IMG_3053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3052 (resized).jpeg
20240331_185053 (resized).jpg
20240331_185034 (resized).jpg
20240331_184519 (resized).jpg
20240331_184510 (resized).jpg
20240331_183927 (resized).jpg
20240331_184141 (resized).jpg
There are 11,673 posts in this topic. You are on page 161 of 234.
#8001 2 years ago

Confusing.. Do we ask again to get these or is someone keeping track?

#8002 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

I still feel somewhat abandoned...

#8003 2 years ago

Please don’t worry about missing an opportunity on this... I realize it has taken a long time and feels like its in limbo... it is far from that though.

I will be certain that there will be ample once this testing is finished up.

I am keeping track of the number of “interested” just so I can get an idea of the count of the initial run.

I did keep a list from my first attempt but it became apparent that I’m just going to have to fabricate a big batch.

Even if I were to run out... the turn around time for more is around 5 business days.

#8004 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Just so you know... your first ask was in august of last year I did keep that info.

#8005 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

I still feel somewhat abandoned...

#8006 2 years ago

Does anyone know where or who can make up the ID label for the back of the machines thanks for any help

#8007 2 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Does anyone know where or who can make up the ID label for the back of the machines thanks for any help

I got mine from https://treasurecovepinball.com/ a few years ago.

#8008 2 years ago

Thanks bud I will try them

#8009 2 years ago

Ask Inkochnito

#8010 2 years ago

Thanks bud I will try them

Pinsider athens95 (treasure cove)

PM him with details and a pic of the serial sticker.

Their shop out stickers are really good.

#8011 2 years ago

Pinsider athens95 (treasure cove)
PM him with details and a pic of the serial sticker.
Their shop out stickers are really good.

Ok will do thanks

#8012 2 years ago

I am looking for a traslight for IJ please let me know if anyone has one for sale thanks

#8013 2 years ago

Hi guys. I’ve got a question. My hand of fate systematically gives me 10 millions. Never anything else. Do you know why ? Is there a setting I ignore ?

#8014 2 years ago
Quoted from Turtlemaster:

Hi guys. I’ve got a question. My hand of fate systematically gives me 10 millions. Never anything else. Do you know why ? Is there a setting I ignore ?

Your game is set to Tournament Mode.

Check the Adjustment menu under Standard Adjustments.

#8015 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

I’ve one anomaly that I new I had going into testing. I wanted to determine if it would happen in the wild.
It does...but... it is NOT a deal breaker. This is the design that I am going with. I’ve a small adjustment I want to get tested to see if I can fix that one issue.
They will be available very soon !!!

Please add me to the list as well

#8016 2 years ago
Quoted from Turtlemaster:

It's in the "Make the French happy by handing out free money" mode.
Change the machine language to english and it should solve it.

#8019 2 years ago

Do NOT order any graphics related stuff from that shop.

#8020 2 years ago

I am looking for a traslight for IJ please let me know if anyone has one for sale thanks

If I may...although it is much more expensive, the mirrored backglass just looks incredible. Pictures don't do it justice.

https://classicplayfields.com/shop/pinball-backglasses/indyglass/

It looks like it is currently sold out though...

#8021 2 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Do NOT order any graphics related stuff from that shop.

How come ,traslights not good ?

#8022 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

If I may...although it is much more expensive, the mirrored backglass just looks incredible. Pictures don't do it justice.
https://classicplayfields.com/shop/pinball-backglasses/indyglass/
It looks like it is currently sold out though...

Yes I seen them looks great for a IJ

#8023 2 years ago

Also looking for a manual for IJ if anyone has a spare ,thanks

#8024 2 years ago

ebay.com link: itm

#8025 2 years ago

How come ,traslights not good ?

All their graphics are crap
Colors are wrong, qualiy is bad...

#8026 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

ebay.com link: itm

Thanks bud

#8027 2 years ago
Quoted from Nihonmasa:

All their graphics are crap
Colors are wrong, qualiy is bad...

Ok thanks for the info bud

#8028 2 years ago

Been following Ricochets progress on the IJ Mode fix and admire his perseverance! The man is on a mission! But it wasn't in time for my IJ restoration and I went ahead and put it all together and while playing it I was frustrated as hell when the ball kept bouncing out of that damn mode hole. I knew I had some of those Pinball Heaven brackets somewhere and I finally found them! So now I had a decision, wait for Ricochet's fix or try the Pinball Heaven bracket. So here's what I did. Just to experiment, I took the original bracket and drilled a hole and mounted a rubber on it, the black one pictured. But when I compared them to the P.H bracket, I could see that it's angled differently and I thought when the ball hit it, it would reflect downward. I read in another thread to elongate the 3 holes to move it back more, so that's what I did. I've been playing the shit out of it all week and the ball goes in every time now. So I'm putting my mini playfield back in and calling this done!

This I.J is sold but I'm actually restoring another one for my personal collection. So now my dilemma is should I wait for Ricochet's fix or use another P.H bracket! Anyway took a few pics to see if they help people understand the geometry of the old bracket as compared to the P.H bracket. You can also notice how the P.H bracket has an offset bend to sort of step it back a bit. Not sure what I'm going to do yet, but I am looking forward to seeing Ricochet's final design!

3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg

#8029 2 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

Been following Ricochets progress on the IJ Mode fix and admire his perseverance! The man is on a mission! But it wasn't in time for my IJ restoration and I went ahead and put it all together and while playing it I was frustrated as hell when the ball kept bouncing out of that damn mode hole. I knew I had some of those Pinball Heaven brackets somewhere and I finally found them! So now I had a decision, wait for Ricochet's fix or try the Pinball Heaven bracket. So here's what I did. Just to experiment, I took the original bracket and drilled a hole and mounted a rubber on it, the black one pictured. But when I compared them to the P.H bracket, I could see that it's angled differently and I thought when the ball hit it, it would reflect downward. I read in another thread to elongate the 3 holes to move it back more, so that's what I did. I've been playing the shit out of it all week and the ball goes in every time now. So I'm putting my mini playfield back in and calling this done!
This I.J is sold but I'm actually restoring another one for my personal collection. So now my dilemma is should I wait for Ricochet's fix or use another P.H bracket! Anyway took a few pics to see if they help people understand the geometry of the old bracket as compared to the P.H bracket. You can also notice how the P.H bracket has an offset bend to sort of step it back a bit. Not sure what I'm going to do yet, but I am looking forward to seeing Ricochet's final design!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You won't have to wait much longer ... my final design should be arriving tomorrow.

#8030 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

You won't have to wait much longer ... my final design should be arriving tomorrow.

The pinball gods are smiling !

#8031 2 years ago

Thought I would provide some feedback on LAO CHE Antidote provided by Ricochet for testing.

Let’s just say it’s a game changer. On good clean shots from right flipper after 6 games played I made 21/23. On backhands 6/8 on clean shots that didn’t strike a post first.

Prior to the mod I would maybe get 3 or 4 out of 10 to stick.

Best part, still have that nice metal on metal click sound we love when the shot is made.

The wait was worth it, I say give it a go!

#8032 2 years ago

I downloaded the manual (ipdb.org for one) and went online to office max or staples and it cost
me less than $13 and took one day. you can even pick out type of paper and cover or back and
spiral bound. came out great and much cheaper than epay

#8033 2 years ago

if anyone is looking for a IJPA have a completely redone unit that I might part with!

#8034 2 years ago

*********** LAO's Antidote Production Starting *************

Please, if you have PM'd me or replied regarding interest in this product... check my sheet to see if you are on it...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11nD2RZnNf3VHWYTyTVtXyvln9uA4hbOW5QK7jVhbGS8/edit?usp=sharing

If not, send me a PM.

This is for initial qty only. It doesn't have to be super accurate... I need to be certain that I get enough material for those who have shown interest and have helped to keep the candle burning for this thing

There are a handful of you that have helped with testing (even really early on) you may not be on this list... but I got you covered.

Price for this will be $35.00 + $10.00 shipping CONUS, $20.00 shipping elsewhere.

What is included:
- Lao's Antidote Fitment
- 2 ea #6-32 machine screws
- 2 ea #6 washers to install between the screw and your plastic (I don't like driving screws directly onto playfield plastics!)
- Installation Instructions

29FE6EF7-39A0-4516-AD6C-45E6099E0019 (resized).jpeg29FE6EF7-39A0-4516-AD6C-45E6099E0019 (resized).jpeg3318B307-C04B-42F8-A820-B3364F9B1668 (resized).jpeg3318B307-C04B-42F8-A820-B3364F9B1668 (resized).jpeg3E2D4AE0-2D0C-4659-8FDB-086EFD0C9134 (resized).jpeg3E2D4AE0-2D0C-4659-8FDB-086EFD0C9134 (resized).jpeg79111F38-47B3-4848-A718-BF4DA411438B (resized).jpeg79111F38-47B3-4848-A718-BF4DA411438B (resized).jpeg

#8035 2 years ago

Awesome! Thank you; I'm on it.

#8036 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Please, if you have PM'd me or replied regarding interest in this product... check my sheet to see if you are on it...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11nD2RZnNf3VHWYTyTVtXyvln9uA4hbOW5QK7jVhbGS8/edit?usp=sharing
If not, send me a PM.
This is for initial qty only. It doesn't have to be super accurate... I need to be certain that I get enough material for those who have shown interest and have helped to keep the candle burning for this thing
There are a handful of you that have helped with testing (even really early on) you may not be on this list... but I got you covered.
Price for this will be $35.00 + $10.00 shipping CONUS, $20.00 shipping elsewhere.
What is included:
- Lao's Antidote Fitment
- 2 ea #6 washers to install between the screw and your plastic (I don't like driving screws directly onto playfield plastics!)
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I didnt make the cut

Now i feel really abandoned...

#8037 2 years ago

I didnt make the cut

I didnt make the cut

I got ya

#8039 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

I just PM'd you please advise if you get it as I also want to purchase.

#8040 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

If not, send me a PM.
What is included:
- Lao's Antidote Fitment

4DE6B327-027A-489E-83BF-ABD408AE98B7.gif4DE6B327-027A-489E-83BF-ABD408AE98B7.gif
#8041 2 years ago

Still looking for a traslight and a manual for Indiana Jones ,please let me know what u have .thanks

#8042 2 years ago

Still looking for a traslight and a manual for Indiana Jones ,please let me know what u have .thanks

The ebay one is still there for you!

CPR would love to sell you an amazing backglass!

Pull the trigger!

#8043 2 years ago

Unless you want an original manual for its collectible value, you absolutely should just download the manual for free, print it out, and stick it in a binder. As fanuminski suggested.

#8044 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

If not, send me a PM.
What is included:
- Lao's Antidote Fitment

Quoted from Ricochet:

If not, send me a PM.
What is included:
- Lao's Antidote Fitment

That is awesome! Awesome metal work!
Thought I might want to order 2 in case 1 breaks but they are built like a brick.
Glad that I am on the list.

Steve

#8045 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

If not, send me a PM.
What is included:
- Lao's Antidote Fitment

Wow - cool design mate! Lots of hours and multiple designs but you've done it, well done & congrats!!!

I'm guessing the deflector can move partially to absorb some of the force - right?

#8046 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Wow - cool design mate! Lots of hours and multiple designs but you've done it, well done & congrats!!!
I'm guessing the deflector can move partially to absorb some of the force - right?

Thanks!

Nothing is 100% reject proof, I can't guarantee that... there are too many variables at play. This seemed to be the right mix of stuff to disrupt the ball enough so that it would stick. The strike plate does indeed pivot along the bottom so that when the ball strikes, it hits up against the back of the deflector. The strike plate is pretty heavy gauge steel so it helps to absorb some energy.... and it makes a really cool sound too My main goals have always been... zero maintenance... zero adjustments... and it be reasonable to fabricate.

#8047 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Thanks!
Nothing is 100% reject proof, I can't guarantee that... there are too many variables at play. This seemed to be the right mix of stuff to disrupt the ball enough so that it would stick. The strike plate does indeed pivot along the bottom so that when the ball strikes, it hits up against the back of the deflector. The strike plate is pretty heavy gauge steel so it helps to absorb some energy.... and it makes a really cool sound too My main goals have always been... zero maintenance... zero adjustments... and it be reasonable to fabricate.

Can't wait to see and hear it in action - a little mech in itself!

#8048 2 years ago

I have both. I just purchased the CPR back glass and will be changing it out. The extra manual is okay shape (original) along with the translight. Can sell you both if you want. PM me and we can discuss it.

#8049 2 years ago

Still looking for a really nice traslight and manual for IJ must be in great shape better then what I have thanks everyone

#8050 2 years ago

Heads up... I've decided I'm going to be making the Antidote in batches of 50 ... just so I can keep my sanity. I was going to do them all at once ... but I think its better to roll them out in an orderly fashion. First batch is on order.

I'm going to go down my list of interested pinsiders and contact you individually to see if you are still interested. A few have been kind enough to let me know that they no longer need or are interested in the product. If you do know you are no longer interested please let me know... it would be helpful. Also when I reach out... If I don't hear back from you within a couple of days I may need move your name to the next batch.

Rest assured I will continue to make them as long as there is demand... either way you won't be missing out on it if you want one.

Thanks for the interest!
Jim

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 85.00
14,000 (OBO)
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,419.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

12,500 (OBO)
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,673 posts in this topic. You are on page 161 of 234.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/161?hl=nihonmasa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.