IMG_3053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3052 (resized).jpeg
20240331_185053 (resized).jpg
20240331_185034 (resized).jpg
20240331_184519 (resized).jpg
20240331_184510 (resized).jpg
20240331_183927 (resized).jpg
20240331_184141 (resized).jpg
There are 11,673 posts in this topic. You are on page 188 of 234.
#9351 2 years ago

Most likely needing a flipper rebuild.
I did that day one and I can get the ramp all day long.
Pitch is 7 degrees

#9352 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

If it was my work I would, but he politely asks for a donation if u use his version

I will pay the donation if that helps.

#9353 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Most likely needing a flipper rebuild.
I did that day one and I can get the ramp all day long.
Pitch is 7 degrees

I've never been able hit that ramp all the long Even with newly rebuilt flippers.....One of the challenges with that ramp is its fairly steep, and u can't backhand.

#9354 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I've never been able hit that ramp all the long Even with newly rebuilt flippers.....One of the challenges with that ramp is its fairly steep, and u can't backhand.

I swear, lol, no issues here.
I am sure I hit “send post” and my flippers blow up

#9355 2 years ago

Have you tried it yet? Thanks for the link, that is what I was waiting for, a balancing of the callout volumes. Some of the callouts on the reorchestration are like 10 or 20db higher than others.

#9356 2 years ago
Quoted from Flipper_McGavin:

Have you tried it yet? Thanks for the link, that is what I was waiting for, a balancing of the callout volumes. Some of the callouts on the reorchestration are like 10 or 20db higher than others.

Not yet, but will be installing my Pinsound today and will try it out. Endoprodukt hasn't answered my PM, but he's probably not on pinside everyday.

#9357 2 years ago
Quoted from Ghiandalf:

Thank you for your reply and suggestion about Lior customisation.
My decision is to ask a customisation of miniplayfield to a people that in the past customised my idol ruin.
I will install Lior ramp I already bought in the past.
I already bought pinsound, dmd color, Élite pinball topper, radical, gun wood plate, customised apron, plants and animals, Makrolon, all new switch, new ramps, new plastics, new screws and bolts. Ordered airplanes, light jackpot and bumper cover.
I’m considering Comet Led and I’m waiting a demo of customisation of siderails, legs, lockbar, coindoor, etc.
I want to engrave all parts.
Indiana is my favorite pinball, I already sold 3 Indiana to look for a perfect playfield as 10/10 and today I have what I want from more more years.
I’m open to all suggestion

In the end I bought new set from Lior.
In the future I will sell parts I already bought in the past as ramp ruin.

|:

#9358 2 years ago
Quoted from rx3:

Not yet, but will be installing my Pinsound today and will try it out. Endoprodukt hasn't answered my PM, but he's probably not on pinside everyday.

He answered mine today so maybe shoot him another PM?

#9359 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

He answered mine today so maybe shoot him another PM?

Damn I wonder if I pissed him off at sometime lol. I won't bug him. I'll figure something out.

#9360 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I swear, lol, no issues here.
I am sure I hit “send post” and my flippers blow up

The ball easily goes up the ramp if I hit it. I just mean hitting the ramp is very difficult. I’m wondering if I’m at the wrong pitch and the geometry is off?

#9361 2 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

The ball easily goes up the ramp if I hit it. I just mean hitting the ramp is very difficult. I’m wondering if I’m at the wrong pitch and the geometry is off?

Are your bats lined up properly with the guides on the pf?

#9362 2 years ago

I got my friend into pinball and he is ready to buy his first machine. He wants to buy Indy as his first.

None are posted for sale right now, anyone open to selling? Doesn’t need to be collector quality but not something that needs work as he is new to the hobby. I am in Omaha, but open to arranging shipping if needed. Shoot me a message!

#9363 2 years ago
Quoted from Maverick203b:

I got my friend into pinball and he is ready to buy his first machine. He wants to buy Indy as his first.
None are posted for sale right now, anyone open to selling? Doesn’t need to be collector quality but not something that needs work as he is new to the hobby. I am in Omaha, but open to arranging shipping if needed. Shoot me a message!

I’d sell mine. Needs nothing, but I am in Canada…

#9364 2 years ago

Wow does your friend know for his first pin that's one of the top pins out there and price is top also too match

#9365 2 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:Wow does your friend know for his first pin that's one of the top pins out there and price is top also too match

Yeah. He likes expensive and collectible things. I guess this is the right hobby!

#9366 2 years ago

Anybody wanting to import mine from Canada please give me a shout. Lots of extras and parts including a brand new shooter/pistol extra, NOS PF, and lots lots lots more, I estimate more than $3500 USD in EXTRA parts.

It is going to be expensive, serious enquiries only.

#9367 2 years ago

Reporting in.

lu1 (resized).jpglu1 (resized).jpg

#9368 2 years ago

Yeah. He likes expensive and collectible things. I guess this is the right hobby!

Yup then he's in the right hobby alright

#9369 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Reporting in.
[quoted image]

Nice! You can stick it next to mine at the next pinfest

#9370 2 years ago
Quoted from Wob76:

Nice! You can stick it next to mine at the next pinfest

Was that yours?

It was the inspiration for me. Best in show i thought.

The other one i walked away wanting is Suprano's.

Thinking i'll take Sunset Riders next year and probably either Celts or Haggis Fathom Mermaid. We'll see when it gets closer what i'm most proud of.

Deadpool and gunners were a hit last year, so i'll take my best again.

#9371 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Was that yours?
It was the inspiration for me. Best in show i thought.
The other one i walked away wanting is Suprano's.
Thinking i'll take Sunset Riders next year and probably either Celts or Haggis Fathom Mermaid. We'll see when it gets closer what i'm most proud of.
Deadpool and gunners were a hit last year, so i'll take my best again.

Yeah that was mine, glad you liked it, there is always something to tweak, I have another playfield for mine that I acquired just after I finished putting it all back together, 2nd hand but great condition, Scott (Savage) did his magic on it a couple of years back, mine only has minor imperfections so I'll wait till I really need to before I do the swap.

We had a couple of chats this year but not sure I mentioned which machine was mine.

Sound like good options, would be first plays for many I think.

I had plenty of games on both of your machines, Deadpool was one of my fav's, it's a fun game, gunners I found a little hard to find a strategy on.

#9372 2 years ago

Yeah, gunners is too complicated for my besotted little brain.
It's sitting waiting for Bill to pick it up, swapped it for a Medieval Madness LE.

#9373 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Yeah, gunners is too complicated for my besotted little brain.
It's sitting waiting for Bill to pick it up, swapped it for a Medieval Madness LE.

Nice, I would take a MM any day of the week, great game.

#9374 2 years ago

Question that's probs been answered a million times, but can someone point me to post where it was explained the differences between pin2dmd and ColourDMD in this game please?

Game came with the pin2, but i have a spare colordmd here.
The vid on the colorddmd site looks very similar to the one that's in it, not like the smoothed TWD Cdmd next to it here.

#9375 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Question that's probs been answered a million times, but can someone point me to post where it was explained the differences between pin2dmd and ColourDMD in this game please?
The vid on the colorddmd site looks very similar to the one that's in it, not like the smoothed TWD Cdmd next to it here.

The LCD colorDMD has some cool settings to smooth out the screen a bit.

I used it on my ToM and its really good.

However, I didnt like it on my DW, so I went with a LED version for that game.

Ill probably go with the LED for my TAF also.

Its all about the artwork which is very subjective.

#9376 2 years ago

Ahh, so it doesn't have to look like dots?
My walking dead is set to smooth and i really like it.

Guess it doesn't cost anything but some time to compare, but if you took a photo of the smoothed Indy, i'd like to see it?

#9377 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Ahh, so it doesn't have to look like dots?
My walking dead is set to smooth and i really like it.
Guess it doesn't cost anything but some time to compare, but if you took a photo of the smoothed Indy, i'd like to see it?

There are tons in this thread.
But im sure someone will post again.

#9378 2 years ago

Ok thanks, i'll go back looking.

#9379 2 years ago

Putting my game back together after a redecal and I need a pic of the extra ball button wiring if anyone has a chance….

#9380 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

ColorDMD is a commercial company that sells the hardware and software using their LCD or LED screens.
I have their LCD screens providing many video graphics options besides just Dots on my IJ, STTNG and NGG. I like this option very much.
I have the LED screen in my TAF which is only dots and looks great as well and allowed me to keep my original THING light board.
PIN2DMD is more of an open source option to bring color screens to just about all platforms. There are a few people in the community who build the hardware or you can do it yourself. The colorizations are either done by you or by contacting someone who has made a colorization for the files. A good place to learn more is at VPUniverse. Since Gottliebs were not supported by ColorDMD I bought a PIN2DMD setup and made my own colorization for my Tee’d Off. It made it look great.

891B88BD-81A6-4DCD-A329-6AA1A10FC08A (resized).jpeg891B88BD-81A6-4DCD-A329-6AA1A10FC08A (resized).jpegA15A51A9-8646-4C1B-97B3-29C2D0213AF8 (resized).jpegA15A51A9-8646-4C1B-97B3-29C2D0213AF8 (resized).jpegA7C55803-2BFE-4B00-B2F0-A3ABAAAD7370 (resized).pngA7C55803-2BFE-4B00-B2F0-A3ABAAAD7370 (resized).png
#9381 2 years ago
Quoted from TimBoch:

ColorDMD is a commercial company that sells the hardware and software using their LCD or LED screens.
I have their LCD screens providing many video graphics options besides just Dots on my IJ, STTNG and NGG. I like this option very much.
I have the LED screen in my TAF which is only dots and looks great as well and allowed me to keep my original THING light board.
PIN2DMD is more of an open source option to bring color screens to just about all platforms. There are a few people in the community who build the hardware or you can do it yourself. The colorizations are either done by you or by contacting someone who has made a colorization for the files. A good place to learn more is at VPUniverse. Since Gottliebs were not supported by ColorDMD I bought a PIN2DMD setup and made my own colorization for my Tee’d Off. It made it look great.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks kindly for the explanation, but i have bought six colordmd's and have a few of the pin2dmds as well.

My concern was if the smoothing was similar to my colordmd in Twd. I went back through 15 pages in the image thread and found some images of the scores that make it look like maybe.

So my next step is to take the pin2dmd out and put one of my spare colordmd's in it to see the difference myself.'t understand the difference.

This would be better if the colordmd site had a vid of both the dots and the smoothed display so i wouldn't have to do this is all.

Sorry if i came off as if i didn't understand the difference, it was not my intention.

#9382 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Thanks kindly for the explanation, but i have bought six colordmd's and have a few of the pin2dmds as well.
My concern was if the smoothing was similar to my colordmd in Twd. I went back through 15 pages in the image thread and found some images of the scores that make it look like maybe.
So my next step is to take the pin2dmd out and put one of my spare colordmd's in it to see the difference myself.'t understand the difference.
This would be better if the colordmd site had a vid of both the dots and the smoothed display so i wouldn't have to do this is all.
Sorry if i came off as if i didn't understand the difference, it was not my intention.

No worries. I misunderstood what you were asking.

#9383 2 years ago

Buy in button disintegrated when I took the buttons out. If anyone has a pic of the wiring I would really appreciate it. Here’s where I’m at so far…

7397C4C8-F79D-4D74-A763-630D24F492FA (resized).jpeg7397C4C8-F79D-4D74-A763-630D24F492FA (resized).jpeg
#9384 2 years ago
Quoted from TimBoch:

PIN2DMD is more of an open source option to bring color screens to just about all platforms. There are a few people in the community who build the hardware or you can do it yourself. The colorizations are either done by you or by contacting someone who has made a colorization for the files. A good place to learn more is at VPUniverse. Since Gottliebs were not supported by ColorDMD I bought a PIN2DMD setup and made my own colorization for my Tee’d Off. It made it look great.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Stargate is supported by colorDMD recently! Hopefully more to come.

#9385 2 years ago
Quoted from Only68s:

Buy in button disintegrated when I took the buttons out. If anyone has a pic of the wiring I would really appreciate it. Here’s where I’m at so far…
[quoted image]

Let me see if I can get you a pic of the extra button wiring.
Can I ask what decals you went with? They look awesome!!

#9386 2 years ago
Quoted from Only68s:

[quoted image]

Here's a pic of the buy-in wiring https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/157#post-6127247 - note that the Buy-in is a matrix switch (Switch#12) with white/red and green/brown wires and diode.

The other 2 wires are power for the Buy-in lamp - the blue/grey(?) and the grey/yellow via the resistor - this pic shows the lamp connection better https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/157#post-6127595

#9387 2 years ago
Quoted from Only68s:

[quoted image]

That's a freaking massive topper. Wonder where it's coming from ?

#9388 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Here's a pic of the buy-in wiring https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/157#post-6127247 - note that the Buy-in is a matrix switch (Switch#12) with white/red and green/brown wires and diode.
The other 2 wires are power for the Buy-in lamp - the blue/grey(?) and the grey/yellow via the resistor - this pic shows the lamp connection better https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/157#post-6127595

perfect, Thanks that should get it done

#9389 2 years ago
Quoted from Konajack:

Let me see if I can get you a pic of the extra button wiring.
Can I ask what decals you went with? They look awesome!!

A fellow pinsider had them customized see post #7896, I was able to have a friend print them out for me. I always thought that these decals looked more like the decals on the promo video.

IJ Promo (resized).PNGIJ Promo (resized).PNG
#9390 2 years ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

That's a freaking massive topper. Wonder where it's coming from ?

Its Elite toppers Limited edition model and its a lot taller than i expected but really nice. They had a few available at the flip n out website over the holidays so i gave myself a nice Christmas present.

#9391 2 years ago

Does anyone know if installing a color DMD gives you an option to use the Jackpot lights? I understand that it works on Addams Family for the T-H-I-N-G lights.
Do you still need a separate light board on IJ? Any ideas? Thanks

#9392 2 years ago

Pretty sure COLORDMD doesn’t have that option unless something changed over the past few years. You’ll need a light board.

#9393 2 years ago
Quoted from tem92:

Does anyone know if installing a color DMD gives you an option to use the Jackpot lights? I understand that it works on Addams Family for the T-H-I-N-G lights.
Do you still need a separate light board on IJ? Any ideas? Thanks

You need to buy a board, it costed me around 25 euros ( less than 30usd ) , quite easy to install, nothing to do with the Color DMD , i have the color dmd too

#9394 2 years ago

Hello, does anyone have a mirrored IJ backglass from COOS Backglass to tell me how is the print quality and the colors. Or if can share a video of it . thanks

https://www.coos.net/bingo_e/images/Williams%20indy-1.jpg

Williams indy-1 (resized).jpgWilliams indy-1 (resized).jpg
#9395 2 years ago
Quoted from Days:

Hello, does anyone have a mirrored IJ backglass from COOS Backglass to tell me how is the print quality and the colors. Or if can share a video of it . thanks
https://www.coos.net/bingo_e/images/Williams%20indy-1.jpg[quoted image]

Coos does amazing work!

Absolutely get one if you want it.

Other than that CPR backglass is really good too.

#9396 2 years ago
Quoted from Days:

https://www.coos.net/bingo_e/images/Williams%20indy-1.jpg[quoted image]

I had that in my machine but returned it. I thought it was too dark and details do not come out as it should. Like Indy's beard, my original translite shows detailed hairs, the repro show some hairs but are thicker. Now Indy was my first machine so I played that a lot and always looked at the end at the backglass to admire this machine. So I know all details The mirror finish is ok, not as well as Stern does in their LE's but ok, It is a bit thick sometimes.

#9397 2 years ago

I too bought the CPR mirrored BG. I pulled it and put my original translite back in.

For me, it was too dark and the almost reddish/orange didn't look right to me.

#9398 2 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I thought the COOS backglass was too dark and details do not come out.

Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

The CPR mirrored BG was too dark and the reddish/orange didn't look right.

A lot of people love the mirrored backglasses, but colors on them always look too dark to me.
This might be good if you're replacing the incandescents in the backbox with brighter LEDs.
The only one I have is Scared Stiff, for the clarity of the large area without any artwork on it.

#9399 2 years ago

Hey IJ lovers! New philippine Ebony gun grips are now available and snakewood back in stock too!

For more details, please check the thread!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-wood-handle-gun-plates-mod

8f533e05fa5617c0b03ec9efe64e74d0789f557a (resized).jpg8f533e05fa5617c0b03ec9efe64e74d0789f557a (resized).jpgIMG_20220204_185122 (resized).jpgIMG_20220204_185122 (resized).jpga8330bb0ed82ac85eb12d1cc34e167b782c8d2c2 (resized).jpga8330bb0ed82ac85eb12d1cc34e167b782c8d2c2 (resized).jpg
#9400 2 years ago

I purchased the darker mahagony ones and used a 100% clear silicone to attach them rather than tape..
Easy peasy.

thumbnail_IMG_2811 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_2811 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.00
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 85.00
Wanted
$ 12.95
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

14,000 (OBO)
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,673 posts in this topic. You are on page 188 of 234.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/188 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.