IMG_3053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3052 (resized).jpeg
20240331_185053 (resized).jpg
20240331_185034 (resized).jpg
20240331_184519 (resized).jpg
20240331_184510 (resized).jpg
20240331_183927 (resized).jpg
20240331_184141 (resized).jpg
There are 11,667 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 234.
#3901 5 years ago

What do you all think about this price for an IJ, the Pinball Adventure?

ebay.com link: Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure

#3902 5 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

What do you all think about this price for an IJ, the Pinball Adventure?
ebay.com link » Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure

For starters, that’s not even the Pinball Adventure!

#3903 5 years ago

Joining the club and working on restore

2EC7E882-F541-4D9B-B315-08B8A26565E1.jpeg2EC7E882-F541-4D9B-B315-08B8A26565E1.jpeg53EB08FD-9C1D-4A92-BC6B-94869CCD5FC8.jpeg53EB08FD-9C1D-4A92-BC6B-94869CCD5FC8.jpegA72D544A-63F8-493B-8188-2DD7E21CB9D0.jpegA72D544A-63F8-493B-8188-2DD7E21CB9D0.jpeg
#3904 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

That’s the only thing more amusing than the price.

#3905 5 years ago
Quoted from JHPSWE:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice job! I just finished restoring mine and it was a very rewarding experience (yeah right )

#3906 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

ITS THE STERN ONE ISNT IT

#3907 5 years ago
Quoted from trumpy:

IS THE STERN ONE CALLED ‘THE PINBALL ADVENTURE’?!?!?!?!?!?!

#3908 5 years ago
Quoted from trumpy:

They should call the Stern game "The pinball 'chopping wood' Adventure".

QSS

#3909 5 years ago
Quoted from JHPSWE:

I envy your workshop more than your machine.

#3910 5 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

I envy your workshop more than your machine.

It’s only half of it

#3911 5 years ago
BAC2E7EB-6B60-45A7-9BE5-DA92F72988EC (resized).jpegBAC2E7EB-6B60-45A7-9BE5-DA92F72988EC (resized).jpeg
#3912 5 years ago
Quoted from JHPSWE:

[quoted image]

Great job! I added different colored bricks that blend really well with the mini playfield and compliment (IMO) the overall temple/ruin look

05DCBCD6-374A-479D-A733-82202B2F39AF (resized).jpeg05DCBCD6-374A-479D-A733-82202B2F39AF (resized).jpeg9F402F88-812B-444F-868E-07A958F0B217 (resized).jpeg9F402F88-812B-444F-868E-07A958F0B217 (resized).jpegE838EE5B-7147-4257-8159-541BBC586272 (resized).jpegE838EE5B-7147-4257-8159-541BBC586272 (resized).jpeg
#3913 5 years ago
Quoted from JHPSWE:

[quoted image]

Hand reproduced POA rails?

#3914 5 years ago

looking good! my custom mini pf rails going to be ready next month for production! they will be sold when the idol is ready for shipping. if you miss the idol or my ramp you can check it here!

idol
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-new-idol-temple-design

ramp
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-work-in-progress-indiana-jones-ramp-cover-mod

im also doing the apron, back bridge, planes, ramps, and few more cool things for the ij!

here is the new (TEST ONLY) color

Untitled-2.jpgUntitled-2.jpg

#3915 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Hand reproduced POA rails?

Yes! Mine was broken so I did new ones.
Will also test to paint a couple.
Looks great

#3916 5 years ago

Why didn't you paint the water blue?

#3917 5 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

looking good! my custom mini pf rails going to be ready next month for production! they will be sold when the idol is ready for shipping. if you miss the idol or my ramp you can check it here!
idol
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-new-idol-temple-design
ramp
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-work-in-progress-indiana-jones-ramp-cover-mod
im also doing the apron, back bridge, planes, ramps, and few more cool things for the ij!
here is the new (TEST ONLY) color
[quoted image]

I'd be interested in some custom mini pf rails, so please add me to the list!

#3918 5 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I'd be interested in some custom mini pf rails, so please add me to the list!

Please send me a pm. They will be ready asap!

#3919 5 years ago

Those ruins are spectacular

#3920 5 years ago

Send PM if you are interested.
Color your choice

B1D5BE60-02CE-4FDE-919B-D6BE54CD5A54 (resized).jpegB1D5BE60-02CE-4FDE-919B-D6BE54CD5A54 (resized).jpeg
#3921 5 years ago
Quoted from JHPSWE:

Color your choice
[quoted image]

amazing! im really happy that someone made this! this part is out of stock for over 5 years!
my mini pf rails will be sculpted from 0 and more expensive and with details but this looks AWESOME im really happy that someone selling the original part!

*edit*
few people sent me pm about asking if this guy making my mini pf rails design and no! he making a copy of the original mini pf rails in few colors.

IM MAKING A MINI PF RAILS IN NEW DESIGN LIKE MY IDOL AND RAMP MOD

#3922 5 years ago
Quoted from JHPSWE:

Color your choice
[quoted image]

Do these rails light up or are they opaque?
Im in if they are close to the originals but better!

#3923 5 years ago
Quoted from JHPSWE:

Color your choice
[quoted image]

Oddly enough, I too am making these rails, but a sculpted, modded version (been slowly working on the project in some form since Oct. [already have a working mold and cast of the original rails, and should have something to show soon]). Crazy multiple modders seem to be on something similar at once, but it is good for the hobby as these rails are unobtanium (fortunately I've had a couple Pinsiders helping me with the project).

#3924 5 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Oddly enough, I too am making these rails, but a sculpted, modded version (been slowly working on the project in some form since Oct. [already have a working mold and cast of the original rails, and should have something to show soon]). Crazy multiple modders seem to be on something similar at once, but it is good for the hobby as these rails are unobtanium (fortunately I've had a couple Pinsiders helping me with the project).

i wish its not a copy of my design set. i was the first who start with that before over a 1 year as you can see in my threads

#3925 5 years ago

i wish its not a copy of my design set. i was the first who start with that before over a 1 year as you can see in my threads

Wish granted (I would never copy someone else's work, and I prefer to stay away from any mod that would be overlapped as it has been here). As I don't own an Indy, I didn't know about your work until after I started the project, and had no way of knowing you planned the rails. I'm sure yours will be the best and fit your set, which again, I'm not looking to match.

#3926 5 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Wish granted (I would never copy someone else's work, and I prefer to stay away from any mod that would be overlapped). As I don't own an Indy, I didn't know about your work until after I started the project, and had no way of knowing you planned the rails. I'm sure yours will be the best and fit your set, which again, I'm not looking to match.

thank you

#3927 5 years ago
Quoted from JHPSWE:

Color your choice
[quoted image]

Man those look good... I’ve always thought they would look great in green.

#3928 5 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Man those look good... I’ve always thought they would look great in green.

Thanks
I will do green

#3929 5 years ago

Do these rails light up or are they opaque?
Im in if they are close to the originals but better!

They are opaque so they will never broke again.
Close to original but not original

#3930 5 years ago
Quoted from JHPSWE:

Thanks
I will do green

Excellent!!! Colorized to a similar hue as the greenery of the plastics?? I would be interested in a set!!!!

#3931 5 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Excellent!!! Colorized to a similar hue as the greenery of the plastics?? I would be interested in a set!!!!

185B5D44-221A-4204-A1DB-CC242F0C4846.jpeg185B5D44-221A-4204-A1DB-CC242F0C4846.jpeg
#3932 5 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Looking forward to see your results.

#3933 5 years ago
Quoted from JHPSWE:

[quoted image]

I want that! Sending you a PM!!! I think the green will be a nice blend with the entire pin.

I’m more of a fan of the stock look in general... this is just a nice tweak.

#3934 5 years ago
Quoted from JHPSWE:

The Decals look awesome, where did you end up getting the cab decals and the blades from? Im in need of a nice set.

#3935 5 years ago
Quoted from JHPSWE:

Color your choice
[quoted image]

Could you post a picture with each color mounted to the mini play field? Just so we can compare looks of each set.

How much are these again?

QSS

#3936 5 years ago
Quoted from JHPSWE:

[quoted image]

Nice work Man - looks great!

#3937 5 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Awesome - Can't wait to see what you're working on!!!

1 week later
#3938 5 years ago

work in progress on my ij apron new design

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-indiana-jones-apron-design

20190126_213114 (resized).jpg20190126_213114 (resized).jpg

20190126_213128 (resized).jpg20190126_213128 (resized).jpg

sorry for the shadow

#3939 5 years ago

Hey Guys and Girls,
I've been working on some new Pop bumper caps for Indy. These incorporate the idol from raiders, the sankara stones, and the grail (plus grail tablet). The items light up by the pop bumper lamps below. These examples are painted to have a realistic 'ruins' look, but I'll also be exploring a transparent more colourful set which radiate the light more (think red, green and yellow transparent bumpers, but with the MacGuffins on top).
These simply replace your existing bumper caps. They will cost £120 for the set. I'm taking orders for the 'ruin' look now, and will update you all on the transparent sets as I get them. Let me know if you're interested.
Cheers

IMG_9842 (resized).JPGIMG_9842 (resized).JPGIMG_9843 (resized).JPGIMG_9843 (resized).JPGIMG_9844 (resized).JPGIMG_9844 (resized).JPGIMG_9847 (resized).JPGIMG_9847 (resized).JPGIMG_9854 (resized).JPGIMG_9854 (resized).JPG
#3940 5 years ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Hey Guys and Girls,
I've been working on some new Pop bumper caps for Indy. These incorporate the idol from raiders, the sankara stones, and the grail (plus grail tablet). The items light up by the pop bumper lamps below. These examples are painted to have a realistic 'ruins' look, but I'll also be exploring a transparent more colourful set which radiate the light more (think red, green and yellow transparent bumpers, but with the MacGuffins on top).
These simply replace your existing bumper caps. They will cost £120 for the set. I'm taking orders for the 'ruin' look now, and will update you all on the transparent sets as I get them. Let me know if you're interested.
Cheers
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

thats looks AWESOME!!!!!

#3941 5 years ago

work in progress on my ij apron new design
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-indiana-jones-apron-design
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
sorry for the shadow

Talent. Art.

#3942 5 years ago

Received my custom air-ball guard plastic from Davi today.

VERY VERY NICE!!! Professional quality product! (also included was captive ball guard not shown)

Can’t wait to put this into play ... one day when I get my machine back together!

Thanks Davi!!!

E7921329-8F23-4529-AB54-E1D4A2B3A674 (resized).jpegE7921329-8F23-4529-AB54-E1D4A2B3A674 (resized).jpeg

#3943 5 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Received my custom air-ball guard plastic from Davi today.
VERY VERY NICE!!! Professional quality product!
Can’t wait to put this into play ... one day when I get my machine back together!
Thanks Davi!!!
[quoted image]

Just got mine also.
Fast shipping, beautiful piece of craftsmanship.
Super tough and well concieved.

#3944 5 years ago

Just got mine also.
Fast shipping, beautiful piece of craftsmanship.
Super tough and well concieved.

Got mine today too. I’ll put it in soon...

#3945 5 years ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Hey Guys and Girls,
Cheers
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those look awesome. Great work! Want to see what the others look like before I commit. But definitely want...

#3946 5 years ago

Received mine too, real nice work !

#3947 5 years ago

Thanks for nice feedbacks, and special thanks to my wife, she helped a lot about packaging and logistics

#3948 5 years ago

WOWZERS!!!!! Got Davi’s airball sets today! Crazy fast shipping, INCREDIBLE detail and AMAZING quality!!!!! They even come with film protection! Thanks for the great contributions you make to the pinball community!

C6AC3721-44E6-44E7-9830-D736E6BD0534 (resized).jpegC6AC3721-44E6-44E7-9830-D736E6BD0534 (resized).jpeg
#3949 5 years ago

Had some strange behavior with my IJ earlier... I pushed the super ball button after the third ball and then suddenly all of the lights on the machine went out... GI, back box, and inserts. Everything went dark except the colordmd. Also, the music continued and the idol would occasionally rotate. I turned the machine off, reseated the ribbon cables and then turned it back on and everything came back on but I got a the credit dot with a bunch or error messages. I ran through a bunch of tests (switches and solenoids) and turned the machine off. When I turned it back on, everything came on as normal and no error messages. Do you think reseating the ribbons fixed this or is there some other issue that this behavior is symptomatic of? Thanks in advance for any help.

#3950 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Had some strange behavior with my IJ earlier... I pushed the super ball button after the third ball and then suddenly all of the lights on the machine went out... GI, back box, and inserts. Everything went dark except the colordmd. Also, the music continued and the idol would occasionally rotate. I turned the machine off, reseated the ribbon cables and then turned it back on and everything came back on but I got a the credit dot with a bunch or error messages. I ran through a bunch of tests (switches and solenoids) and turned the machine off. When I turned it back on, everything came on as normal and no error messages. Do you think reseating the ribbons fixed this or is there some other issue that this behavior is symptomatic of? Thanks in advance for any help.

Yes. I had a very similar experience not long ago. Reseated the ribbon cables, problem went away. No worries Glen

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

14,000 (OBO)
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Wanted
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 1,419.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 85.00
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

There are 11,667 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 234.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/79?hl=jazzbouche and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.