IMG_0381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7323 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2699 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240316_125513 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125552 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125644 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125843 (resized).jpg
There are 11,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 235.
#8051 2 years ago

Add me to the list. Thanks

#8052 2 years ago

I had interest through a pm but please add me to the list if not already on it.

Thank you

#8053 2 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

I had interest through a pm but please add me to the list if not already on it.
Thank you

Yup you're good

#8054 2 years ago

Still looking for a nice traslight and manual for Williams IJ

#8055 2 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Still looking for a nice traslight and manual for Williams IJ

I have a real nice original translite... thinking of biting the bullet for a CPR repo. What's a fair price for mine?

#8056 2 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I have a real nice original translite... thinking of biting the bullet for a CPR repo. What's a fair price for mine?

Get the glass from CPR. I like it way better than the translite.

#8057 2 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Pm yes CPR looks real sweet

#8058 2 years ago

I am on the list.....yeah!

Quoted from Ricochet:

*********** LAO's Antidote Production Starting *************
Please, if you have PM'd me or replied regarding interest in this product... check my sheet to see if you are on it...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11nD2RZnNf3VHWYTyTVtXyvln9uA4hbOW5QK7jVhbGS8/edit?usp=sharing
If not, send me a PM.
This is for initial qty only. It doesn't have to be super accurate... I need to be certain that I get enough material for those who have shown interest and have helped to keep the candle burning for this thing
There are a handful of you that have helped with testing (even really early on) you may not be on this list... but I got you covered.
Price for this will be $35.00 + $10.00 shipping CONUS, $20.00 shipping elsewhere.
What is included:
- Lao's Antidote Fitment
- 2 ea #6-32 machine screws
- 2 ea #6 washers to install between the screw and your plastic (I don't like driving screws directly onto playfield plastics!)
- Installation Instructions
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#8059 2 years ago

Update found a IJ manual

#8060 2 years ago

Path of Adventure test question.

What, specifically, is being tested when you run a POA test (either in test menu or machine startup).

When I run a POA test, both opto's activate as they should as the playfield tilts each direction but the test ends up failed. During gameplay the machine compensates for the failed test by dropping the POA ball stop when the POA ramp diverter activates.

#8061 2 years ago
Quoted from The_Pump_House:

Path of Adventure test question.
What, specifically, is being tested when you run a POA test (either in test menu or machine startup).
When I run a POA test, both opto's activate as they should as the playfield tilts each direction but the test ends up failed. During gameplay the machine compensates for the failed test by dropping the POA ball stop when the POA ramp diverter activates.

The little graphic shows a couple things.

Post a video of the test.

And maybe a short vid of its operation.

#8062 2 years ago

any one have a spare right side head decal?

#8063 2 years ago

Still looking for a real nice backglass for IJ

#8064 2 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Still looking for a real nice backglass for IJ

You mean a translite right?

Backglasees are from CPR.

#8065 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

You mean a translite right?
Backglasees are fron CPR.

Yes looking for a NOS or really nice translite

#8066 2 years ago

I’m getting bent this weekend

FrameFrame

FlapFlap

CompletedCompleted

#8067 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

[quoted image]

How sweet is this that's great

#8069 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

[quoted image]

Nice work mate - well done!

#8070 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Well done....great product (so was the last version).....all tested and working well on my end

#8071 2 years ago

I would like a set of the IJ Mods please. Thanks

#8072 2 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

I would like a set of the IJ Mods please. Thanks

One set of every IJ mod ever created, coming right up!

I kid, I kid - I know what you meant. Though I have no authority to add you to @ricochet's list. The way you phrased that just conjured the thought of every IJ mod somehow pooled together into an enormous pile. Box 'er up!

#8073 2 years ago
Quoted from AaronZOOM:One set of every IJ mod ever created, coming right up!
I kid, I kid - I know what you meant. Though I have no authority to add you to Ricochet's list. The way you phrased that just conjured the thought of every IJ mod somehow pooled together into an enormous pile. Box 'er up!

It's available, a Deluxe kit

5cf32ce4652b54bd9d5821bf3e520ef9f5fdf4f4 (resized).jpg5cf32ce4652b54bd9d5821bf3e520ef9f5fdf4f4 (resized).jpg
#8074 2 years ago

Joined the club today.

My IJ will need quite an overhaul, especially the playfield and decals.

That said, while I'm in planning phase for the whole renovation, I would have the following questions:
- any mod that you would recommend that you would consider as absolutely necessary, either to fix some gameplay issues, or improve the general look of the game
- While playing, I encountered two odd behaviour:
1/ when shooting with the left flipper to the right loop, it shots at full speed all the way to the left above the INDY target then bounce back and goes back down the right loop entrance, is this expected ?
2/ When Path of Adventure is lit, the ball is blocked by a small metal post which then goes down, but 9 out of 10 instead of going to the path of adventure mini playfield, it moves left on the metal ramp. It's probably an adjustment that I need to make, but could not figure out how

Thanks for any insight you can share

Regards

#8075 2 years ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Joined the club today.
My IJ will need quite an overhaul, especially the playfield and decals.
That said, while I'm in planning phase for the whole renovation, I would have the following questions:
- any mod that you would recommend that you would consider as absolutely necessary, either to fix some gameplay issues, or improve the general look of the game
- While playing, I encountered two odd behaviour:
1/ when shooting with the left flipper to the right loop, it shots at full speed all the way to the left above the INDY target then bounce back and goes back down the right loop entrance, is this expected ?
2/ When Path of Adventure is lit, the ball is blocked by a small metal post which then goes down, but 9 out of 10 instead of going to the path of adventure mini playfield, it moves left on the metal ramp. It's probably an adjustment that I need to make, but could not figure out how
Thanks for any insight you can share
Regards

1 sounds like a non functional gate or needs adjusting.

On #2 Make sure the game is level and the right angle (6.5 degrees). Makes a huge difference in that area. I did end up putting a little tape there to just slow the roll when the post drops. Works every time now. Works for the jackpot when the post is down still, too. Just speeds right by.

#8076 2 years ago

I love the 3D Grail for right ramp mod. The grail is well, the grail. Yes on back glass but like it under glass. Have propeller too which many like.

#8077 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

1 sounds like a non functional gate or needs adjusting.
On #2 Make sure the game is level and the right angle (6.5 degrees). Makes a huge difference in that area. I did end up putting a little tape there to just slow the roll when the post drops. Works every time now. Works for the jackpot when the post is down still, too. Just speeds right by.

What should be the correct behavior? It should loop all the way through the left?

#8078 2 years ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

What should be the correct behavior? It should loop all the way through the left?

When the ball is plunged, then no it should be stopped and come down through the Indy lanes.
When shooting orbit loops, it should go all the way around (in either direction)

#8079 2 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

It's available, a Deluxe kit [quoted image]

Need the right outlane guide for preventing false Narrow Escape awards on drain.

C1424C6E-329D-461F-AD00-E03E0F7EA086 (resized).jpegC1424C6E-329D-461F-AD00-E03E0F7EA086 (resized).jpeg

#8080 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Need the right outlane guide for preventing false Narrow Escape awards on drain.
[quoted image]

Absolutely!

This is a must have that should have been put in at the factory.

Ill take one with my antidote please!

#8081 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

When the ball is plunged, then no it should be stopped and come down through the Indy lanes.
When shooting orbit loops, it should go all the way around (in either direction)

Trying to figure out how it works, I don't see it in the manual, there is a "ball gate assembly" (part 24 upper playfield), but I don't see a coil/motor controlling the gate.

Oh well, time to open it and look into it. If you do have a picture of the correct assembly though I would be grateful

Regards

#8082 2 years ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Trying to figure out how it works, I don't see it in the manual, there is a "ball gate assembly" (part 24 upper playfield), but I don't see a coil/motor controlling the gate.
Oh well, time to open it and look into it. If you do have a picture of the correct assembly though I would be grateful
Regards

It's in the manual - note the upper PF page lists the actuator as A-14422, while lower PF shows it as A-14522 but believe this is a typo and it should be A-14422. The actuator parts are detailed on page 2-35

IJ Upper PF - List (resized).JPGIJ Upper PF - List (resized).JPG
IJ Upper PF (resized).JPGIJ Upper PF (resized).JPG
IJ Lower PF (resized).JPGIJ Lower PF (resized).JPG
IJ ball gate actuator (resized).JPGIJ ball gate actuator (resized).JPG

#8083 2 years ago

Cant wait fro

Quoted from Ricochet:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Awesome cant wait

#8084 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

It's in the manual - note the upper PF page lists the actuator as A-14422, while lower PF shows it as A-14522 but believe this is a typo and it should be A-14422. The actuator parts are detailed on page 2-35
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Superb, thanks. I had figured out that 13 and 14 were the correct ones, but not that it was detailed on page 2-35. Turns out the coil does not activate, so time to look at the electronics

#8085 2 years ago

Hi guys.
Watching ricochet’s photo, I was wondering if you all have this ball guide on your IJ ?
I don’t have it and a friend of mine doesn’t have it either.
Is it useful ? Where can I buy one ?

208746CB-E440-46BA-958D-D256E41A808A (resized).jpeg208746CB-E440-46BA-958D-D256E41A808A (resized).jpeg
#8086 2 years ago
Quoted from Turtlemaster:

I was wondering if you all have this ball guide on your IJ ?

mine has it! its usually the one by the gate was never done by the factory!

#8087 2 years ago

Hi guys.
Watching ricochet’s photo, I was wondering if you all have this ball guide on your IJ ?
Is it useful ? Where can I buy one ?[quoted image]

It was probably removed when routed to make the game harder.

#8088 2 years ago

Hi guys.

Mine has it.....my guess is someone removed it at some point....

#8089 2 years ago

Hi guys.

Just make one, I had to.

Its easy. I posted a bit earlier about it.

#8090 2 years ago

Hi guys.

Mine does not have it

#8091 2 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Mine does not have it

But I imagine the two holes for it are there.

Its easy to make if you want it.

#8092 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

But I imagine the two holes for it are there.
Its easy to make if you want it.

I’ll check later but I do not recall the holes being there

Added over 3 years ago:

I checked, no holes in my playfield

#8093 2 years ago

My daughter got me this prop replica for my birthday ...

Literally gave me goosebumps... I’m more of a dork than I thought

35C960F5-17A1-443E-B834-8FD63B563150 (resized).jpeg35C960F5-17A1-443E-B834-8FD63B563150 (resized).jpeg
#8094 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

My daughter got me this prop replica for my birthday ...
Literally gave me goosebumps... I’m more of a dork than I thought [quoted image]

She has chosen...wisely. I hope you said "That's the cup of a carpenter. Only one way to find out," before testing to see if it grants you everlasting life.

#8095 2 years ago
Quoted from AaronZOOM:

She has chosen...wisely. I hope you said "That's the cup of a carpenter. Only one way to find out," before testing to see if it grants you everlasting life.

You know that’s EXACTLY what I did !!!

#8096 2 years ago

Here’s where I put mine

E8278ABB-EBBA-407D-AF90-C2826EC7FF5D (resized).jpegE8278ABB-EBBA-407D-AF90-C2826EC7FF5D (resized).jpeg
#8097 2 years ago

Here’s where I put mine
[quoted image]

Damn. I want to do that but I’m paranoid those will come crashing down on my $400 PDI glass

#8098 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Damn. I want to do that but I’m paranoid those will come crashing down on my $400 PDI glass

$400? You got ripped off.

#8099 2 years ago

$350 plus shipping. Where you ordering it for cheaper?

#8100 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

I was afraid of that too...I used museum gel to hold them and I actually mounted the stone from inside the backbox because of how heavy it is. You can see my topper here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/131#post-5835726

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 85.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 1,419.00
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

14,000 (OBO)
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
Wanted
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 12.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 235.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/162?hl=turtlemaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.