IMG_0381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7323 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2699 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240316_125513 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125552 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125644 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125843 (resized).jpg
There are 11,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 235.
#5051 4 years ago

Still trying to resolve my issue with the ball eject out of the trough. Can someone send me a photo of the metal angle above the trough? I think mine might be bent incorrectly.

31127FE1-1B8A-475D-8ADF-111279C973DC (resized).jpeg31127FE1-1B8A-475D-8ADF-111279C973DC (resized).jpeg
#5052 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Just tested on my machine.
It has both an extra ball callout by Salah and a jackpot call out by Indy.
There are two versions of Endorodukts mix on the pinsound site so that could be the issue.

Any idea what mix you have?

It’s funny that I’ve just noticed this now after several years...lol

So the extra ball callout by Salah is followed by the shoot again animation and callout?

#5053 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Still trying to resolve my issue with the ball eject out of the trough. Can someone send me a photo of the metal angle above the trough? I think mine might be bent incorrectly.[quoted image]

Could be the cliffy? Mine started doing this after I installed the protector.

#5054 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Could be the cliffy? Mine started doing this after I installed the protector.

definitely could be. Did you end up removing yours?

#5055 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

definitely could be. Did you end up removing yours?

No because on mine it doesn’t happen very frequently but does occasionally happen.

#5056 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Any idea what mix you have?
It’s funny that I’ve just noticed this now after several years...lol
So the extra ball callout by Salah is followed by the shoot again animation and callout?

I just researched, and I am using a mix I got directly from Endprodukt, as I donated to him on PayPal for his work on T2 and IJ.

#5057 4 years ago

Hmm. I did too. I've been searching for people dealing with this to no avail.

#5058 4 years ago
Quoted from Outlanes:

Hmm. I did too. I've been searching for people dealing with this to no avail.

did you try upgrading your pinsound firmware? The one it ships with has some guys that got fixed in later firmware releases.

#5059 4 years ago

For those with missing call outs, do you have pinsound or pinsound+ boards? I am running a pinsound+ with the latest firmware

#5060 4 years ago

Pinsound+ I'll have to check firmware.

#5061 4 years ago

Mine is from 2016 so guessing the original pinsound board.

#5062 4 years ago

Has anyone installed the “improved” ball trough assembly from Marco? It has stainless steel rails and a mechanism that prevents balls from leaving when playfield is up?

#5063 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Has anyone installed the “improved” ball trough assembly from Marco? It has stainless steel rails and a mechanism that prevents balls from leaving when playfield is up?

I thought about it... but bang for the buck is really low on this one... primarily because I've never had a single issue with my trough.

#5064 4 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

I thought about it... but bang for the buck is really low on this one... primarily because I've never had a single issue with my trough.

Passive ball stop sold separately:
https://www.pinballlife.com/passive-ball-stop.html

#5065 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Used one on an AFM. It was handy to use the stop and worked as it should. If you need one, it would be what I’d use.

#5066 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

For those with missing call outs, do you have pinsound or pinsound+ boards? I am running a pinsound+ with the latest firmware

Quoted from Outlanes:

Pinsound+ I'll have to check firmware.

So what I’ve noticed on mine with original pinsound is of an extra ball is awarded through the pit on POA there is a extra ball callout.

If the extra ball is awarded through a score threshold which I believe is progressive based on high score I don’t get a extraball callout with animation. There is however a shootagain callout once that ball is put in the shooter lane.

As for jackpot callout, I keep bricking that when needed so I’m not sure.
I’m assuming we are taking about the jackpot associated with right ramp or Super jackpot at center hole?

#5067 4 years ago

How many of you have the super ball setting on?

I’ve never even tried it so not sure I understand its use in a free play setting.

#5068 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Still trying to resolve my issue with the ball eject out of the trough. Can someone send me a photo of the metal angle above the trough? I think mine might be bent incorrectly.

Here are a couple pics for you

6A7F2738-5C26-4245-86A0-E16B083B464D (resized).jpeg6A7F2738-5C26-4245-86A0-E16B083B464D (resized).jpeg82F1BC10-97C4-427E-A580-67725821C70A (resized).jpeg82F1BC10-97C4-427E-A580-67725821C70A (resized).jpeg
#5069 4 years ago
Quoted from freegame450:

Here are a couple pics for you[quoted image][quoted image]

After watching my ball eject, it collided with the black wood rail on the inside of the shooter lane. Does yours do the same?

#5070 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

After watching my ball eject, it collided with the black wood rail on the inside of the shooter lane. Does yours do the same?

No, Ball ejects and hits the outside rail covered by the metal plate and then falls/rests in shooter lane.

#5071 4 years ago
Quoted from freegame450:

No, Ball ejects and hits the outside rail covered by the metal plate and then falls/rests in shooter lane.

Thanks. Pretty sure I need to bend that angle slightly to change trajectory.

#5072 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Thanks. Pretty sure I need to bend that angle slightly to change trajectory.

If it’s hitting that black wood piece I would start with that. It’s held down by 2-3 screws if I recall and needs to be removed to install the cliffy. If it isn’t put back in exactly the way it was it will be struck.

Before you go bending metal parts that are likely not bent and causing issue I would look at everything else.

#5073 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

So what I’ve noticed on mine with original pinsound is of an extra ball is awarded through the pit on POA there is a extra ball callout.
If the extra ball is awarded through a score threshold which I believe is progressive based on high score I don’t get a extraball callout with animation. There is however a shootagain callout once that ball is put in the shooter lane.
As for jackpot callout, I keep bricking that when needed so I’m not sure.
I’m assuming we are taking about the jackpot associated with right ramp or Super jackpot at center hole?

Here are some thoughts and discoveries with the Enprodukt Remastered Pinsound ZIP

1. If you change/unzip/Re-zip the file, it runs into a character length issues which will eliminate sound files. If you did this it might be why some files are missing. Try unzipping/zipping in a single root folder only 1 folder deep

2. The gunshot on the final/completion of Cairo mode the gun shot does not sound - not sure why. Either gun shot is corrupt or getting over played with the prior sound bite from Marion

3. The folder/sfx names are different than the original. Not sure why this. I also noticed .ogg files vs wav. Seems strange since ogg only has 256kbps vs wav.

3. There’s a very simular zip file on Pinside called “Reorchestrated”. Not sure why this was posted but it’s recompiled with German labeled sounds files that don’t rezip easily without renaming them. I’d just avoid it

Anybody notice any other issues?

#5074 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Here are some thoughts and discoveries with the Enprodukt Remastered Pinsound ZIP
1. If you change/unzip/Re-zip the file, it runs into a character length issues which will eliminate sound files. If you did this it might be why some files are missing. Try unzipping/zipping in a single root folder only 1 folder deep
2. The gunshot on the final/completion of Cairo mode the gun shot does not sound - not sure why. Either gun shot is corrupt or getting over played with the prior sound bite from Marion
3. The folder/sfx names are different than the original. Not sure why this. I also noticed .ogg files vs wav. Seems strange since ogg only has 256kbps vs wav.
4. There’s a very simular zip file on Pinside called “Reorchestrated”. Not sure why this was posted but it’s recompiled with German labeled sounds files that don’t rezip easily without renaming them. I’d just avoid it

This is accurate

#5075 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

3. There’s a very simular zip file on Pinside called “Reorchestrated”. Not sure why this was posted but it’s recompiled with German labeled sounds files that don’t rezip easily without renaming them. I’d just avoid it

If the "Re orchestrated" zip file on the Pinsound website is the corrupt one, where is the good file from Endprodukt?

#5076 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

When I set mine up, I simply dropped the .zip file onto the flash drive and booted the pinsound+ board. This way it allows the zip to be uncompressed in it's native linux filesystem. I have had no issues with missing or corrupt sounds.

#5077 4 years ago
Quoted from CoPinfan:

If the "Re orchestrated" zip file on the Pinsound website is the corrupt one, where is the good file from Endprodukt?

Re-orchestrated is not corrupt, it’s just a copy of the original Endprodukt Remastered but somebody added unknown files to it and some files have German names. Both Re-Orchestrated & Remastered are on the Pinsound download forum. I only discovered the issue with Re-orchestrated because I added an additional wav file to it and rezipped it and it barked about the non-conforming letters. I renamed those files and it worked. Since then I found out the Remastered (not Reorchestrated) is the original Endprodukt so went back to that one.

Both versions though have the missing gun shot at the end of Cairo. I’m going to try and fix that in the Remastered because it’s really unsatisfying to not hear a gun blast when you’re shooting that guy.

#5078 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

When I set mine up, I simply dropped the .zip file onto the flash drive and booted the pinsound+ board. This way it allows the zip to be uncompressed in it's native linux filesystem. I have had no issues with missing or corrupt sounds.

Are you getting the gun blast at the end of the Cairo mode?

#5079 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

I’ll test it out later, but pretty sure I hear the gunshot.

#5080 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Same here, pretty sure I’m getting that sound. I will try it as well.

I have the original version, have had it installed for a while and am running the original sound board as well.

#5081 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Same here, pretty sure I’m getting that sound. I will try it as well.
I have the original version, have had it installed for a while and am running the original sound board as well.

On the original it works fine. It’s the Remastered/Reorchestrated ones that it’s either being played over or corrupt/not working

Does anybody know what specific gun sfx it is? I’m going to dig into now but last time there were several listed and not specific to Cairo

#5082 4 years ago

So listening closer, when you shoot on Cairo he says “oh shit” instead of the gunshot. My guess is the Oh Shit file took over. I’m going to see if I can locate it in the Remastered. It could be 2 files and the gunshot is just not getting played

#5083 4 years ago

Ok, so I reloaded the original and it’s not a gun shot but a punch sound.

I noticed the remasters starts with a laugh sound then followed by oh shit or sometimes nothing.

Hmmm. Does anybody know how the Callouts work with the Pinsound app? It seems they are predetermined by folder name but not 100% sure as the remastered has completely different folder names

Is there another app I’m missing besides the Pinsound Studio Pro? Otherwise I’m gonna have to piece the folder from the original file to the Remastered and put a loud gun shot wav in it

#5084 4 years ago

Ok, so now I’m confused. Is the Cairo final shot supposed to be timed or is there a guaranteed shot by pulling the trigger?

I am noticing on the original Pinsound zip it varies from a thud punch sound to oh shit. That’s definitely not how the original sound board was. It definitely was a shot which was pretty satisfying and why I remembered it after installing the Pinsound and it was gone

So I’m guessing I can replace “oh shit” with a gun sound but not sure if oh shit is used somewhere else or the final Cairo battle is a timed shoot and I’m doing it wrong all of a sudden

#5085 4 years ago

Finally cracked a billion.

C7DAB27D-AD71-47A3-988C-6616635A4C2A (resized).jpegC7DAB27D-AD71-47A3-988C-6616635A4C2A (resized).jpeg
#5086 4 years ago

Ok, so unless somebody confirms otherwise, all the Pinsound zips don’t fire the gun at the end of Cairo.

It does the 4193824549-hahahahaha folder voice file, then it does the 3727780889-oh_shi_ voice file, and nothing when you pull the trigger. I’m guessing a voice folder (or sfx) is missing

Curious what callout folder/file name it’s looking for

I’m tempted to install the original soundboard to test unless somebody who has the original can confirm the sound sequence for Cairo

#5087 4 years ago

Here is a video with the shot at 11:30 in you can hear the gunshot with the trigger pull

So it’s pretty clear the original Pinsound conversion (and every other one) has missed this. Curious if this works for anybody

#5088 4 years ago

Having some weird switch errors. Right outlane top&bottom, right sling, center standup, & Indy Y all not working all of the sudden.
I did notice that the Indy I switch will also light the Indy Y switch.

#5089 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Having some weird switch errors. Right outlane top&bottom, right sling, center standup, & Indy Y all not working all of the sudden.
I did notice that the Indy I switch will also light the Indy Y switch.

That's a row on the switch matrix - you'll probably find the mini-PF bottom left and right switches as well as the shooter lane switch don't work either.

The I in Indy is on a different row, but maybe where the issue lies (check that there are are no shorts on the Indy switches).

#5090 4 years ago

Anyone able to briefly explain the super ball buy in and if it’s worth doing in a home environment?

#5091 4 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

That's a row on the switch matrix - you'll probably find the mini-PF bottom left and right switches as well as the shooter lane switch don't work either.
The I in Indy is on a different row, but maybe where the issue lies (check that there are are no shorts on the Indy switches).

Got it. Thanks. Wire on j209-9 was loose

#5092 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone able to briefly explain the super ball buy in and if it’s worth doing in a home environment?

I’m not sure how it works but adding extra balls really depends on you.

The original intent was to keep quarter paying suckers like me around longer by getting an extra quarter to extended a good game. I’m guessing you aren’t charging yourself in your own home so it basically gives you a 4th ball.

For me, i pride my scores on the standard 3 ball plus earned extra balls in game. Others might follow tournament play and not play extra balls. Really depends on your standards of play

So that’s my thoughts, do as you want. It’s your machine

#5093 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I keep it on and only use it on killer games. I think I would do the same on a pay machine in the wild, so I call it fair.

#5094 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

I’m not sure how it works but adding extra balls really depends on you.
The original intent was to keep quarter paying suckers like me around longer by getting an extra quarter to extended a good game. I’m guessing you aren’t charging yourself in your own home so it basically gives you a 4th ball.
For me, i pride my scores on the standard 3 ball plus earned extra balls in game. Others might follow tournament play and not play extra balls. Really depends on your standards of play
So that’s my thoughts, do as you want. It’s your machine

Those were my thoughts, wasn’t sure if the buyin triggered some sort of scoring multiplier.

Makes no sense at home if it’s Just an extra ball.

#5095 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Those were my thoughts, wasn’t sure if the buyin triggered some sort of scoring multiplier.
Makes no sense at home if it’s Just an extra ball.

From this rule sheet

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pinball/916481-indiana-jones-the-pinball-adventure/faqs/1396

“ EB Buy-in: Extra Ball buy-in is an optionally settable by the operator.
When activated, you can buy a 'Super Ball' for 1 Credit.
Note: Certain software upgrades on prototype cabinets cannot use
EB buy-in since the software expects to find a dedicated
button for this function. (software in beta's used the
trigger on the gun. L-5 onwards has this fixed).

Super Ball: This is the ball you just paid a whole credit for. Eternal
Life is lit for about 20 secs, Path of Adventure is Lit, and
the next Mode is started. Eternal Life Multiball does not count
as a Mode for this (ie it won't start automatically if you have
all 12 Modes spotted already).”

#5096 4 years ago

They designed the game with the extra button there so I’m using it! And it flashes super bright to get your attention.

#5097 4 years ago

Happy New year everybody! and a new problem for me.
Replaced cpu board with rottendog board. While waiting for board, fixed the top right switch on mini-playfield that had been coming up on test. Started up with new cpu board and the motor for the mini playfield started failing. It sometimes passes test, but then slowly stops being able to turn left and ultimately fails. Is the top right switch connected some how to motor? Rottendog problem?
Any ideas? Thanks

#5098 4 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

They designed the game with the extra button there so I’m using it! And it flashes super bright to get your attention.

I use the add a ball often, it's my extra ball when I haven't earned one. I'm set to 3 ball, factory setting for extra balls. And I still haven't broken a billion!
Another reason it's a keeper.

#5099 4 years ago

So, did any of you Pinsound peeps get the gunshot sound out of the end of Cairo mode?

Still trying to figure this out

#5100 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

So, did any of you Pinsound peeps get the gunshot sound out of the end of Cairo mode?
Still trying to figure this out

I will take glass off and try later.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 85.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 29.00
Machine - For Sale
Barrie, ON
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 1,419.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

14,000 (OBO)
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

There are 11,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 235.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/102?hl=davi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.