IMG_0381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7323 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2699 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240316_125513 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125552 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125644 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125843 (resized).jpg
There are 11,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 235.
#3801 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Endprodukt's mix.

^^^^^ YES!

#3802 5 years ago

Endprodukt mix is amazing. Even has new voice callouts done by a very competent voice person. I’d pay a significant price for it if i had to.

#3803 5 years ago

Thanks

#3804 5 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Endprodukt mix is amazing. Even has new voice callouts done by a very competent voice person. I’d pay a significant price for it if i had to.

Heck yeah! I was skeptical about it ... quite simply because I was so familliar with the factory mix and really worried that I would be put off by the voice actor... I was shocked at how great it was and how much it cranked up the entertainment factor for the game.

My only issue I have is that off and on Pinsound+ will fail to detect the USB stick. I’ve not debugged it (other than checking my power supplies which are rock-solid) and I’ve read here and there that people live with this behavior... it’s something that needs to be fixed cause it’s unacceptable to me.

#3805 5 years ago

Any recommendations for back lighting this plexiglass back panel? Has anybody done this? Thanks in advance for your input.

2018-11-01_11-10-47 (resized).jpg2018-11-01_11-10-47 (resized).jpg
#3806 5 years ago

So I thought I would show off my IJ. Got it over a year ago and it was a disaster (See before pics). I won't go into too many details but I stripped the playfield, Cleaned, Replaced a bunch of posts, plastics, rubbers etc etc. Needed a translight, translight glass, playfield glass, Legs. A lot is new. I can barely remember now. Cabinet was a disaster. I had a new cabinet made by virtualpin (Highly recommended). Coin door and gun were power coated black. Metal habitrail ramps power coated blue. Cleaned up and fixed whatever was needed to make it look good and play 100%. I'm no expert and this was not like some others do with every coil replaced and nut and bolt replaced but I love it and quite happy with it. Feel free to comment good or bad (I have a thick skin).

20170803_183801 (002) (resized).jpg20170803_183801 (002) (resized).jpg20170803_183806 (002) (resized).jpg20170803_183806 (002) (resized).jpg20170803_183835 (002) (resized).jpg20170803_183835 (002) (resized).jpg20170803_192800 (002) (resized).jpg20170803_192800 (002) (resized).jpg20170803_192805 (002) (resized).jpg20170803_192805 (002) (resized).jpg20181101_142239 (002) (resized).jpg20181101_142239 (002) (resized).jpg20181101_142250 (002) (resized).jpg20181101_142250 (002) (resized).jpg20181101_142256 (002) (resized).jpg20181101_142256 (002) (resized).jpg20181101_142323 (002) (resized).jpg20181101_142323 (002) (resized).jpg20181101_142329 (002) (resized).jpg20181101_142329 (002) (resized).jpg20181101_142337 (002) (resized).jpg20181101_142337 (002) (resized).jpg20181101_142408 (002) (resized).jpg20181101_142408 (002) (resized).jpg
#3807 5 years ago
Quoted from dsmith:

So I thought I would show off my IJ. Got it over a year ago and it was a disaster (See before pics). I won't go into too many details but I stripped the playfield, Cleaned, Replaced a bunch of posts, plastics, rubbers etc etc. Needed a translight, translight glass, playfield glass, Legs. A lot is new. I can barely remember now. Cabinet was a disaster. I had a new cabinet made by virtualpin (Highly recommended). Coin door and gun were power coated black. Metal habitrail ramps power coated blue. Cleaned up and fixed whatever was needed to make it look good and play 100%. I'm no expert and this was not like some others do with every coil replaced and nut and bolt replaced but I love it and quite happy with it. Feel free to comment good or bad (I have a thick skin).
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#3808 5 years ago
Quoted from dsmith:

That's a ton of work dude, GREAT WORK! Congrats on the preservation of such a great machine!
- "That belongs in a museum!"

#3809 5 years ago

I appreciate the kind words but Others have done more extensive restorations. I think it looks real good and I am proud to have it in my collection.

#3810 5 years ago
Quoted from dsmith:

I appreciate the kind words but Others have done more extensive restorations. I think it looks real good and I am proud to have it in my collection.

Great save!

#3811 5 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

Any recommendations for back lighting this plexiglass back panel? Has anybody done this? Thanks in advance for your input.
[quoted image]

As I know, this kit contains few lamp sockets, like this:
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-17835

#3812 5 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

[quoted image]

Yes. I did it on my machine years ago. There's some more pictures of it way back on this thread in post #142 (when I went all mod crazy on it years ago!). I took out the back piece and used it as a template to cut two thinner pieces of plexi from Home Depot with a jigsaw (because I didn't have the right tools). I then hooked those lamp sockets mentioned above to about eight different areas and hooked it into the GI. It was a ton of work, but it looks SO much cooler! You could probably get the job done easier with some LED's and a thicker piece of plexi cut with the right equipment.

102bfe4b4a923fc80a18bc1be776304bf6f478e6 (resized).jpg102bfe4b4a923fc80a18bc1be776304bf6f478e6 (resized).jpg
#3813 5 years ago
Quoted from dsmith:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man, that’s awesome. Thanks for sharing your hard work. Well done

#3814 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Yes. I did it on my machine years ago. There's some more pictures of it way back on this thread in post #142 (when I went all mod crazy on it years ago!). I took out the back piece and used it as a template to cut two thinner pieces of plexi from Home Depot with a jigsaw (because I didn't have the right tools). I then hooked those lamp sockets mentioned above to about eight different areas and hooked it into the GI. It was a ton of work, but it looks SO much cooler! You could probably get the job done easier with some LED's and a thicker piece of plexi cut with the right equipment.[quoted image]

Thanks. So you screwed the lamp sockets into the custom plexi you cut?

#3815 5 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

Thanks. So you screwed the lamp sockets into the custom plexi you cut?

No. I re-cut everything except the long strip behind the bridge, obviously, and slipped the new lampholders all around the back to whatever post was available and wired them together. Grounded everyone with tape. Not pretty, but it's lasted me for years. I'm sure you could make it look nicer.

#3816 5 years ago

THEY'RE BACK. GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN!!!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/70818

Orders go out next day.

#3817 5 years ago

I'm in! Payment sent via paypal. Thanks

#3818 5 years ago

I ordered two. Thanks!

#3819 5 years ago

Wrong topic. whoops.

#3820 5 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Orders go out next day.

PayPal sent. Thanks!

#3821 5 years ago

Thanks guys. Sold 1/3 of my supply in less than 12 hours. Get them while u can.

#3822 5 years ago

Payment sent for 2 thanks!

#3823 5 years ago

Finally joined the club!

DBCB3893-6196-445B-BBBC-18338EDAC3BC (resized).jpegDBCB3893-6196-445B-BBBC-18338EDAC3BC (resized).jpeg
#3824 5 years ago

Is it common to have the ball jump out of the left ramp’s wireform? I’ve had a lot of clean shots whip out of there and even smack the biplane a few times.

#3825 5 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Is it common to have the ball jump out of the left ramp’s wireform? I’ve had a lot of clean shots whip out of there and even smack the biplane a few times.

Yes, very common. Put a rubber ring on the end the wire form where the ball hits. That fixed it permanently for me. The rubber ring slows the ball down and just drops down instead of bouncing out the side.

63BF8AB4-0980-4558-B67A-9431026063CF (resized).jpeg63BF8AB4-0980-4558-B67A-9431026063CF (resized).jpeg
#3826 5 years ago

Thanks KornFreak though I haven’t had it bounce out of the lane drop, it shoots off after the ramp turn near the biplane. Wish I could lower the flipper coil strength with settings. I checked and the coils are correct part numbers but not original Williams so I will have to check them with a meter soon.

#3827 5 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

It is fairly common, and I used to have the problem too......ball smacked the biplane many times. I ended up putting a little muscle into the wire form upper section to reshape it just a little in the area were the ball was flying off. Try to pull/bend just the 2 outer/upper wires so they are a bit higher up toward the playfield glass. Pull the upper wires with your fingers while pressing the lower wires with your thumb. I don't think I adjusted the outer wires up much more than about .100-.125" and the problem went completely away on my IJ.
I hope this helps you as well.

#3828 5 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Thanks guys. Sold 1/3 of my supply in less than 12 hours. Get them while u can.

Got mine today and put them in. I'm sooo glad I did. Like people who have them say - it's a different game. No more worries about shooting for those drops and cringing as you wait for the ball to fly into the glass. You can tell it now plays like it was intended. They look great, too. Thanks DJShakes!

#3829 5 years ago

Glad to hear it. Anyone else that enjoys them can bump my for sale thread with positive feedback. People nerd to know how great this game is with no airballs.

#3830 5 years ago

Anyone have a speaker panel with the jackpot cut outs they'd part with?

#3831 5 years ago

I've noticed I get an occasional bounce high enough to hit the idol ruins near the right loop. Concern would be the plastic breaking so is that normal? If anyone has their game open today could you shoot a picture of the ruins from the playfield so I can judge it's height off of it? Maybe I need to raise it somehow with longer posts or washers underneath.

#3832 5 years ago

Put a Pinsound in IJ tonight I pulled out of my GnR. Holy smokes it sounds awesome, bass is incredible. Best mod.

#3833 5 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Orders go out next day.

Just brought 2 sets, thank you for making these

#3834 5 years ago

Mirco is in a position to reproduce the mini playfield for IJ and is looking to gauge interest. The artwork has been ready for quite a long time. The main playfield is waiting for licence approval as most are probably aware. The mini pf doesn't have copyright restrictions like the main playfield does and he can actually start producing them as soon as next week. Is anyone interested?

#3835 5 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Mirco is in a position to reproduce the mini playfield for IJ and is looking to gauge interest. The artwork has been ready for quite a long time. The main playfield is waiting for licence approval as most are probably aware. The mini pf doesn't have copyright restrictions like the main playfield does and he can actually start producing them as soon as next week. Is anyone interested?

Ill take 2.

#3836 5 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Not sure what the hurry would be, Won't this be sold as a set when finished? Yes, I want one, and I see light at the end of the tunnel for the main playfield. Then when main playfield is done will I end up with a second POA?

#3837 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Not sure what the hurry would be, Won't this be sold as a set when finished? Yes, I want one, and I see light at the end of the tunnel for the main playfield. Then when main playfield is done will I end up with a second POA?

Probably.

I need 2 complete sets of playfield and POA.

#3838 5 years ago

He’s quite good at responding to questions and you should ask him in the mirco 2018 thread. There are people like me that need one and people that already restored their original playfield. Honestly I don’t this as being any different than the TZ mini playfield offering from a few years ago. Buy together, buy separate. All the same to me.

#3839 5 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

He’s quite good at responding to questions and you should ask him in the mirco 2018 thread. There are people like me that need one and people that already restored their original playfield. Honestly I don’t this as being any different than the TZ mini playfield offering from a few years ago. Buy together, buy separate. All the same to me.

I restored my original but I would buy a set for sure

#3840 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Lucasfilm is part of Disney. It doesn't mean anything, but this licence request seems a neverending story.

#3841 5 years ago

Hey All
I'm going to commit to joining the club.

Got a lead on a potential machine that I'm told had parts taken from it to keep another alive.

Just wondering what parts if any are hard to replace/find?

Any Motors or Mechanisms?
Cosmetic stuff like plastics, speaker panels, translates seem readily available??

Scotto

#3842 5 years ago
Quoted from ScottoKong:

Hey All
Got a lead on a potential machine that I'm told had parts taken from it to keep another alive.
Cosmetic stuff like plastics, speaker panels, translates seem readily available??
Scotto

Sounds like a fun project!
I would get it.

#3843 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Sounds like a fun project!
I would get it.

#3844 5 years ago
Quoted from ScottoKong:

Hey All
Scotto

Parts are out there, all you mentioned.

#3845 5 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Indiana Jones Promo Plastic/Coasters. Brand new $11.00 shipped (USA only)”
2019-01-03
Vienna, VA
11 (Firm)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 130 times

1 week later
#3846 5 years ago

My pleasure to announce a useful addition. I would not like to call it "mod", nowadays everything is a mod (light up everything, decal everything).
When I've installed my first airball protector on top of the center lock plastic, I've realized an issue about height of screws, and to be honest, the appereance of plastic over plastic was not the best way - at least for me.
So the idea came up: why not combine the plastic and the airball protector? 2 in 1: minimal height, minimal design.

From concept to reality, after many trials, finally, the latest design fits, and acts as airball protector.

Please send me a PM in case you are interested (within a week), I will do a one time run, and send a batch, similar to jackpot panels (but much faster ). I think it's too risky to send fragile plastic one by one (and expensive).
Price is depends of number of requests, I can't tell you the price first.

I hope you like it

20181115_204344 (resized).jpg20181115_204344 (resized).jpg20181118_182117 (resized).jpg20181118_182117 (resized).jpg20181118_182012 (resized).jpg20181118_182012 (resized).jpg
#3847 5 years ago

How will one achieve a "You Cheat, Dr. Jones!" lock shot with this in place?

#3848 5 years ago
Quoted from That_Pin_Dude:

How will one achieve a "You Cheat, Dr. Jones!" lock shot with this in place?

I've done it...ball rolls behind right target

#3849 5 years ago

It's a nice design. Better than mine looks wise. Would be curious to see how the plastic holds up as it is thinner. Also doesn't remedy upper single bank target whereas mine you get the set. I would think for the collector machine with minimum plays this would be better because more aesthetically pleasing. For consistent play mine might be better for durability. I guess it all depends on the cost considering artwork, shipping, etc. I still have about 40 sets left of mine. If yours are superior I'll pass the baton to you.

#3850 5 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

It's a nice design. Better than mine looks wise. Would be curious to see how the plastic holds up as it is thinner. Also doesn't remedy upper single bank target whereas mine you get the set. I would think for the collector machine with minimum plays this would be better because more aesthetically pleasing. For consistent play mine might be better for durability. I guess it all depends on the cost considering artwork, shipping, etc. I still have about 40 sets left of mine. If yours are superior I'll pass the baton to you.

Thickness is not an issue, 3, even 4 mm is possible. I did not mentioned, but upper single bank target plastic is also a part of the package.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,419.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 12.95
$ 85.00
$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

12,500 (OBO)
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 29.00
Machine - For Sale
Barrie, ON
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 235.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/77?hl=copinfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.