IMG_5617 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7743 (resized).jpg
IMG_7741 (resized).jpg
IMG_7742 (resized).jpg
IMG_2038 (resized).JPG
IMG_2036 (resized).JPG
IMG_2037 (resized).JPG
IJPA (resized).jpg

There are 11,444 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 229.
#11101 81 days ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

I have retro's on my JJP and they are nice. I would avoid these: https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/bally-williams-indiana-jones-pinblades
Mine delaminated from being rolled up in shipping. After reaching out to Joe I finally got a new set after about 2.5 months of waiting and they arrived destroyed in a destroyed box (shipped with no protection in a flimsy box). I was ghosted after reaching out multiple times after that.

sorry to hear that.

#11102 80 days ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

I have retro's on my JJP and they are nice. I would avoid these: https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/bally-williams-indiana-jones-pinblades
Mine delaminated from being rolled up in shipping. After reaching out to Joe I finally got a new set after about 2.5 months of waiting and they arrived destroyed in a destroyed box (shipped with no protection in a flimsy box). I was ghosted after reaching out multiple times after that.

Ha! Same thing happened to me with TOTAN ones I ordered from them. See this thread

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/totan-club/page/51#post-7442812

This dude tried to say the creases were my fault. Shipped the same way you described, rolled up with no protection. They were delaminated on arrival. Even worse the colors were hideous. He was basically looking foolish arguing with me on a club thread, considering I had bought others from him. Eventually he offered me a credit but I don’t really want these in my machine even on a credit.

#11103 80 days ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni2:

Ha! Same thing happened to me with TOTAN ones I ordered from them. See this thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/totan-club/page/51#post-7442812
This dude tried to say the creases were my fault. Shipped the same way you described, rolled up with no protection. They were delaminated on arrival. Even worse the colors were hideous. He was basically looking foolish arguing with me on a club thread, considering I had bought others from him. Eventually he offered me a credit but I don’t really want these in my machine even on a credit.

Yea I've done previous business with him before on multiple items including my Metallica blades which are great. I now have no interest in purchasing from him in the future based on the product I received but more so, how I was treated.

#11104 80 days ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

sorry to hear that.

Yeah it's been over a year and I never got a replacement set for my Hobbit. He was quick to respond when I sent him pictures of them and said he would replace them and then went radio silent. Eh such is life

#11105 80 days ago

I’d like to get a set of the brass looking mirror blades. Anyone have a link to purchase them? I don’t like my pingraffix I put in my machine either.

#11106 80 days ago
Quoted from Sheev_Palpatine:

I’d like to get a set of the brass looking mirror blades. Anyone have a link to purchase them? I don’t like my pingraffix I put in my machine either.

Pinball decals sells some

https://pinballdecals.com/MirrorBladesPage.html

#11107 80 days ago

Thanks! And holy smokes those are spendy!!

#11108 80 days ago
Quoted from Sheev_Palpatine:

I have the regular mirror blades in my machine, and am very happy with the results. I can't imagine paying double the price for the gold tinted ones.

#11109 80 days ago
Quoted from gorditas:

I have the regular mirror blades in my machine, and am very happy with the results. I can't imagine paying double the price for the gold tinted ones.

I agree. The regular mirrors look great. I wouldn't waste the money.

#11110 80 days ago

This is the way my pinblades arrived, however they installed just fine.

01 (resized).JPG01 (resized).JPG02 (resized).JPG02 (resized).JPG
#11111 79 days ago
Quoted from dmacy:

I have had them for maybe a year. I haven’t had any issues with this or any others I used for them on mine or customers.

Just checked and they are holding up great. I don’t recall mine coming in wrinkled.

IMG_9452 (resized).jpegIMG_9452 (resized).jpegIMG_9453 (resized).jpegIMG_9453 (resized).jpegIMG_9454 (resized).jpegIMG_9454 (resized).jpeg
#11112 78 days ago

Can someone tell me the correct original size for the 2 wood screws for the Raise Jackpot deflector bracket? 8x1/2" or 6x1/2"?
I have 2 Indys. One has 6x1/2 the other one 8x1/2!

ij (resized).pngij (resized).png
#11113 78 days ago

***Spoken For**** No Longer Available

I recently found an original IJPOA manual that I don't need. Front and back cover torn off and its in a three ring binder.

Pay it forward ....Its yours if you pay for shipping and you have this game in your collection or wish list. I can remove it from the 3 ring binder to save on shipping I assume.

Contact me with info if interested

IMG_9668 (resized).JPGIMG_9668 (resized).JPGIMG_9669 (resized).JPGIMG_9669 (resized).JPG

#11114 78 days ago
Quoted from marschner:

Can someone tell me the correct original size for the 2 wood screws for the Raise Jackpot deflector bracket? 8x1/2" or 6x1/2"?
[quoted image]

I beleave its 8x1/2 when I did my

#11115 78 days ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Just checked and they are holding up great. I don’t recall mine coming in wrinkled.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get the cool stickers on your path of adventure?

#11116 78 days ago
Quoted from jazc4:

Where did you get the cool stickers on your path of adventure?

I don’t really remember. I had them long before I had the side decals.

#11117 78 days ago
Quoted from marschner:

[quoted image]

Not at home to check. I would think original would be the 6, and maybe 8 got put in after? Does it specify in the manual?
6 = 9/64
8 = 5/32

Not much of a difference, unless it's a different size.

#11118 78 days ago

Good gosh yall! The pinsound board with the remastered jedi track is freaking awesome!
Just like being in the movies! No need for a shaker and the sub gets to rocking.
Only issue is my game won't let me put the volume lower than 8 now hahaha.

#11119 78 days ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Only issue is my game won't let me put the volume lower than 8 now hahaha.

ADJUSTMENTS -> STANDARD ADJ. -> MIN. VOL. OVERRIDE

Pinsound is indeed great on IJ!

#11120 78 days ago

I got the shaker motor. I remember reading here a while back about some super detailed settings for it? Does anybody know what I’m talking about by any chance? Would like to get those settings if possible. Thanks!

#11121 78 days ago

Can anyone confirm this speaker panel jackpot Marco light board will work with a ColorDMD? Any recommendations which company’s light board I should use? TIA

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-16824
IMG_0425 (resized).jpegIMG_0425 (resized).jpeg

#11122 78 days ago
Quoted from pjflyer:

Not at home to check. I would think original would be the 6, and maybe 8 got put in after? Does it specify in the manual?
6 = 9/64
8 = 5/32
Not much of a difference, unless it's a different size.

The stock is 6. But over time it gets stripped from the impact so 8 might be necessary. If you want to keep it stock and it’s loose you can always use the toothpick wood glue method to tighten the hole so a 6 is snug. I just went with 8’s and never had it come loose after that

#11123 78 days ago

I would very much like it to be original. Can I found some documentation about the crew sizes somwhere?

#11124 78 days ago

What’s the consensus on Liors Ruin and Idol mods, worth it or better staying stock?

#11125 78 days ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

Can anyone confirm this speaker panel jackpot Marco light board will work with a ColorDMD? Any recommendations which company’s light board I should use? TIA
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-16824
[quoted image]

Yes that appears to be the correct one. It is thin enough to fit between color DMD and backbox panel

#11126 77 days ago
Quoted from Psw757:

What’s the consensus on Liors Ruin and Idol mods, worth it or better staying stock?

Personally I prefer the stock look better. The ruins are quite “cold” in appearance to me and a bit too much but I can see the other side of this argument as well. For me, stock for the ruins and idol area, although I’ve seen some shiny gold idols that really do look quite amazing.

#11127 77 days ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Yes that appears to be the correct one. It is thin enough to fit between color DMD and backbox panel

Does LED vs LCD make a difference. I went with LED at the time cause it sounded like LCD would overlap this area but I don't know if that is a concern or not.

I have this Pin Gizmos board I bought in the early 2000's that I still need to install. It came with a set of roughly 3/4 inch risers that I'm now wondering if they will cause it to collide with the color dmd.

IMG_4740 (resized).jpegIMG_4740 (resized).jpeg

#11128 77 days ago
Quoted from SiN13:

Does LED vs LCD make a difference. I went with LED at the time cause it sounded like LCD would overlap this area but I don't know if that is a concern or not.
I have this Pin Gizmos board I bought in the early 2000's that I still need to install. It came with a set of roughly 3/4 inch risers that I'm now wondering if they will cause it to collide with the color dmd.
[quoted image]

Yes it does make a difference. The board you attached will NOT work with LCD, the standoffs and bulb terminals are too thick. The newer board is slim enough to just fit under the LCD. I attached the new thinner board directly to the backbox panel, no spacers
IMG_3620 (resized).jpegIMG_3620 (resized).jpeg

#11129 77 days ago

After 13 years, I have finally left the IJ club. Hopefully I will find another and return someday!

#11130 77 days ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

After 13 years, I have finally left the IJ club. Hopefully I will find another and return someday!

You have chosen… Poorly. See you again my friend

IMG_1306.gifIMG_1306.gif
#11131 77 days ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Oh NO it’s a sad day

#11132 77 days ago
Quoted from Psw757:

IMG_4738 (resized).jpegIMG_4738 (resized).jpegIMG_4739 (resized).jpegIMG_4739 (resized).jpegIMG_4759 (resized).jpegIMG_4759 (resized).jpegIMG_4760 (resized).jpegIMG_4760 (resized).jpeg
#11133 77 days ago

Quoted from DeeGor:
Pinball decals sells some
https://pinballdecals.com/MirrorBladesPage.html

Everything there is way too expensive.

#11134 77 days ago
Quoted from Psw757:

The ruins look great. I just think they look too realistic when compared with the art style on the playfield.

#11135 77 days ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

The ruins look great. I just think they look too realistic when compared with the art style on the playfield.

totaly agree. They look to realistic, should be more comic art looking. I am not a fan of that style. But if you have $1500 to spare and you like hem, I am not holding you back.
But in that regard, I am not a fan of the glitter playfield from Mirco. Look, nice that he can add glitter but not add it to all titles. Indiana Jones is a no glitter theme.

#11136 77 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

But in that regard, I am not a fan of the glitter playfield from Mirco. Look, nice that he can add glitter but not add it to all titles. Indiana Jones is a no glitter theme.

Exactly, glitter is for Elton John and... That's it.

#11137 77 days ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

This was kind of my concern. I do like it on left side dressing up mini PF and covering stainless ramp.

#11138 77 days ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Exactly! I always thought I was the only one who thought this. They just look out of place to me.

#11139 76 days ago

I'm not a big fan of liors ruins just because they don't seem to fit with the art, and bulky and cover up too much.

#11140 76 days ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

I purchased a Jackpot Board from Marco several years ago and used it under a LCD Color DMD. It would also have worked with the LED version.

IJ Jackpot Board Install02 (resized).jpgIJ Jackpot Board Install02 (resized).jpgIJ Jackpot Board Install03 (resized).jpgIJ Jackpot Board Install03 (resized).jpg
#11141 76 days ago

The Lion ruins are $1800.

The left side only attaches at the rear of the playfield, mine fell off and broke, I had to epoxy it back together, no response from little shop of games when I emailed them.

I only like the left and right ruins and the POA guides.

Dont care for the slings and other pieces.

I bought the glitter playfield 2nd hand with a nice discount.

IMG_5093 (resized).jpegIMG_5093 (resized).jpegIMG_5150 (resized).jpegIMG_5150 (resized).jpegIMG_5151 (resized).jpegIMG_5151 (resized).jpeg
#11142 76 days ago

Looking for a jackpot light board with the twist bulbs I have the led one new never used but looking for the older one

#11143 76 days ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Looking for a jackpot light board with the twist bulbs I have the led one new never used but looking for the older one

Ask pinsider Davi. Previous post about his light boards: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/215#post-7708122

#11144 76 days ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

The Lion ruins are $1800.
The left side only attaches at the rear of the playfield, mine fell off and broke, I had to epoxy it back together, no response from little shop of games when I emailed them.
I only like the left and right ruins and the POA guides.
Dont care for the slings and other pieces.
I bought the glitter playfield 2nd hand with a nice discount.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

My left long piece for POA for Lior's ruins arrived broken. No response from LSOG. But I whined about their lack of response in a post here, and Lior had them send me a replacement piece. He emailed me directly to make sure I was happy and it was handled. I apologized to him for being a whiny little bitch, and he made clear he really wanted to hear from us directly if something is not right because he insists on making it right.

P.S. Lior sent me an entire replacement set for my TS4 slings even though only one small part was sub-par - he is a very honorable man. Email him. I love my ruins kit but left off the long piece on the POA after I installed Neo Atoms from Pin Stadium

#11145 76 days ago

Might be rejoining the club soon! Fingers crossed!

#11146 76 days ago
Quoted from marschner:

[quoted image]

Can someone confirm whether ORIGINAL is 6x1/5 or 8x1/2"

ij1 (resized).pngij1 (resized).png
#11147 75 days ago
Quoted from marschner:

Can someone confirm whether ORIGINAL is 6x1/5 or 8x1/2"[quoted image]

Doesn't really say in the manual but in my game I think it was 6 1/2 but the holes are abit lose so I put #8 1/2 and are tight now so what ever works the best

#11148 75 days ago
Quoted from marschner:

Can someone confirm whether ORIGINAL is 6x1/5 or 8x1/2"[quoted image]

It's answered:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/223#post-7907926

#11149 75 days ago

Thanks Ricochet for open sourcing Lao's Antidote!

#11150 75 days ago
Quoted from dmacy:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where can one find the decals (brick-stacked rocks) for the sides of the POA? Google is failing me! Thx.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Led
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
25,000 (Firm)
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 1,419.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
Machine - For Sale
Colorado Springs, CO
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 29.00
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,444 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 229.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/223 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.