IMG_3053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3052 (resized).jpeg
20240331_185053 (resized).jpg
20240331_185034 (resized).jpg
20240331_184519 (resized).jpg
20240331_184510 (resized).jpg
20240331_183927 (resized).jpg
20240331_184141 (resized).jpg
There are 11,673 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 234.
#3451 5 years ago
Quoted from Maide:

I think I'm with Ricochet on this one; it sounds way easier to just glue the leds and the harness to the bottom of the plane. If there's ever an issue with the harness (god forbid), you can (availability willing) replace it, as it's external; just need some new glue! It also keeps the plane all in one piece, without any time-consuming modifications.
Those last few pictures look really cool!

Whatever you guys want, I just need for all of you to chime in please

#3452 5 years ago

If you choose to glue the sockets to the wings, there will not be an extra charge on my part as no more extra work is required. Fast, easy and simple....

#3453 5 years ago

Fighter plane ready to attack!

19E99A43-5740-4CFE-905B-43BB5E6F71A1 (resized).jpeg19E99A43-5740-4CFE-905B-43BB5E6F71A1 (resized).jpegFC51A8E0-7BF4-4C8C-8B87-DFD88D11BEF8 (resized).jpegFC51A8E0-7BF4-4C8C-8B87-DFD88D11BEF8 (resized).jpeg

D89B3254-25F8-47B8-A7F0-09225E6B599E (resized).pngD89B3254-25F8-47B8-A7F0-09225E6B599E (resized).pngF33256B4-6C75-452B-9B33-605F78CD87C8 (resized).pngF33256B4-6C75-452B-9B33-605F78CD87C8 (resized).png
#3454 5 years ago

The fighter plane looks awesome. I'm happy to glue the LEDs under the wings. Thanks for your hard work.

#3455 5 years ago

Fighter looks great! Nice job!

#3456 5 years ago

For the LED harness, I've got the final tweaks/recommendations from KornFreak28 and I will begin making them once I have the total number requested.

So...

For those who wish to have the LED harness made and incorporated into their fighter plane please pm me. I've already one request.

I will collect requests from you and build them in one lot. I can't be doing them one at a time and mailing them individually, it just doesn't make a heck of a lot of sense to do it that way. They will be direct shipped to KornFreak28.

I've not decided on $$$ yet. ... honestley its about 2 bucks in parts... it's more about my time and shipping. In my brain... I'm thinking around 15-20 bucks... Let me know if that sounds ridiculous.

Thanks
-Jim

#3457 5 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

For the LED harness, I've got the final tweaks/recommendations from KornFreak28 and I will begin making them once I have the total number requested.
So...
For those who wish to have the LED harness made and incorporated into their fighter plane please pm me. I've already one request.
I will collect requests from you and build them in one lot. I can't be doing them one at a time and mailing them individually, it just doesn't make a heck of a lot of sense to do it that way. They will be direct shipped to KornFreak28.
I've not decided on $$$ yet. ... honestley its about 2 bucks in parts... it's more about my time and shipping. In my brain... I'm thinking around 15-20 bucks... Let me know if that sounds ridiculous.
Thanks
-Jim

That sounds like a plan I can work with! Yes one big order sounds like the way to go. Your price sounds mighty fine to me. The LED's are awesome and are very well made.

On my end, there's about 2 or 3 of you who have cut off communication as of late. If I don't hear from you in the next couple of days, I will assume you are no longer interested and will not be making your planes. Remember, your fighter planes have been ordered already. I've been working very hard on this mod that last couple of days and no communication is a bit of a downer for me.

As I said from the very beginning, I'm not charging you a dime until I have your planes done and ready to ship. If you cut off communication with me, then I won't be able to continue. Most of you have been pretty good on that regard.

I need to be informed if you are going to drill out your light board or going with Ricochet's harness. Why? Because Ricochet's harness does not require me drilling holes for the light board. I'll let the thread take a little break from my updates. Korn out

#3458 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

On my end, there's about 2 or 3 of you who have cut off communication as of late. If I don't hear from you in the next couple of days, I will assume you are no longer

I just dont get that. Its one thing to hear a price and say, Im out. Another to just not respond to a mod maker.
Ive had it happen as well with my Houdini mods.
Korn....are these the planes Lior pointed us to 10 months back from china? I bought one of those and it sits in box still.

#3459 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I just dont get that. Its one thing to hear a price and say, Im out. Another to just not respond to a mod maker.
Ive had it happen as well with my Houdini mods.
Korn....are these the planes Lior pointed us to 10 months back from china? I bought one of those and it sits in box still.

Yes, These are the same planes Lior pointed to us months ago. That was very nice of him.

Yeah, I don’t get why some people cut off communication like that, but oh well, I’m still keeping my no-money upfront policy

Houdini mods? I was unaware until now....

#3460 5 years ago

I'll take one of the spots for a fighterplane to fill up yor order
Just need some opinions regarding using the lightboard or the LED harness.
What will look best ?

#3461 5 years ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

I'll take one of the spots for a fighterplane to fill up yor order
Just need some opinions regarding using the lightboard or the LED harness.
What will look best ?

Ricochet’s LED’s look 100% better than the original LED’s

#3462 5 years ago

If you are sending in your biplane do me a favor and don’t forget to include your bracket, spacers, screws, nuts ect. PM’s have been sent. Thanks!

#3463 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Fighter plane ready to attack!
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

It looks amazing. It's a shame that once in the game it will go largely unnoticed by all but a few avid IJTPA connoisseurs.

#3464 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Ricochet’s LED’s look 100% better than the original LED’s

Ok.Set me up for Ricochet’s LED’s

#3465 5 years ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

Ok.Set me up for Ricochet’s LED’s

Before you do anything we need to find out how much shipping costs to your country. Sometimes the shipping costs more than the item itself. Where are is Oslo located?

#3466 5 years ago

Topic ruined with all these plane posts...Drained.

#3467 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Before you do anything we need to find out how much shipping costs to your country. Sometimes the shipping costs more than the item itself. Where are is Oslo located?

I'll pm you my address to so you can find out the shipping costs.

#3468 5 years ago

#3469 5 years ago
Quoted from DexterH:

Then post something else relevant to IJ.

It’s been nothing but crickets here for the last couple weeks.

#3470 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Then post something else relevant to IJ.
It’s been nothing but crickets here for the last couple weeks.

Imagine, we lost a 'read only' guy. His first post in this thread was a farewell. Epic.

#3471 5 years ago
Quoted from DexterH:

“Drained” Come on dude! LOL! Btw, Here’s another plane I’m currently working on

515C800B-047B-416E-B3C4-CBF37E0CCCED (resized).jpeg515C800B-047B-416E-B3C4-CBF37E0CCCED (resized).jpeg
#3472 5 years ago

I own that exact plane. sits on my desk at work

13A5AAF3-7127-4C00-A0F0-2F7051139699 (resized).jpeg13A5AAF3-7127-4C00-A0F0-2F7051139699 (resized).jpeg
#3473 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

“Drained” Come on dude! LOL! Btw, Here’s another plane I’m currently working on
[quoted image]

If I was working on plane mods, I'd probably create a separate topic "Indiana Jones Plane Mods" and include a single post here that points to it. But thats just me

#3474 5 years ago

Guys I'm taking my shit over to a new Thread...I’ll create it right now. I'll post the link.....

#3475 5 years ago
Quoted from Seatmandan:

I own that exact plane. sits on my desk at work
[quoted image]

LOL funny!

#3476 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Guys I'm taking my shit over to a new Thread...I’ll me create it right now. I'll post the link.....

To bad. Post new link here. Cant find it.

#3479 5 years ago

Found the new thread.

All right, what do we talk about Now.

#3480 5 years ago
9daf36f1-46f7-49ec-81db-0cd2f96c1384_text_hi (1).gif9daf36f1-46f7-49ec-81db-0cd2f96c1384_text_hi (1).gif
#3481 5 years ago

Found the new thread.
All right, what do we talk about Now.

POA issues.
Pinsound issues.
Decal sources.
Jackpot panel. Oh wait, this is a mod, forget it (same about idol lock and base).
Airballs.
Mirco repro playfield speculations.
That's it in nutshell, a quick summary of 2018.

Anything else?

#3482 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

POA issues.
Pinsound issues.
Decal sources.
Jackpot panel. Oh wait, this is a mod, forget it (same about idol lock and base).
Airballs.
Anything else?

#3483 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

POA issues.
Pinsound issues.
Decal sources.
Airballs.
Anything else?

LOL!!!!!!!!

#3484 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

POA issues.
Pinsound issues.
Decal sources.
Airballs.
Anything else?

I like to add LEDs and how to add them to the POA.....I still haven't figured it out!

#3485 5 years ago

You can do it this way?

10 LED (1,2 V) 5 in a row each side, a capacitor and resistor... 2 LED for the holes (12 V) and a connection to the 12 Volt circuit (Activation of the POA).
The 10 LED will flash if POA is active. All LED are active... but the capacitor turns on the 2 LED for the holes constantly and a bit longer while the POA is deactivated - nice effect.
The impuls in the video ist too short and the capacitor will not be loaded complete, so the holes seem to be flashing, in gameplay the holes shine constantly.

DSCN4335 (resized).JPGDSCN4335 (resized).JPG

DSCN4449 (resized).JPGDSCN4449 (resized).JPG

DSCN4380 (resized).JPGDSCN4380 (resized).JPG

DSCN4376 (resized).JPGDSCN4376 (resized).JPG

DSCN4383 (resized).JPGDSCN4383 (resized).JPG

DSCN4384 (resized).JPGDSCN4384 (resized).JPG

Here's a small video in Flasher Test Mode...

#3486 5 years ago

wow, that's sweet... Quick question- does anyone know where I can find a used idol lock molded plastic idol? they seem to be hard to find, unlike my TOTAN genie lamp, which is sold everywhere... Was this part re-produced? I want to have Hot Rod do a brass plated one, but don't want to cannibalize my game for it.... Thanks!

#3487 5 years ago
Quoted from Seatmandan:

wow, that's sweet... Quick question- does anyone know where I can find a used idol lock molded plastic idol? they seem to be hard to find, unlike my TOTAN genie lamp, which is sold everywhere... Was this part re-produced? I want to have Hot Rod do a brass plated one, but don't want to cannibalize my game for it.... Thanks!

Maybe at this guy:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wms-indiana-jones-reproduction-idols#post-4129119

#3488 5 years ago
Quoted from Seatmandan:

well here it is:

ebay.com link: Vintage Williams Indiana Jones Pinball Replacement Tiki Idol Head A 16708

#3489 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

well here it is:
ebay.com link » Vintage Williams Indiana Jones Pinball Replacement Tiki Idol Head A 16708

I have seen it too. Is this covered in 24 carat gold, or what? $500...

#3490 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

well here it is:
ebay.com link » Vintage Williams Indiana Jones Pinball Replacement Tiki Idol Head A 16708

Ouch...$500 bucks?
Says 2 available.

#3491 5 years ago

Ouch...$500 bucks?
Says 2 available.

Well you might need a spare of a spare....

#3492 5 years ago

I am trying to find the Rotor Lock part number 03-8844.
Is it really sold out everywhere?

#3493 5 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Yes, NLA until someone makes more.

Rick might have the molds.

#3494 5 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

You have 4 options:

Start a wanted ad. Some guys still have some NOS. If you are lucky, you can get it for reasonable $. Or crazy high price.

Ebay. Last time I have seen $150 for 1 piece.

Repro. You never know when it will happen.

I can also help with 3D printed version.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/50#post-4055369

#3495 5 years ago

Call this guy (Miwi), he started a short reproduction month ago.
Really good quality and sold out in seconds... maybe he will start a new batch?

https://www.flippermarkt.de/community/forum/threads/idol-indiana-jones-repro.184065/

#3496 5 years ago

check out the streamer YouCheatDoctorJones on twitch and Instagram.

#3497 5 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

Call this guy (Miwi), he started a short reproduction month ago.
Really good quality and sold out in seconds... may he will start a new batch?
https://www.flippermarkt.de/community/forum/threads/idol-indiana-jones-repro.184065/

He is a good guy. Thanks for source info.

#3498 5 years ago

Saw that a while ago. No thanks.

#3499 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

He is a good guy. Thanks for source info.

How do you get in contact with him?

#3500 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

How do you get in contact with him?

I am a member of German forum.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
14,000 (OBO)
$ 85.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,419.00
12,500 (OBO)
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
Wanted
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 11,673 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 234.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/70 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.