69396132655__D1201AF8-6C18-4DD8-890B-6E6E8423E6D7 (resized).jpg
28a7d18b1c514e3e31ebd346eccc78519e9cc704 (resized).jpg
IMG_0644 (resized).jpg
IMG_0591 (resized).jpg
IMG_0540 (resized).jpg
IMG_0539 (resized).jpg
f56252c213a09be1e3c5aed1d953778c6ca2c2db (resized).jpg
f4cef58db7b2ea7d9d68ad2ebab06ca17daa1bbe (resized).jpg

There are 10,173 posts in this topic. You are on page 204 of 204.
#10151 8 days ago

Currently having issues with my totem drop target. It fires up and down occasionally when the far right pop is hit. I’m thinking this is the only issue I have now and really the last thing I need to get fixed before it’s playing perfect. Anyone run into this problem before?

#10152 8 days ago
Quoted from OleSilverBalls:

Currently having issues with my totem drop target. It fires up and down occasionally when the far right pop is hit. I’m thinking this is the only issue I have now and really the last thing I need to get fixed before it’s playing perfect. Anyone run into this problem before?

It might be that the vibrations from the pop bumper firing is causing the target to fall off the little ledge that holds the target up or even triggering the drop target's switch. The single drop target switch quite often causes issues on the B/W games. The switch actuator arm should sit below the target's tab that sticks out the back of the target; it's the tab that pushes the switch's actuator down triggering the switch (see the pic below). Equally it could be a dodgy switch that needs to be replaced.

Go into switch test mode and verify the switch is working correctly when the target is raised and lowered. Also test the target drops and raises correctly in solenoid test mode. Also when the target is up, try bumping the PF near the target to see if it'll fall without actually being hit. Also go into switch edge test and bump the PF to see if any switches are accidentally being triggered, do this both with the target up and down.

Drop target assembly1 (resized).jpg
#10153 8 days ago
Quoted from Davi:

If everything goes well, the new airball protector batch will be ready in February.
This version:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/118#post-5621982

I need on that list too . I definitely get them off the single. In fact, most of the time it pops over into the middle where I get credit for a ball lock haha.

#10154 8 days ago
Quoted from Davi:

If everything goes well, the new airball protector batch will be ready in February.
This version:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/118#post-5621982

And your protectors are the best!

#10155 7 days ago

Has Davi gotten back to anyone who's pm'd him?

#10156 7 days ago
Quoted from Norcalpin:

Has Davi gotten back to anyone who's pm'd him?

Not yet. He mite take a couple days to get back to you.

#10157 7 days ago
Quoted from Davi:

This version:

Please add me to the list for one. They look great.

#10158 6 days ago

Anyone have a pic of wiring for green super ball button?

#10159 6 days ago
Quoted from beltking:

Anyone have a pic of wiring for green super ball button?

Check out post #7619 on this thread by Davi. Or you can remove the ceramic resistor and install a 12v bulb like I did.

#10160 5 days ago

While we are on the topic of the super ball button, the start and super ball button lamps are the last 2 I haven't replaced with LEDs. I initially made an attempt on the start button not fully knowing how it comes apart and stopped myself for fear of breaking something. Any tips on getting at these bulbs?

#10161 5 days ago
Quoted from SiN13:

While we are on the topic of the super ball button, the start and super ball button lamps are the last 2 I haven't replaced with LEDs. I initially made an attempt on the start button not fully knowing how it comes apart and stopped myself for fear of breaking something. Any tips on getting at these bulbs?

It's very easy, except some of the switch / lamp portions of the buttons twist out (counterclockwise) and some just snap in and out. I don't recall which was in my IJ, but I put LED's in both buttons. Not all LED's fit though, the diameter of the bulb hole is fairly small. PBL carries bulbs specifically for this: https://www.pinballlife.com/ablaze-3-led-slim-wedge-body.html

#10162 5 days ago
Quoted from EStroh:

It's very easy, except some of the switch / lamp portions of the buttons twist out (counterclockwise) and some just snap in and out. I don't recall which was in my IJ, but I put LED's in both buttons. Not all LED's fit though, the diameter of the bulb hole is fairly small. PBL carries bulbs specifically for this: https://www.pinballlife.com/ablaze-3-led-slim-wedge-body.html

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll have to give it another go. I just did a big PBL order yesterday so I guess I'll put those on the list for the next order.

#10163 3 days ago

Hello Indy Owners!

I have a very specific question, I'm hoping that someone who watches this thread is as crazy as I am.

Has anyone hooked up the Jackpot PCB to the LED OCD PCB? I just installed the Jackpot PCB and it works fine, but the on/off transition is not smooth because of the LEDs. I have an LED OCD pcb installed on my Indy and there seems to be open slots on it. I am nervous to try random slots, so I'm wondering if someone else has done this and can give me some guidance. Thanks!

#10164 2 days ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Hello Indy Owners!
I have a very specific question, I'm hoping that someone who watches this thread is as crazy as I am.
Has anyone hooked up the Jackpot PCB to the LED OCD PCB? I just installed the Jackpot PCB and it works fine, but the on/off transition is not smooth because of the LEDs. I have an LED OCD pcb installed on my Indy and there seems to be open slots on it. I am nervous to try random slots, so I'm wondering if someone else has done this and can give me some guidance. Thanks!

I got you.
LEDOCD (resized).jpg
From the jackpot board, I have two cables labelled J-134 and J-137. A little hard to see with all the clutter in there around the LED OCD board, but J-137 is on the left, and J-134 is on the right.

#10165 2 days ago

Add me to the list Davi.
PM also sent.

#10166 2 days ago

Restore coming along well. Now just need some parts to finish up from Marco.

196365B4-657D-45AF-B329-03354DEF8D15 (resized).jpeg7D23E37F-B0EA-440F-B38E-D785EEC9D9FF (resized).jpeg841F61E4-4799-4529-AE66-DAEBC6BAD0E1 (resized).jpeg
#10167 2 days ago
Quoted from beltking:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How do you add a shaker motor to IJ? With a pinsound board?

#10168 1 day ago
Quoted from Sheev_Palpatine:

How do you add a shaker motor to IJ? With a pinsound board?

Yes Pinsound

#10169 1 day ago

Anyone have an extra apron decal for center of him riding on horse so I don’t have to buy an entire set I don’t need?

#10170 1 day ago
Quoted from beltking:

Anyone have an extra apron decal for center of him riding on horse so I don’t have to buy an entire set I don’t need?

Send me a message. I’m out of town but will be home overnight and will check tomorrow. I have some but not sure which one I have.

#10171 1 day ago
Quoted from beltking:

I had not seen clear rubbers before, how do they play compared to the other colors? I've only tried black and white so far.

#10172 1 day ago
Quoted from SiN13:

I had not seen clear rubbers before, how do they play compared to the other colors? I've only tried black and white so far.

I put titan clear rubber on almost all my games. Seems to last much longer than standard white or black rubber without cracking / splitting. Plays fine no complaints. Might be a bit lively on flippers but they sell low bounce option also.

#10173 1 day ago

I just put transparent perfect play silicone from PBL on most of my games and really like the way they play compared to traditional white\black rubber.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Milford, MA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
There are 10,173 posts in this topic. You are on page 204 of 204.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!