin a go go had a plate on a table. When you have a broken part , you recognize one instantly.

#4212 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

There's a bad design on it. The coil mounts to two screws. These screws are tap welded to plate. I had one break off a year ago. Kinda made game unplayable. At the time I talked to Marco and no new plans to make plate soon. I was lucky and a guy at pin a go go had a plate on a table. When you have a broken part , you recognize one instantly.

Exactly where mine broke...coil bracket weld. Mine was a routed game, HUO may not incur the quantity of bank cycles a routed game may go through to cause a break, but might not hurt to have one if it gets alot of play.

#4213 4 years ago

Had to brag about my epic game this morning. Sadly it involved use of the superball so is not an official score. Got the 1 billion eternal life bonus twice and missed it on a third chance.

IMG_0245 (resized).jpgIMG_0245 (resized).jpg
#4214 4 years ago
Quoted from Fremen:

Had to brag about my epic game this morning. Sadly it involved use of the superball so is not an official score. Got the 1 billion eternal life bonus twice and missed it on a third chance.
[quoted image]

Wow, congrats!! What a great score!

#4215 4 years ago
Quoted from Fremen:

[quoted image]

Holy shiz!!! I count the super ball as part of the game. If anyone can do it in the wild and get on the board (I have) then it’s legit.

#4216 4 years ago
Quoted from Fremen:

[quoted image]

Amazing! Great game. Super ball counts.
How many extra balls? And, how many of the modes complete?

#4217 4 years ago

thanx! Games like that seem to happen out of nowhere. When you are like, well, just one more quick game... my hands have been in poor shape for the rest of the day.
I guess what i meant as far as official game, is the high scores on this site. Thought you should only record game scores without use of superball.
As far as number of modes, i think about 37 or 38, as i played the eternal life challenge 3 times. i would guess about 12-13 EB's. Was my 2832 game played on this machine, so.....

#4218 4 years ago
Quoted from Fremen:

thanx! Games like that seem to happen out of nowhere. When you are like, well, just one more quick game... my hands have been in poor shape for the rest of the day.
I guess what i meant as far as official game, is the high scores on this site. Thought you should only record game scores without use of superball.
As far as number of modes, i think about 37 or 38, as i played the eternal life challenge 3 times. i would guess about 12-13 EB's. Was my 2832 game played on this machine, so.....

Quoted from Fremen:

Congrats!!! Not that it matters but did you get to Eternal life before you used the superball?

#4219 4 years ago
Quoted from Fremen:

what stop do you have behind mode hole . I have 5out of 6 rejects

#4220 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Congrats!!! Not that it matters but did you get to Eternal life before you used the superball?

I believe i had around 4 billion when i started superball and had completed the eternal life at least once and was very close to second one.
I think i owe my score to two recently installed incredible mods. Your (Kornfreak) spinning propeller planes and Lior’s ramp cover

Quoted from trumpy:

what stop do you have behind mode hole . I have 5out of 6 rejects

Oh thats no good! Remove the metal plate behind the mode hole and line the area back there with drop dead foam. That pretty much does it. Believe that was consensus of most IJ users here.

#4221 4 years ago
Quoted from Fremen:

I believe i had around 4 billion when i started superball and had completed the eternal life at least once and was very close to second one.
I think i owe my score to two recently installed incredible mods. Your (Kornfreak) spinning propeller planes and Lior’s ramp cover

Oh thats no good! Remove the metal plate behind the mode hole and line the area back there with drop dead foam. That pretty much does it. Believe that was consensus of most IJ users here.

Wow! Eternal life before superball is an incredible achievement! Congratulations and glad my planes somewhat assisted you getting this amazing score

#4222 4 years ago

what , take out metal stop , AND LEAVE IT OUT?? . been practising - off the A , D , V in ,mode start hole . opposite of " YOU CHEAT DR JONES" shot . been thinkin i'd never see wizard mode on it . things are looking up

#4223 4 years ago
Quoted from trumpy:

what , take out metal stop , AND LEAVE IT OUT?? . been practising - off the A , D , V in ,mode start hole . opposite of " YOU CHEAT DR JONES" shot . been thinkin i'd never see wizard mode on it . things are looking up

Holy cow, yes! Take it out! Where is beelzeboob to take control of this convo? Changed my life...

#4224 4 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Holy cow, yes! Take it out! Where is beelzeboob to take control of this convo? Changed my life...

Miss #beelzeboob, good guy.
Been silent for awhile.
Come back beez!

#4225 4 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Miss #beelzeboob, good guy.
Been silent for awhile.
Come back beez!

PMed him . is it on this thread?.

#4226 4 years ago
Quoted from trumpy:

PMed him . is it on this thread?.

Haha, yes Beelzeboob would normally be lecturing you about taking that stop out within 5 minutes of you posting! It has certainly been discussed several times in this thread. Make sure and line area behind mode start hole with the foam as well. I would say i only have 1 in 25 bounce out now

#4227 4 years ago
Quoted from Fremen:

Haha, yes Beelzeboob would normally be lecturing you about taking that stop out within 5 minutes of you posting! It has certainly been discussed several times in this thread. Make sure and line area behind mode start hole with the foam as well. I would say i only have 1 in 25 bounce out now

I might be 2 in 25 but it’s a DRAMATIC improvement.

#4228 4 years ago

Joined the club today. I think this one will do it. Needs a lot of work, but got it for IJ dirt cheap, which is still expensive

Either way, finally have it and pretty stoked

70655BCA-BE9E-4B3B-BBE7-657726246FD3 (resized).jpeg70655BCA-BE9E-4B3B-BBE7-657726246FD3 (resized).jpeg
#4229 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Joined the club today. I think this one will do it. Needs a lot of work, but got it for IJ dirt cheap, which is still expensive

Either way, finally have it and pretty stoked

Congrats! This was the first pin I got and it's what started me down this rabbit hole. Still my favorite pin by far.

#4230 4 years ago

Same here, IJ was my first and certainly not my last....It went fast after IJ, 6 pins in 1.5 year.

#4231 4 years ago

I will never ever let IJ go. It will be either my coffin or something my kids have to deal with when I’m dead.

I know there are a ton of great themed pins... and much of the newer stuff has better tech... but IJ is perfection in my book in terms of the thematic elements that have been incorporated.

#4232 4 years ago

I've got a project Indiana Jones if anyone is interested in joining the club. Game boots and plays but has some opts issues. Asking low market value located in Michigan.

#4233 4 years ago

Brought one home this weekend! And what is the superball??

20190422_193015 (resized).jpg20190422_193015 (resized).jpg
#4234 4 years ago

Superball is the 4th ball that you opt in to use. It's not enabled by default so you have to go into settings and turn it on. Strange I know since they installed the button for it.

#4235 4 years ago

I like the superball... and have it enabled.

#4236 4 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

I like the superball... and have it enabled.

I have superball enabled so gun trigger makes it start.

#4237 4 years ago

Back in the club after missing IJ a bunch!!

7857312A-B75C-4C40-8BE0-9CCC3828E667 (resized).jpeg7857312A-B75C-4C40-8BE0-9CCC3828E667 (resized).jpeg
#4238 4 years ago

To confirm, the stock legs are chrome right? I see that in the original flyer. Mine has black and want to get whatever is stock

#4239 4 years ago

wolfemaaan I guess it depends who you talk to I have a rare 100% original (goodie bag still stapled inside) and mine came with brass, they have patina’d a bit with age but definitely mine didn’t come with chrome.

#4240 4 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

Back in the club after missing IJ a bunch!![quoted image]

IJ and Creech, Mine are also next to eachother. Both great machines.

#4241 4 years ago

here is not finished apron for ij that i did. its still prototype and i need to make few changes.
going to make few versions of colors also for the scarab. this color is custom color (light brown) to match my other mods. for the people who dont have my other
mods i will make a sand color version like my ramp.

you can check more details here in post 31#

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-indiana-jones-apron-design

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#4242 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

To confirm, the stock legs are chrome right? I see that in the original flyer. Mine has black and want to get whatever is stock

Standard equipment is a matte brass finish, not chrome or polished brass.

#4243 4 years ago

Point of clarification, the original brass legs that where on mine are not polished

#4244 4 years ago

I have an original set of these legs for anyone coming to Allentown Friday. I have polished brass ones on now.

#4245 4 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

Back in the club after missing IJ a bunch!!

IJ next to Creature next to TZ, NASCAR hood on the wall, football and liquor rug on the floor...

Can we hang out?

#4246 4 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

wolfemaaan I guess it depends who you talk to I have a rare 100% original (goodie bag still stapled inside) and mine came with brass, they have patina’d a bit with age but definitely mine didn’t come with chrome.

Can you post a pic? I’m guessing they’re not for sale right

#4247 4 years ago

wolfemaaan sure thing soon as I am home, and no I have polished brass on the machine now but Kept all the original parts so if I sell it buyer has the originals.

#4248 4 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

IJ and Creech, Mine are also next to eachother. Both great machines.

arn't they meant to be like that??

IMG_0762 (resized).JPGIMG_0762 (resized).JPG
#4249 4 years ago

Thats the way to go....

15562264356873617865894166612300 (resized).jpg15562264356873617865894166612300 (resized).jpg
#4250 4 years ago
Quoted from trumpy:

arn't they meant to be like that??
[quoted image]

I had to zoom in on your photo because I thought you had a tree stump as a topper. Guess my eyes are getting bad.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

14,000 (OBO)
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
Wanted
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,419.00
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 11,673 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 234.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/85?hl=copinfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.