IMG_0381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7323 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2699 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240316_125513 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125552 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125644 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125843 (resized).jpg
There are 11,715 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 235.
#9601 2 years ago
Quoted from PBFan:

Are you sure your optos 91, 92 and 93 are installed correctly on the assembly? If they are not in the right order then it will totally confuse the MPU and resulting position. Did you remove them at some point? The guide previously mentioned will show the correct location for them.

This is a restored machine. The restorer has a sterling reputation, but I guess mistakes can be made. It is worth checking into.

#9602 2 years ago
Quoted from Fremen:

Can someone point me in the direction of the small metal piece that was made to protect the diode on the bottom of the POA that gets smashed all the time from the mode hole shot.
I have always just taped a piece of plastic over the mode hole, but that is not really working for me anymore.

Maybe I am wrong... But with Ricochet's mod, you don't really need that protection.

#9603 2 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Maybe I am wrong... But with Ricochet's mod, you don't really need that protection.

I agree, you shouldnt need it as the whole top of the mode hole is now steel. The ball wont go up into the POA switches

#9604 2 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Quoted from pinballinreno:

I agree, you shouldnt need it as the whole top of the mode hole is now steel. The ball wont go up into the POA switches

Wow ok great!! Thank you both so much. I am on the list for Ricochet’s Antidote, so guess I will be good.

#9605 2 years ago
Quoted from Fremen:

Wow ok great!! Thank you both so much. I am on the list for Ricochet’s Antidote, so guess I will be good.

Try the Antidote first to see if it gives all of the protection you need. I'm using both the Cliffy protector and the Antidote. I am not where I can get to my game but looking at my photo files you many need both. The protector shown is not the Cliffy but shows its position.

01 (resized).jpg01 (resized).jpg02 (resized).jpg02 (resized).jpg03 (resized).jpg03 (resized).jpg04 (resized).jpg04 (resized).jpg05 (resized).jpg05 (resized).jpg06 (resized).jpg06 (resized).jpg
#9606 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

It replaces the factory mode hole deflector plate to improve the mode hole shot success.

Mine went from 10-15% from right flipper shot, to 95%. Awesome device!

#9607 2 years ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

Mine went from 10-15% from right flipper shot, to 95%. Awesome device!

wow, that's crazy!
It's true that if i stay some time without playing, i need at least 40 minutes of playing to do 50% accuracy, if not i can only around 15 to 20% too.
But with the left flipper normally i do it in around 70% ( stopping the ball and then send it almost when the ball starts to move )

#9608 2 years ago

I have a couple of items that I am parting with:

- 2 MPU89 including ASIC, NVRAM, and Indy Rev L7 on board (Let me know if you want different software Rev), 1 Rottendog and 1 from Pinball Replacement: $300 each & shipped free US only
- 1 Pin2DMD Evo with latest V 4.35 and Indy Code. I had a couple extras made and this one is for sale: $289 shipped free US only

All items are basically brand new and work perfectly. PM me for pics or questions if you are interested.

Thanks!

#9609 2 years ago

Looking for a old IJ PF that someone has changed that would be very good too restore pm me what u have

#9610 2 years ago
Quoted from Days:

wow, that's crazy!
It's true that if i stay some time without playing, i need at least 40 minutes of playing to do 50% accuracy, if not i can only around 15 to 20% too.
But with the left flipper normally i do it in around 70% ( stopping the ball and then send it almost when the ball starts to move )

Oui, moi aussi, avant d’acheter ce truc je ne le faisais qu’avec le flipper gauche (backhand…50-60% réussi)

#9611 2 years ago

Add me to the list for the scoop thingy...

#9612 2 years ago

Tin (stainless steel) knocking some antidotes today! I have kept an updated list … lots of folks gave up on me (understandably so)… therefore the list is becoming smaller

D96D7745-D8C2-419F-895D-CB79A09F3D07 (resized).jpegD96D7745-D8C2-419F-895D-CB79A09F3D07 (resized).jpeg

#9613 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Tin (stainless steel) knocking some antidotes today! I have kept an updated list … lots of folks gave up on me (understandably so)… therefore the list is becoming smaller
[quoted image]

Am I on the list? if not, I would like one.

Thanks,

#9614 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

[quoted image]

I missed if you were shipping internationally and the total cost mate if you could point me to the post?

#9615 2 years ago
Quoted from Skatewake:

Am I on the list? if not, I would like one.
Thanks,

Yes you are

#9616 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I missed if you were shipping internationally and the total cost mate if you could point me to the post?

$65 Shipped … each additional unit (up to 3 total) is $45

#9617 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

$65 Shipped … each additional unit (up to 3) is $45

I want on this list!

#9618 2 years ago
Quoted from Phoerber:

I want on this list!

You are

#9619 2 years ago

Does anyone here know if a Twlight Zone cabinet is the exact same cabinet as an IJ cabinet? I am thinking about getting An old Twilight Zone cabinet and decaling it as an IJ and than move everything over once I have pimped out the cabinet.

Thanks,
Steve

#9620 2 years ago
Quoted from Konajack:

Does anyone here know if a Twlight Zone cabinet is the exact same cabinet as an IJ cabinet?

Front panels are different. Location of "start" and "extra ball" buttons are different and TZ uses a plunger while IJ has a gun trigger with different mounting holes. (Plunger is needed on TZ for the skill shot at launch.) Cabs are the same otherwise.
TZ + IJ (resized).jpgTZ + IJ (resized).jpg

#9621 2 years ago

I'm I on the list?

#9622 2 years ago
Quoted from kba78:

I'm I on the list?

Did you PM me or post here that you were interested ? I don’t have you on my list but if you can show me where you’ve asked I’ll put you in the proper place.

When people PM or post here I grab the time stamp and use that as my list order

Thanks
Jim

#9623 2 years ago

I posted not pm'd #9593

#9624 2 years ago
Quoted from Konajack:

Does anyone here know if a Twlight Zone cabinet is the exact same cabinet as an IJ cabinet? I am thinking about getting An old Twilight Zone cabinet and decaling it as an IJ and than move everything over once I have pimped out the cabinet.
Thanks,
Steve

I just did that same thing. I bought an empty cabinet a few years ago in hopes of finding a game. Finally found an Indy last weekend and just swapped everything over. I have a nice empty Indy cabinet to sell and I’m only a couple hours from you!

#9625 2 years ago

I'd like to get on the list too Ricochet - thanks!

#9626 2 years ago
Quoted from jtaudio:

Finally found an Indy last weekend

Finally got one after years of looking.

#9627 2 years ago

Thanks for the info. I didn’t even think about the extra ball/super ball buttons and was hoping the shooter hole would be the same.

Quoted from littlecammi:

Front panels are different. Location of "start" and "extra ball" buttons are different and TZ uses a plunger while IJ has a gun trigger with different mounting holes. (Plunger is needed on TZ for the skill shot at launch.) Cabs are the same otherwise.
[quoted image]

#9628 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

[quoted image]

I think I requested to be on the list a long time ago but I don't remember. If not, I would like to be added if possible. Thanks

#9629 2 years ago
Quoted from gac:

I think I requested to be on the list a long time ago but I don't remember. If not, I would like to be added if possible. Thanks

Yup you are and you will be in this batch !

#9630 2 years ago

Did I get on the list for one ,I asked a little while ago thanks

#9631 2 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Did I get on the list for one ,I asked a little while ago thanks

Yup

#9633 2 years ago

Anyone know where you can buy a replacement main lighting board for the playfield? Or a used one?

Thanks,

#9634 2 years ago

Too late to get on the list?

#9635 2 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Too late to get on the list?

Nope... list is always open!

#9636 2 years ago
Quoted from Skatewake:

Anyone know where you can buy a replacement main lighting board for the playfield? Or a used one?
Thanks,

You likely have to make one or find someone to make you one. It’s not too bad.

#9637 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Nope... list is always open!

Thanks please ad me to the list.

#9638 2 years ago
Quoted from Skatewake:

Thanks,

I can help, PM sent.

#9639 2 years ago

I want on the list! Thanks

#9640 2 years ago
Quoted from DumbAss:

Finally got one after years of looking.

Awesome news, just procured a Mirco PF, side rails, and cab decals for mine. Summer project....

What kind of shape is yours in? Happy to lend a hand or two (ha!) if you can use it!!

#9641 2 years ago

If anyone is looking for some IJ plastics I have a set listed in Marketplace.

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Used set of Indiana Jones plastics from Williams. Price is OBRO Plus shipping.”
2022-05-04
Suffield, CT
100 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 131 times

#9642 2 years ago

Hello IJ owners! I can't figure out what this rubber part # is so I can order it from Marco's. One of my flippers is showing a slight bit of reverb and I'm thinking the rubber stopper doesn't have any softness left in it after all of these years.

It is the part labeled 17 in the attached image. Thanks!
Screenshot (4) (resized).pngScreenshot (4) (resized).png

#9643 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Hello IJ owners! I can't figure out what this rubber part # is so I can order it from Marco's. One of my flippers is showing a slight bit of reverb and I'm thinking the rubber stopper doesn't have any softness left in it after all of these years.
[quoted image]

It's as per the previous page of the manual, Bumper Plug 5/8" 23-6577

https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-rubber-bumper-pluggrommet.html
https://www.actionpinball.com/parts.php?item=23-6577

Marco indicates that 38-6577 replaces 23-6577, however other sites (eg Action) state the 23-6577 actually replaced 38-6577 that was used in SS games. Anyway Marco doesn't have any in stock.

#9644 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

[quoted image]

tighten the return spring by 2 or 3 loops to stop the flipper from bouncing.

#9645 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

It's as per the previous page of the manual, Bumper Plug 5/8" 23-6577
https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-rubber-bumper-pluggrommet.html
https://www.actionpinball.com/parts.php?item=23-6577
Marco indicates that 38-6577 replaces 23-6577, however other sites (eg Action) state the 23-6577 actually replaced 38-6577 that was used in SS games. Anyway Marco doesn't have any in stock.

Doh! I only looked forward once I saw the picture, thanks for the link!

Quoted from pinballinreno:

tighten the return spring by 2 or 3 loops to stop the flipper from bouncing.

Interesting...will try this. I imagine it may decrease power slightly though.

#9646 2 years ago

Can anyone help me out on where this bracket goes? I took everything out to clean and I completely lost track of where this specific piece goes.

C08CD8B6-7832-4E4B-B6E6-43A76F4BC010 (resized).jpegC08CD8B6-7832-4E4B-B6E6-43A76F4BC010 (resized).jpeg
#9647 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Can anyone help me out on where this bracket goes? I took everything out to clean and I completely lost track of where this specific piece goes.
[quoted image]

6AF1212C-8D48-40EE-8F53-6645F7256330 (resized).jpeg6AF1212C-8D48-40EE-8F53-6645F7256330 (resized).jpeg
#9648 2 years ago

Awesome thank you!

#9649 2 years ago

Changed the ugly 4 smd leds out for nicer ones, but now a row and a column are out :/
Also the 2 gi lights on the mini pf are out.
I did the swap with the game off, so I wonder what went wrong..

Anyone know where I should look first? Q90 and Q98? Brown wire?
Thanks in advance!

Lamp matrix (resized).PNGLamp matrix (resized).PNG
#9650 2 years ago

My top playfield has stopped working. It wasn't going all the way to one side for a little while and now it doesn't move at all. Can anyone give some hints as to what to look at please?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

12,500 (OBO)
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
Wanted
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 1,419.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,715 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 235.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/193?hl=moat-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.