20240320_235401 (resized).jpg
20240320_235329 (resized).jpg
20240320_224027 (resized).jpg
20240320_235312 (resized).jpg
20240320_235234 (resized).jpg
IMG_0746 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0749 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0826 (resized).jpeg

There are 11,590 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 232.
#7101 3 years ago

I was playing a few games last night, and I noticed a crackling sound coming from the back-box, like something was getting very hot. I immediately turned off the power. Did not see anything obviously dark or smoking. When I powered the game back up tonight, the Pinsound boot-up chime plays, but there is no sound at all coming from the game. Any suggestions on where to start with this one?

#7102 3 years ago

Should I be able to shoot the right ramp from a cradle of the left flipper? I believe the answer is yes. Even when I hit it perfect, it gets almost all the way up and comes back at me. Have to get it on a roll. I’m set at about 6.1 degrees. I’m going to rebuild the flippers and hope that helps. Just got kit from Marcos today.

This game is the perfect level of depth in the ruleset and is just darn fun. So glad I added it to my collection! Can’t wait to get the mode start scoop, that drives me nuts when I get a reject!

#7103 3 years ago
Quoted from Nomanimdave:

I was playing a few games last night, and I noticed a crackling sound coming from the back-box, like something was getting very hot. I immediately turned off the power. Did not see anything obviously dark or smoking. When I powered the game back up tonight, the Pinsound boot-up chime plays, but there is no sound at all coming from the game. Any suggestions on where to start with this one?

Does any audio play back in the sound tests?

Check all the related connectors and reseat them.

#7104 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Should I be able to shoot the right ramp from a cradle of the left flipper? I believe the answer is yes. Even when I hit it perfect, it gets almost all the way up and comes back at me. Have to get it on a roll. I’m set at about 6.1 degrees. I’m going to rebuild the flippers and hope that helps. Just got kit from Marcos today.
This game is the perfect level of depth in the ruleset and is just darn fun. So glad I added it to my collection! Can’t wait to get the mode start scoop, that drives me nuts when I get a reject!

I assume your talking about the left ramp and left flipper, because u obviously can hit the right ramp from the left flipper? I don't believe you can backhand any of the ramps.

#7105 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I assume your talking about the left ramp and left flipper, because u obviously can hit the right ramp from the left flipper? I don't believe you can backhand any of the ramps.

Talking about cradling the ball in the left flipper (from a stop) and making it up the right (POA/Jackpot) ramp. When I do that it doesn’t make it all the way up. Maybe weak flipper.

#7106 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Talking about cradling the ball in the left flipper (from a stop) and making it up the right (POA/Jackpot) ramp. When I do that it doesn’t make it all the way up. Maybe weak flipper.

You definitely have a weak flipper....change those coils out......

#7107 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

You definitely have a weak flipper....change those coils out......

Or at least the sleeves and plungers.

#7108 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Or at least the sleeves and plungers.

That’s where I was going to start, a rebuild kit. The springs on my current setup feel a little stronger than the stock WPC flipper springs, so just doing a rebuild and will report back.

#7109 3 years ago

Does any audio play back in the sound tests?
Check all the related connectors and reseat them.

Audio would not play back at all during the sound tests. I deleted and reloaded the sound files on the thumb-drive in the Pinsound board and reseated all of the connectors on the soundboard. Seems to be back up and running fine now. I am not sure which fix actually solved this. Has anyone else had a problem where the Pinsound files suddenly stop working? I had one of the sound packages on my DESW “disappear” before where it would not show up when using the headphone volume controller to switch them.

#7110 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

That’s where I was going to start, a rebuild kit. The springs on my current setup feel a little stronger than the stock WPC flipper springs, so just doing a rebuild and will report back.

As part of that process I would change out your coils...it might only be the sleeves, but your better off doing it all at the same time ...as you know IJ has really steep ramps

#7111 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

As part of that process I would change out your coils...it might only be the sleeves, but your better off doing it all at the same time ...as you know IJ has really steep ramps

Coil is good or bad, aging is not applicable for coils. If there is no visible damage (melted), and the resistance value is OK, I see no reason to replace it.

#7112 3 years ago

Finally got Indiana Jones into my apartment (which lemme tell ya, up a long flight of victorian stairs with a landing is was no fun). Took me a while to get it all set back up and working (thanks to those here who have offered help to my flailing ass). Here were some of my findings and hopefully they'll help someone else (and yes to those who I asked for help along the way I will be following up individually).

1.) I had to take the head off so everything had to be clearly labeled and taken off. When I put everything back together, it was blowing fuses all over the place because the blanking circuit wasn't working properly. It would boot but without the blanking circuit. The DMD would be garbage upon turning the game on, and then would sort itself out when it had booted. Along with that, 4 of the switch rows had a ground short. Turns out that the ribbon cable on the left side of the MPU was installed backwards. That resolved all three issues, the DMD garbage, blanking, and row shorts.

2.) The subway was constantly locking balls and the ramps said stuff was entering them left and right. This was all traced back to a bad 12+ and Ground (Pin 1 and 2 on J3) were unstable. I went through and repined that whole connector and now it works flawlessly.

Played a couple dozen games last night and it played flawlessly without exception all night. The one lasting issue I can't seem to figure out and I'm hoping will disappear when I shop this one out and take the part apart and back together is that the credit dot indicates that the single drop target doesn't has an error, however the switch is actuating properly and the single drop works perfectly as it is intended. It also does not feature any optos on that mech so literally the only thing that goes to that is wires to the switch and the coil. Any thoughts?

IMG_0950 (resized).jpegIMG_0950 (resized).jpeg
#7113 3 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Coil is good or bad, aging is not applicable for coils. If there is no visible damage (melted), and the resistance value is OK, I see no reason to replace it.

I realize that, but if your rebuilding the balance of the flippers I'd swap out the coils as well....its well worth $30

#7114 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Finally got Indiana Jones into my apartment (which lemme tell ya, up a long flight of victorian stairs with a landing is was no fun). Took me a while to get it all set back up and working (thanks to those here who have offered help to my flailing ass). Here were some of my findings and hopefully they'll help someone else (and yes to those who I asked for help along the way I will be following up individually).
1.) I had to take the head off so everything had to be clearly labeled and taken off. When I put everything back together, it was blowing fuses all over the place because the blanking circuit wasn't working properly. It would boot but without the blanking circuit. The DMD would be garbage upon turning the game on, and then would sort itself out when it had booted. Along with that, 4 of the switch rows had a ground short. Turns out that the ribbon cable on the left side of the MPU was installed backwards. That resolved all three issues, the DMD garbage, blanking, and row shorts.
2.) The subway was constantly locking balls and the ramps said stuff was entering them left and right. This was all traced back to a bad 12+ and Ground (Pin 1 and 2 on J3) were unstable. I went through and repined that whole connector and now it works flawlessly.
Played a couple dozen games last night and it played flawlessly without exception all night. The one lasting issue I can't seem to figure out and I'm hoping will disappear when I shop this one out and take the part apart and back together is that the credit dot indicates that the single drop target doesn't has an error, however the switch is actuating properly and the single drop works perfectly as it is intended. It also does not feature any optos on that mech so literally the only thing that goes to that is wires to the switch and the coil. Any thoughts?
[quoted image]

Common issue - this drop target mech is used in T2, STTNG, IJ and Shadow (maybe others as well, but these are in my line up)

Most likely the switch is not getting triggered properly - if you lift the PF up and remove the mech from under the PF it'll make it easier to check and work on.

Manually push the plunger up - this will push the drop target (#1) up and it should clip on the Stop Target (#14). If the target is not staying up on the Stop Target, this might be because the Stop Target is worn/missing or the little wedge on the back of the drop target that sits on the Stop Target is worn or the other possibly is that the spring (#10) isn't keeping the drop target pushed forward such that it can hang off the Stop Target. If working correctly the drop target will be hanging off the Stop Target and you can let the coil plunger fall back down, the switch (#19) should now be in the open position ie the target is up (if you manually push the switch arm down you should hear it click as the switch closes). Now the simulate the ball hitting the target, simply knock the target - this will push the target off the Stop Target and spring (#17) will pull the target down, there is a tab on the drop target that will push the switch arm down and it doing so closes the switch ie the target is down.

IJ Single Drop Target (resized).JPGIJ Single Drop Target (resized).JPG

Most likely the issue is the position of the switch arm - it should be below the plastic tab on the drop target

Drop target assembly1 (resized).jpgDrop target assembly1 (resized).jpg

#7115 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

[quoted image]

Single drop target error always appears if you power up the game with the coin door open, or has a bad coin door switch.

Just reboot the game with the door closed it will clear the error and credit dot.

#7116 3 years ago

Just a great game today... everthing was just flowing perfectly!
5 shots shy of the billion bonus

IMG_20201028_1815317 (resized).jpgIMG_20201028_1815317 (resized).jpg
#7117 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Just a great game today... everthing was just flowing perfectly!
5 shots shy of the billion bonus
[quoted image]

Great job!

IJ is such an amazing game!

#7118 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I rebuild them (had to chisel sleeve out of one, must have melted in there), same coils, and it’s a different game in a really positive way. Can crush it up both ramps. Also much riskier to miss shots (have new Titan rubbers so they come back fast!). Harder to hit mode hole, more rejects with more powerful shots. Can’t wait for that scoop mod and I’ll be fully dialed in! Also added L-7 rom, lost my high scores! Ugh

#7119 3 years ago

Just reboot the game with the door closed it will clear the error and credit dot.

WOW that’s it thank you!

And also thank you @manny65. I’m sure that info will come in handy when I rebuild the thing!

#7120 3 years ago

“Only the penitent man shall pass”

RIP Dr. Jones

E88841A6-548B-4C8B-98F0-68A4CC9FCDFC (resized).jpegE88841A6-548B-4C8B-98F0-68A4CC9FCDFC (resized).jpeg
#7121 3 years ago

Killer Ball # 1. Eternal Life on first ball (with two extra balls). Did not quite make it twice around all of the modes.

9E6AD003-4AA6-4C9A-A25E-C82EDCD4CDE0 (resized).jpeg9E6AD003-4AA6-4C9A-A25E-C82EDCD4CDE0 (resized).jpeg
#7122 3 years ago

Curious what every has their playfields set to. I just noticed mine was set at 8.5 degrees. I see the manual says 6-7 degrees. I moved it down to 7.25 and seems really floaty but ramps and wire forms see to flow better now. The speed was catching some balls.

#7123 3 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Curious what every has their playfields set to. I just noticed mine was set at 8.5 degrees. I see the manual says 6-7 degrees. I moved it down to 7.25 and seems really floaty but ramps and wire forms see to flow better now. The speed was catching some balls.

Holy shit thats steep.....mine is at 6.5 and plays great, but some say the game plays better at 6...I haven't tried that yet. My guess is ramps would be a serious challenge at 8.5

#7124 3 years ago

I also have mine set to 6.5 degrees. Everything flows perfect.

#7125 3 years ago

That’s steeper than I’ve heard any pinball machine. I would try 6.5.

#7126 3 years ago

8.5? Did you measure it with a digital torpedo level?

Around 6 degrees is fairly optimal for making ramps from a cradled position and somewhat controllable POA response.

#7127 3 years ago

Are you measuring the angle of the playfield? Or the glass?

#7128 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

Good call.

#7129 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

I bet your right.....I'm not even sure I could get my IJ to 8.5 degrees let alone make ramp shots...probably pretty hard to play as well

#7130 3 years ago

Ok NM, my setting was wrong

It seems good now

772D6104-A074-4522-9F1C-212D7E4A6DA0 (resized).jpeg772D6104-A074-4522-9F1C-212D7E4A6DA0 (resized).jpeg
#7131 3 years ago

Any suggestions on where to get the best cabinet decals?

#7132 3 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Any suggestions on where to get the best cabinet decals?

Contact paul at virtuapin.
He makes a superior product and is licensed by williams (rick).

#7133 3 years ago

Contact paul at virtuapin.
He makes a superior product snd is licensed by williams (rick).

They are out, thanks anyway.

#7134 3 years ago

Played this game 26 years ago for the first time in an arcade hall at the Belgian coast.
This one and Jurassic Park DE were my 2 all time favourite machines.
I'm glad to enter this club.
Santa is coming from Spain this years with a big surprise.

IMG-20201103-WA0010 (resized).jpgIMG-20201103-WA0010 (resized).jpg
#7135 3 years ago
Quoted from Toine79:

Santa is coming from Spain this years with a big surprise

61NLUIehltL (resized).jpg61NLUIehltL (resized).jpg
#7136 3 years ago

Well it only took 7 months...finally got my first billion point score!

3-balls (no super ball - I keep it off)
6.5 pitch
Freshly waxed - it was fast as hell!
Standard scoring rules

This particular game was a grind, lasted me 15 minutes at least. I only completed 5 modes, most of my points came from jackpots and ball locks, with about 100M or so coming from Super Jets. I think I had 5 multiball opportunities and hit the super jackpot twice. I know I can do better, definitely coming into a groove now.

451EBBF3-15D3-4359-8B56-116FAB018592 (resized).jpeg451EBBF3-15D3-4359-8B56-116FAB018592 (resized).jpeg

#7137 3 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Well it only took 7 months...finally got my first billion point score!
3-balls (no super ball - I keep it off)
6.5 pitch
Freshly waxed - it was fast as hell!
Standard scoring rules
This particular game was a grind, lasted me 15 minutes at least. I only completed 5 modes, most of my points came from jackpots and ball locks. I think I had 5 multiball opportunities and hit the super jackpot twice. I know I can do better, definitely coming into a groove now.

Nice. My game is still "pre-shop" so it might be a bit slower but I've been experimenting a lot with what gameplay strategy gets me the most points. Trying to specifically get better at timing/stacking/selecting modes with multi balls and circumstances. Like avoiding Well Of Souls if at all possible until I have Super Jets running ect.

What the fuck is Super Ball while I'm at it? I've always had mine off.

#7138 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Nice. My game is still "pre-shop" so it might be a bit slower but I've been experimenting a lot with what gameplay strategy gets me the most points. Trying to specifically get better at timing/stacking/selecting modes with multi balls and circumstances. Like avoiding Well Of Souls if at all possible until I have Super Jets running ect.

I like mine fast, but I know others on this thread like it a bit slower at 6.0. There is a pretty big difference in difficulty with this game if you adjust the pitch even a little I have found.

My strategy varies on the shot and situation...for example if the ball lock has all 3 drop targets UP and the mode on deck is a video mode (no chance of death) I will be more risky and go for the harder shot into the mode hole from the right flipper. Alternatively if the ball lock hole is open (drop targets are down) and the mode is one that I have a high risk of death (Get the Idol), I will aim for ball lock instead. Hand of Fate plays a role in these decisions too.

My point is...there isn't one strategy you can use because the game's scoring is quite balanced. You need to be good at everything in this game to score big...all shots need to be near perfect too. This is what keeps me coming back to it. As far as the super ball goes, I believe it is meant to entice the player to put in another quarter to get an extra ball as well as some eternal life time. As a result, mine is off 100% of the time.

#7139 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Like orlandu81 said, it's an extra ball that costs a whole credit. When it starts, POA is automatically lit, you get extended ball save, and it starts the next mode immediately. This can be great for new or inexperienced players who have trouble hitting shots, and gives them a chance to experience more of the game.

I've seen lots of new players whiff their first 3 balls, but with the Super Ball they get to at least try a fun mode. Helps inexperienced players stay interested.

#7140 3 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

I like mine fast, but I know others on this thread like it a bit slower at 6.0. There is a pretty big difference in difficulty with this game if you adjust the pitch even a little I have found.
My strategy varies on the shot and situation...for example if the ball lock has all 3 drop targets UP and the mode on deck is a video mode (no chance of death) I will be more risky and go for the harder shot into the mode hole from the right flipper. Alternatively if the ball lock hole is open (drop targets are down) and the mode is one that I have a high risk of death (Get the Idol), I will aim for ball lock instead. Hand of Fate plays a role in these decisions too.
My point is...there isn't one strategy you can use because the game's scoring is quite balanced. You need to be good at everything in this game to score big...all shots need to be near perfect too. This is what keeps me coming back to it. As far as the super ball goes, I believe it is meant to entice the player to put in another quarter to get an extra ball as well as some eternal life time. As a result, mine is off 100% of the time.

Great game....prior to getting the mode hole fixed that was my strategy, but since the mode hole is now spot on I find myself working through modes along with pounding Jack pots.....once the mode hole is working properly it really changes the game experience (far more enjoyable), which is what makes this game so special.

#7141 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Great game....prior to getting the mode hole fixed that was my strategy, but since the mode hole is now spot on I find myself working through modes along with pounding Jack pots.....once the mode hole is working properly it really changes the game experience (far more enjoyable), which is what makes this game so special.

My mode hole is fine (90% stick rate), mathematically speaking I didn't go for the mode hole as many times as usual in this round given the circumstances previously mentioned. For me personally, going mode hole ALL THE TIME is not the wisest strategy unless you are highly skilled at making that super fast shot from the right flipper (90% accuracy or so). I can make it often, but...if you miss even a little and hit one of the posts there is a higher probability of a fast drain versus a missed shot when going for the left ramp or the ball lock.

#7142 3 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

My mode hole is fine (90% stick rate), mathematically speaking I didn't go for the mode hole as many times as usual in this round given the circumstances previously mentioned. I found by going mode hole all the time is not the wisest strategy unless you are highly skilled at making that super fast shot from the right flipper. I can make it often, but...if you miss even a little and hit one of the posts there is a high probability of a fast drain, at least on my machine.

I hear ya....Its hard to go for modes if u can't nail the shot from the right flipper. I think my highest score is 2.3B (I earned two extra balls though) going for both modes and jackpots....obviously hitting Supers over and over adds up really fast, but I get bored just going for Jackpots. I'm still trying for the elusive 1B bonus ...the closest I've got is 2 shots away...

#7143 3 years ago

First question but what is problem with the mode hole?

#7144 3 years ago
Quoted from Toine79:

If you havent experienced it. Consider yourself lucky.

#7146 3 years ago
Quoted from Toine79:

The way it was originally designed, there is an angled metal plate behind it which is supposed to deflect an incoming ball down into the saucer, and also deflect the ball back towards the player when it is ejected.

Unfortunately, the metal plate has never worked very well for the majority of IJ owners. Typically, many shots directly into the mode hole will bounce right back out, meaning it can be difficult to start a mode, or complete any reward that requires the mode saucer. This is probably the most important shot in the game, and it's always been frustrating.

Since the dawn of time, IJ owners have tried to fix this problem so that the mode hole "sticks" better. From bending the original deflector, to replacing it, to removing it completely, there is a TON of information about what people have tried. Foam, rubber, prayers...you name it.

You may have noticed a lot of talk here lately about @ricochet's upcoming deflector replacement called "Lao's Antidote." This is a complete metal replacement for the existing deflector plate, honed through clever engineering and rigorous testing. Once it's out in the wild, may we never have to fuss with the "mode hole problem" ever again.

#7147 3 years ago
Quoted from AaronZOOM:

The way it was originally designed, there is an angled metal plate behind it which is supposed to deflect an incoming ball down into the saucer, and also deflect the ball back towards the player when it is ejected.
Unfortunately, the metal plate has never worked very well for the majority of IJ owners. Typically, many shots directly into the mode hole will bounce right back out, meaning it can be difficult to start a mode, or complete any reward that requires the mode saucer. This is probably the most important shot in the game, and it's always been frustrating.
Since the dawn of time, IJ owners have tried to fix this problem so that the mode hole "sticks" better. From bending the original deflector, to replacing it, to removing it completely, there is a TON of information about what people have tried. Foam, rubber, prayers...you name it.
You may have noticed a lot of talk here lately about ricochet's upcoming deflector replacement called "Lao's Antidote." This is a complete metal replacement for the existing deflector plate, honed through clever engineering and rigorous testing. Once it's out in the wild, may we never have to fuss with the "mode hole problem" ever again.

Well said... I can confirm the rigorous testing as I've had mine installed for over a month and its money. Prior to installing @ricocets deflector I was getting probably 50% bounce outs from the right flipper....now its more like 5% .... now mine was his last prototype and not the final design (which appears to be an improvement )

#7148 3 years ago
Quoted from AaronZOOM:

You may have noticed a lot of talk here lately about ricochet's upcoming deflector replacement called "Lao's Antidote." This is a complete metal replacement for the existing deflector plate, honed through clever engineering and rigorous testing. Once it's out in the wild, may we never have to fuss with the "mode hole problem" ever again.

Thanks for this solid and clear info.

Will buy one for sure if it is available.

Are there other mods available that level up the gameplay of this machine?
I'm no fan of stuffing the playfield with extra toys but will definitly install cliffy protectors, sleeves and this Lao Antidode.

Thanks for your answer.

#7149 3 years ago
Quoted from Toine79:

Thanks for this solid and clear info.
Will buy one for sure if it is available.
Are there other mods available that level up the gameplay of this machine?
I'm no fan of stuffing the playfield with extra toys but will definitly install cliffy protectors, sleeves and this Lao Antidode.
Thanks for your answer.

I'm the same way regarding extra toys, but there are a lot of nice upgrades out there to help plus things up.

Personally, the must-haves for me are a full set of Cliffy's, plastic protectors, and a ColorDMD. Also, get a "lost plastic" if you don't have one, and consider installing a backboard jackpot lights kit.

Other very popular mods include:
- LEDs with LED OCD (and optionally GI OCD)
- @kornfreak28's full plane replacements
- CPR's mirrored backglass
- PinSound (and speaker upgrade) with the endprodukt sound package
- a set of pin blades (various styles available)
- new drop/stand-up target decals (thanks for your order! )

#7150 3 years ago

@ricochet, can you please add me to your mode start hole replacement scoop and protector? Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
14,000 (OBO)
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, OH
Wanted
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 63.95
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels
Other
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Pinball Pimp
Other
There are 11,590 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 232.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/143?hl=scandell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.