Topic Stats

• 4,901 posts
  • 400 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by 2pupPinz
  • Topic is favorited by 195 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,609 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

POA Opto (resized).PNG
IMG_5418 (resized).jpg
powdercoat3 (resized).jpg
powdercoat2 (resized).jpg
powdercoat1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191104_173703 (resized).jpg
A0D2BB26-A1D6-4C65-A705-A835CD5C2A88 (resized).png
4ADEDD84-240B-4EBE-A9E4-966DDD0E65AE (resized).png
83401F22-38CA-4B6C-8C60-195C68084CFB (resized).jpeg
4166D76B-A850-468F-9160-B9BEC47252CA (resized).jpeg
917ECE83-3109-4225-AEE9-84C480CB0C08 (resized).jpeg
46914232-1815-40BB-9333-951DCCC48D73 (resized).jpeg
90CEF4CF-B0BE-4D53-81DE-CC077AE98A52 (resized).jpeg
A267B015-A397-473C-972F-F5BC78F15A05 (resized).jpeg
DSCN4928 (resized).JPG
DSCN4924 (resized).JPG

There are 4901 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 99.
#2551 1 year ago

one more.

20171125_193449 (resized).jpg

#2552 1 year ago

Wow, eat lunch in that thing. Cleaner than my car.

#2553 1 year ago
Quoted from tonycip:

must be the season

Nice cabinet work!
Don't you want to upgrade the sound with better speaker?

#2554 1 year ago
Quoted from Davi:

Nice cabinet work!
Don't you want to upgrade the sound with better speaker?

lol , I did buy that a pinsound board so ya I probably will. : ) . a lot to do before it comes to life again ,

#2555 1 year ago

I prefer a sanded bottom and soft modifications.
Of course a speaker upgrade is necessary.

DSCN2729 (resized).JPG

DSCN2760 (resized).JPG

#2556 1 year ago

Im finishing a Indiana Jones playfield restoration, i would like to know what is your opinion about playfield protectors on this machine?
I dont have the tools to clear coat, so i might go that route..

Regards

#2557 1 year ago

Any truth to the rumor that Mirco will be making playfields soon? Been waiting years for a playfield.

#2558 1 year ago
Quoted from rx3:

Any truth to the rumor that Mirco will be making playfields soon? Been waiting years for a playfield.

I heard that rumor.

#2559 1 year ago
Quoted from rx3:

That's not a rumor, it's a fact.
Prepare some money around May/Jun 2018.

#2560 1 year ago

Hey Guys,

I am new in the club

Felt in love with an Indiana Jones in black, so I transformed mine to a black matte one. Powder coated the legs, siderails, hinges, gun, coindoor and lockbar in black matte finestructure.

lockbar and coindoor is still on its way, so this is only a preview

cheers
Chris

54e35e1b-d98b-4917-8309-25187a36de3f (resized).jpg
0399985c-29ef-4fc2-94e8-dd4dcc848ba9 (resized).jpg

#2561 1 year ago

Black looks great!

#2562 1 year ago
Quoted from chriz99:

Hey Guys,
I am new in the club
Felt in love with an Indiana Jones in black, so I transformed mine to a black matte one. Powder coated the legs, siderails, hinges, gun, coindoor and lockbar in black matte finestructure.
cheers
Chris

Nice!
Beside lockbar and coindoor, another thing is missing... What is it... Ah yes, Lior's ruin mod

#2563 1 year ago
Quoted from Davi:

Nice!
Beside lockbar and coindoor, another thing is missing... What is it... Ah yes, Lior's ruin mod

I agree 100% click link below

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-new-idol-temple-design

#2564 1 year ago

Im finishing a Indiana Jones playfield restoration, i would like to know what is your opinion about playfield protectors on this machine?
I dont have the tools to clear coat, so i might go that route..
Regards

Why don't you bring it to your auto body shop, they will clearcoat it for less than a playfield protector and result is much nicer

#2565 1 year ago
Quoted from chriz99:

Hey Guys,
I am new in the club
cheers
Chris

Check this out too!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-work-in-progress-indiana-jones-ramp-cover-mod/page/10

#2566 1 year ago

ramp cover, ruins and the new droptargets... WOW!!

mounted the lockbar today

cheers
Chris

5979d716-8d3a-49c8-a5c1-806349950a4b (resized).jpg

eab189c7-6071-4544-bc37-9118cfe606d8 (resized).jpg

#2567 1 year ago

I like that nazi blimp.

#2568 1 year ago

I'm looking to upgrade my IJ's audio and tempted to go Pinsound board & speakers... but the only file on Pinsound's site is the original Williams soundtrack.. there doesn't seem to be any available re-orchestration. If this is true, it would be waste to install the board right?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts...

#2569 1 year ago
Quoted from adamross:

I'm looking to upgrade my IJ's audio and tempted to go Pinsound board & speakers... but the only file on Pinsound's site is the original Williams soundtrack.. there doesn't seem to be any available re-orchestration. If this is true, it would be waste to install the board right?
Thanks in advance for any thoughts...

PM sent

#2570 1 year ago

Does it make sense to install GI OCD? Is there any dimming feature during gameplay? Please share your experience!

#2571 1 year ago
Quoted from Davi:

Does it make sense to install GI OCD? Is there any dimming feature during gameplay? Please share your experience!

Don't bother, no dimming in GI, get it for your insert lamps, really finishes it off. Your sound package is amazing for Pinsound! Thank You again!

#2572 1 year ago

Thanks! LED OCD is a must of course. My sound package? I think you mean Olli's stuff (Endprodukt).

#2573 1 year ago
Quoted from Davi:

Thanks! LED OCD is a must of course. My sound package? I think you mean Olli's stuff (Endprodukt).

My bad, I mixed you two up.

#2574 1 year ago

Fixing a friends Indy. Im getting 2 error messages on start up. chk drops coil/switch for both the 3 ban and single drop. They both work perfect and switches all register every time. What is causing this message? thx

#2575 1 year ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

My bad, I mixed you two up.

No problem
How is your idol base look like?

#2576 1 year ago

Looks great, just haven't installed it yet. You did good!

#2577 1 year ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Looks great, just haven't installed it yet. You did good!

If you like it, I am happy. That yellow gold is a real LE, only 1 made

#2578 1 year ago

Hello,
If someone needs to fix the inserts on this machine, send me a message, im doing another run of insert decals for it.
Regards

#2579 1 year ago

finishing up a shop job for my friend. When I hit the left ramp alot of times the ball flies off about 4-5 inches after it does the 180 and heading back. Anyone else have airballs off the left ramp? Def seems to be too much speed..I added super bands to flippers so I guess I need to check that.

#2580 1 year ago

Sure that the right coils are installed?
Check number on coil wrappers... often 11630 (red) and 11629 (blue) were used either-way.

#2581 1 year ago

Hi guys & gals,

Snapped my rotor lock in half trying to polish it up for a full IJ restore I'm doing right now. Posted a wanted ad here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/58117

If anybody has an extra to sell or know where to get one, I'd really appreciate it! (posted pic of the part below)

Craig

24a3573b57e022d66056a2adb01636019659854a (resized).jpg

#2582 1 year ago
Quoted from Averell:

Sure that the right coils are installed?
Check number on coil wrappers... often 11630 (red) and 11629 (blue) were used either-way.

Thx. Coils are correct. It's just fast and smooth around that left loop it falls off just under the place. I'll have to double check ramp allignment

#2583 1 year ago
Quoted from Cserold:

Hi guys & gals,
Snapped my rotor lock in half trying to polish it up for a full IJ restore I'm doing right now. Posted a wanted ad here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/58117
If anybody has an extra to sell or know where to get one, I'd really appreciate it! (posted pic of the part below)
Craig

No worries, Davi sells them

#2584 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

No worries, Davi sells them

Who sells them? Sorry, not following.

#2585 1 year ago
Quoted from Davi:

No problem
How is your idol base look like?

Quoted from Cserold:

Who sells them? Sorry, not following.

This guy, 9 posts up.

#2587 1 year ago

Thanks! Little confused as to what you are creating/selling liorillusion and what davi is creating/selling. Does davi have a rotor lock specifically designed to match on of your new ruin plastic sets? liorillusion, do you have a link to pics for plastics that are closest to originals?

Thanks all for the help. Really appreciate it.

#2588 1 year ago
Quoted from Cserold:

Thanks! Little confused as to what you are creating/selling liorillusion and what davi is creating/selling. Does davi have a rotor lock specifically designed to match on of your new ruin plastic sets? liorillusion, do you have a link to pics for plastics that are closest to originals?
Thanks all for the help. Really appreciate it.

im selling the idol ruins and the ramp mod. and also did the design for the face of the lock but you can buy it only if you buy my idol ruins. you can buy the lock only without the face from davi

#2589 1 year ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

im selling the idol ruins and the ramp mod. and also did the design for the face of the lock but you can buy it only if you buy my idol ruins. you can buy the lock only without the face from davi

Cool. You have link to the version of your Idol Ruins that most closely match original? Thanks again!

#2591 1 year ago
Quoted from Cserold:

Does davi have a rotor lock specifically designed to match on of your new ruin plastic sets?

The plan is to create color matching rotor locks and also idol bases for perfect result.

#2592 1 year ago

So after removing the ugly warning text sticker, I decided to order the screens. The quality of these screens is amazing! Going all out!!!

AE4DCD86-45E7-4BA3-84A7-7BAF3FDE10CD (resized).jpeg
A9397029-72A2-4B93-A27F-7EBCA7FC4FCC (resized).jpeg

#2593 1 year ago

I am going to replace all the white rubbers in my game and wanted any advice about whether to purchase a game specific kit or purchase them individually based on the manuals list of rings. I believe i read somewhere that the kits sometimes do not contain all the correct sizes.
- also any feedback on whose rings you recommend? Thank you!

#2594 1 year ago
Quoted from Fremen:

I am going to replace all the white rubbers in my game and wanted any advice about whether to purchase a game specific kit or purchase them individually based on the manuals list of rings. I believe i read somewhere that the kits sometimes do not contain all the correct sizes.
- also any feedback on whose rings you recommend? Thank you!

Individually. I like Titan rubbers

#2595 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I decided to order the screens

That’s all in! Impressive!

How much did they cost?

#2596 1 year ago
Quoted from Axl:

That’s all in! Impressive!
How much did they cost?

All the info is here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-wpc-backbox-warningpatent-silk-screens

#2597 1 year ago

Hello, I hope I can describe this well enough to get some help. I can also take some videos and share them if that would help for my Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
My issue is related to the IJ Mode Saucer. I have shots generally sticking in the saucer, which is good. My issue is related to the kickout. From what I understand the ball should eject consistently down to the left flipper. My eject is very erratic. It sometimes kicks with a drain right down the middle. Sometimes is goes down to the left outlane area, sometimes it goes to the left flipper, and everywhere in between.
In observing the kickout mechanism, while looking INTO the mode saucer, I observed the eject kicker striking the ball on the left side of the ball, with the kicker hugging the left side of the slot in saucer plastic slot, and the ball then initially traveling dead right, hitting a side piece of metal, and then bouncing out from there, sometimes hitting post. I was hopefully I could simply bend the kickout arm to hit the ball more straight.
I went under the playfield to do this, and noticed the eject mechanism arm that strikes the ball, is VERY loose in the eject mechanism. There is a lot of play, so I think that is also contributing to the inconsistent eject.
My question is can this eject kicker arm be tightened to remove the play in the movement? I see rivets securing the arm, and I don't see a way to tighten this up. However, I see replacement parts for sale that are the whole mechanism, as well as individual parts like the eject arm.
If anyone feels I am better off just replacing the entire mechanism, please let me know. The Saucer plastic also need to be replaced, as one corner is cracked, but it does seem very secure in there for now, so I do not believe this is the issue.
Thanks!

#2598 1 year ago

ramsfan this is interesting you are mentioning this... as my Indy has a very similar behavior and I have not yet inspected the kicker.

#2599 1 year ago

kornfreak28 that is amazing! Can I ask where you ordered them from? I need one for my FT restore cheers!

#2600 1 year ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

kornfreak28 that is amazing! Can I ask where you ordered them from? I need one for my FT restore cheers!

PM: merfeldma

He was very helpful and the quality of the screens is top notch. Highly recommended!

Check out the link below:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-wpc-backbox-warningpatent-silk-screens

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
There are 4901 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 99.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside