IMG_2559 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3082 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3052 (resized).jpeg
20240331_185053 (resized).jpg
20240331_185034 (resized).jpg
20240331_184519 (resized).jpg
20240331_184510 (resized).jpg
There are 11,676 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 234.
#5451 4 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

Curious , has anyone updated their speakers with Flipper Fidelity or any other speakers?
If so, is it noticeable difference to even bother? thx

If you upgrade to Pinsound plus the speakers yes. Otherwise unless you have old busted speakers the difference IMO is marginal

#5452 4 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

Curious , has anyone updated their speakers with Flipper Fidelity or any other speakers?

Better speakers do sound a little better, but its just 8 bit sound...

pinwoofer
pinball pro
flipper fidelity

Maybe add a pinsound system

#5453 4 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

This happens when I press the bottom right outlane switch. I happens fast, but you can pause it to see that the one switch lights up three switches on the column.

I had to play that video a few times but it looked like 51,52,53 and 58? I’ve been lucky that I haven’t had to diagnose many switch problems so I’m guessing a little bit. Maybe this a symptom you could expect from a switch diode issue?

#5454 4 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

This happens when I press the bottom right outlane switch. I happens fast, but you can pause it to see that the one switch lights up three switches on the column.

I had a similar problem years ago, and it turned out it was a short from when balls hit the underside of the Path of Adventure and bent the switch connectors together. Probably not the same switches you're dealing with, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a similar issue. I'd check the switches in that column and see if the contacts on the bottom of the switch are bent together or touching anything they shouldn't.

I just ended up wrapping some electrical tape around the contacts to prevent it from happening again. I'm not as electrically-minded as some of the others on here, but who knows? Maybe it's that simple.

#5455 4 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

A speaker upgrade makes a difference but Pinsound makes a massive difference. If you do upgrade your speakers, get the Pinsound board with the endprodukt mix (make sure you make a donation to endprodukt). I would skip the speaker upgrade if you don't get the other two. It'll change your game in a big way.

QSS

#5456 4 years ago
Quoted from AaronZOOM:

I had a similar problem years ago, and it turned out it was a short from when balls hit the underside of the Path of Adventure and bent the switch connectors together. Probably not the same switches you're dealing with, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a similar issue. I'd check the switches in that column and see if the contacts on the bottom of the switch are bent together or touching anything they shouldn't.
I just ended up wrapping some electrical tape around the contacts to prevent it from happening again. I'm not as electrically-minded as some of the others on here, but who knows? Maybe it's that simple.

That's a great little bit of info. I do have some other switch issues on the POA that I want to get to after this start button issue is gone. Might be the same thing.

#5457 4 years ago

Really wish they would run Cabinet Decals and Playfields. Especially Cab Decals.

#5458 4 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Really wish they would run Cabinet Decals and Playfields. Especially Cab Decals.

We will see them very soon.

#5459 4 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

F1FD09AF-AE31-425B-8BA8-5C2B7462E408 (resized).jpegF1FD09AF-AE31-425B-8BA8-5C2B7462E408 (resized).jpeg
#5460 4 years ago

Has anybody ever modified the prototype jackpot lights? I have this and they are very bright and wondering if anybody put a color lens or replaced them in order to lower the brightness/color

49B7E202-30D6-40F1-A592-F4DAB0AB2B9E (resized).jpeg49B7E202-30D6-40F1-A592-F4DAB0AB2B9E (resized).jpeg
#5461 4 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

I just asked planetary pinball a week ago or so and got this response?

"We have no ETA, sorry. Most likely not anytime soon."

#5462 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Has anybody ever modified the prototype jackpot lights? I have this and they are very bright and wondering if anybody put a color lens or replaced them in order to lower the brightness/color[quoted image]

That’s a great idea! Might be able to use those acrylic gels that they use for photoshoot lighting effects. They’re only a couple of bucks on amazon and can cut with scissors to size

#5463 4 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

I just asked planetary pinball a week ago or so and got this response?
"We have no ETA, sorry. Most likely not anytime soon."

I believe Mirco said very soon.

#5464 4 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

I believe Mirco said very soon.

8E0CEEDA-8276-4166-8501-17A479DDD881 (resized).jpeg8E0CEEDA-8276-4166-8501-17A479DDD881 (resized).jpeg
#5465 4 years ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

That’s a great idea! Might be able to use those acrylic gels that they use for photoshoot lighting effects. They’re only a couple of bucks on amazon and can cut with scissors to size

I’m not the only one right? It’s way to bright and not pleasant at the stock brightness. Actually washes out the symbols. I’ll look at it. I’m also curious at getting some colored LEDs and just replacing them. I’ll have to measure the voltage. But maybe the gel you suggested is good enough

#5466 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

[quoted image]

That’s a lot of gold glitter!!!!

#5467 4 years ago

You will not be disappointed with the Radcals

#5468 4 years ago

Sounds like Gold is a good investment right now

F2EEF3A1-FDA6-4A63-8EF4-0274394666D2 (resized).jpegF2EEF3A1-FDA6-4A63-8EF4-0274394666D2 (resized).jpeg
#5469 4 years ago

Here you go Wolfemaaan...

126F1902-9380-4703-84A1-A98EA32EE8D1 (resized).jpeg126F1902-9380-4703-84A1-A98EA32EE8D1 (resized).jpegF8226863-773D-44C2-9833-C5C171EF35A8 (resized).jpegF8226863-773D-44C2-9833-C5C171EF35A8 (resized).jpeg
#5470 4 years ago

Ha! I need this!

#5471 4 years ago

so just installed the pinsound motion controller shaker. Where do I get the shaker file to actually use it? Checked the website and says available but can't find to download....

#5472 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so just installed the pinsound motion controller shaker. Where do I get the shaker file to actually use it? Checked the website and says available but can't find to download....

I'm not sure anybody has modified the existing sound files. Guess I would check with Nicholas or somebody from PinSound.

You could always edit your own with the studio app

#5473 4 years ago

Well, before they close down shipping from Europe, looks like I just made it
JustInTime.gifJustInTime.gif

#5474 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

[quoted image]

You cheat dr jones! No fair, you pay

#5475 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

[quoted image]

They're banning FedEx and UPS flights from Europe in addition to the tourism flight ban?

#5476 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipper_McGavin:

They're banning FedEx and UPS flights from Europe in addition to the tourism flight ban?

Makes no sense.

#5477 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

I'm not sure anybody has modified the existing sound files. Guess I would check with Nicholas or somebody from PinSound.
You could always edit your own with the studio app

OK - they mentioned it was already available. I will reach out.

As for modifying myself, can you just open up the current mix and add in shaker? Right now I’m running the gold standard ; )

#5478 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipper_McGavin:

Not yet. When it was first announced that was the impression but it was confirmed Cargo was still on. But when a single package, which the virus can live on for days, comes back positive - it will slow down or be halted.

Mine was already in transition and when I heard the announcement, I thought it might get blocked.

But the rate things are getting shut down, if your going to get something from beyond, you better get it now

#5479 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

OK - they mentioned it was already available. I will reach out.
As for modifying myself, can you just open up the current mix and add in shaker? Right now I’m running the gold standard ; )

Yup - in the studio app it has specific settings you can add/edit for the shaker

#5480 4 years ago

Meanwhile, me rn...

Gold2 (resized).jpgGold2 (resized).jpg
#5481 4 years ago

There’s gold in ‘dem dar games! Au..get away from me gold

#5482 4 years ago

I did add the shaker to the IJ endprodukt mix. Works really great

#5483 4 years ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

There’s gold in ‘dem dar games! Au..get away from me gold

464648B2-BBD0-42DD-8631-24C84588AB5D (resized).jpeg464648B2-BBD0-42DD-8631-24C84588AB5D (resized).jpeg
#5484 4 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

would you mind sharing if you've already added? I have his mix as well.

#5485 4 years ago
Quoted from AaronZOOM:

Okay, after talking with a few people and looking into some options, I'm officially looking to gauge interest in the apron graphic. Anyone want one? Just looking to cover the costs of printing and shipping.
I'm looking to get them printed on magnetic sheets, and they would be uncut so you'd have to trim yourselves. Better that way, so you can be sure they'll completely cover your existing decals.
And what would be the preference? Original version with the single, straight pyramid on the left? Or archaeology version with the Bent Pyramid and Sphinx?[quoted image][quoted image]

I would get one as well, I would rather have the pyramid & magnetic one if I could choose

#5486 4 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

The mirrored IJ backglass looks great. Saw they had them during Black Friday and was able to get one.
Planning to use a new glitter version of the playfield to accent this and the other shiny trim.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Backglass. Only seemed like the right thing to do now that I have all this

0F9E8970-EFEC-495C-A1B1-00BF2B98B669 (resized).jpeg0F9E8970-EFEC-495C-A1B1-00BF2B98B669 (resized).jpeg
#5487 4 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Could you tell us how it’s done? Thanks!

#5488 4 years ago

It is done in pinsound studio. You load the mix and you pick the sound which you want to trigger the shaker. You have different shaker options, like fast or long. I added shaker to booms, explosions, guns, etc. Not so much in modes or songs, I added to jackpots, popbumpers, etc. First I had way to many shaker events, now it is ok, I like it for now, maybe I will add and remove something in the future but will need to play a lot first to see what misses and what annoys me. I will make a link to share.

#5489 4 years ago
#5491 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Awesome thanks!

test it and let me know any suggestions.

#5492 4 years ago

Still on the hunt for an IJ prototype machine, not a sample but a true prototype or even just a prototype playfield so if you have one that you may consider selling or know of one, let’s talk!!!

#5493 4 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

test it and let me know any suggestions.

Just did and it’s a good start. I would like the effect to be a little strong overall but like where the drops are. Does the gun go off each time with the shaker b/c that one would be a big effect IMO. Thanks again for sharing!

#5495 4 years ago

The glitter playfield is the only way to go. It pairs perfectly with the brass trim and all the gold artifacts and theme. And all the predrilled holes for the screws saves a lot of time and makes it easier reinstalling the rats nest of a wire harness this thing has.

Now I have an extra playfield I don't know what to do with. It is an early-sample playfield so it has rarity, with color and text differences from the Mirco. I will touch it up, clearcoat it, and maybe just hang it on the wall.

#5496 4 years ago

How do you trim the radcals? Like where the sides meet the front of the cab? They look like they are a little hard to cut?

#5497 4 years ago

They will fit exactly to the cabinet. No need to cut them. The decals which were available before had bad halftones. I fixed that and corrected the size as well. The decals which were made long time ago were a little too short and the front did not match the sides. I fixed that...

Regards,
Mirco

#5498 4 years ago

Since the gold cats out the bag...

Behold the golden grail of playfields!

6AC5A5B5-9DC6-4483-B3F4-8674E8D677E9.jpeg6AC5A5B5-9DC6-4483-B3F4-8674E8D677E9.jpeg
#5499 4 years ago

Gold!!!!

#5500 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Since the gold cats out the bag...
Behold the golden grail of playfields![quoted image]

Is it installed? Can you lite up an insert to see how it would look in the game?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
12,500 (OBO)
$ 29.00
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

14,000 (OBO)
$ 85.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,419.00
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 11,676 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 234.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/110?hl=pinwoofer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.