IMG_3053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3052 (resized).jpeg
20240331_185053 (resized).jpg
20240331_185034 (resized).jpg
20240331_184519 (resized).jpg
20240331_184510 (resized).jpg
20240331_183927 (resized).jpg
20240331_184141 (resized).jpg
There are 11,673 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 234.
#4951 4 years ago

Is there a preferred rubber kit for IJ?

#4952 4 years ago

Just joined the club! Made a good trade for an Indy. Needs cleaned and shopped and a new set of side art, but playfield is nice, everything is there and everything works!

20191206_163848 (resized).jpg20191206_163848 (resized).jpg20191206_163851 (resized).jpg20191206_163851 (resized).jpg20191206_163853 (resized).jpg20191206_163853 (resized).jpg
#4953 4 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

Just joined the club! Made a good trade for an Indy. Needs cleaned and shopped and a new set of side art, but playfield is nice, everything is there and everything works![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#4954 4 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

Just joined the club! Made a good trade for an Indy. Needs cleaned and shopped and a new set of side art, but playfield is nice, everything is there and everything works![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Best pin ever made. Enjoy

#4955 4 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

Nice. There are at least 4 of us restoring an Indy at the same time now. You, Me, Ricochet, Kornfreak. Are you doing a full restore or just cleaning and redecaling?

#4956 4 years ago

Rejoined for the second time...I will just set this right here...

20191205_204258 (resized).jpg20191205_204258 (resized).jpgIMG_20191203_143014_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20191203_143014_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20191203_143030_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20191203_143030_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20191203_194754_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20191203_194754_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20191203_195839_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20191203_195839_01 (resized).jpg
#4957 4 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Rejoined for the second time...I will just set this right here...[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, that’s in great shape. So how does one leave the club in the first place? I’d probably sell my house before releasing this pin

#4958 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Wow, that’s in great shape. So how does one leave the club in the first place? I’d probably sell my house before releasing this pin

Ha...sold and took a lot of profit, my first wasn't as nice...just recieved the mirror backglass from CPR. THIS ONE IS BOLTED!
20191207_165145 (resized).jpg20191207_165145 (resized).jpg20191207_165236 (resized).jpg20191207_165236 (resized).jpg

#4959 4 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Ha...sold and took a lot of profit, my first wasn't as nice...just recieved the mirror backglass from CPR. THIS ONE IS BOLTED!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Do you like the CPR one better than the original? Trying to justify going for one myself.

#4960 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Do you like the CPR one better than the original? Trying to justify going for one myself.

100%!

#4961 4 years ago

Hard to photograph the mirror...looks awesome! Colors are richer...love it.

#4962 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I know it's a matter of taste, and each his own, and other BS, but I think the mirror stuff doesn't fit to this title.

#4963 4 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

I know it's a matter of taste, and each his own, and other BS, but I think the mirror stuff doesn't fit to this title.

This is exactly why I’ve been hesitant to pull the trigger on it. Not sure how well the mirror look fits the Indy theme.

#4964 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

This is exactly why I’ve been hesitant to pull the trigger on it. Not sure how well the mirror look fits the Indy theme.

By no means is it over the top...the colors alone make it way better than the translite. The translite looks washed out now. To each their own, its was worth it to me, I had scratched in my translite so for a little more, it was a no brainer to me.

#4965 4 years ago

One more vote for the CPR mirrored backglass. Love mine. Colors are super vibrant and the mirror bits are pretty subtle.

#4966 4 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

By no means is it over the top...the colors alone make it way better than the translite.

They upped the contrast on the mirrored backglass, that is why the colors appear to look better. But I wish they kept the lower contrast, it matches the original movie poster and boxart contrast.

#4967 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

You know how picky I am about mods... I don't care for stuff that pulls away from the original design/art of the machine. I'm still not sure its worth the $$$ however the mirrored effect is so subtle ... it almost doesn't show. Its weird and difficult to explain. You'd have to see it in person, even photos don't capture how it really looks. I honestly feel like it fits very well. I like the artwork printed on the glass... that alone creates a different look.

366FDCB3-22AB-4EF3-B343-B449E4A80755 (resized).jpeg366FDCB3-22AB-4EF3-B343-B449E4A80755 (resized).jpeg
#4968 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipper_McGavin:

Nice. There are at least 4 of us restoring an Indy at the same time now. You, Me, Ricochet, Kornfreak. Are you doing a full restore or just cleaning and redecaling?

Full shop, deep clean and new side art. Playfield pretty nice just dirty lol

#4969 4 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

You know how picky I am about mods... I don't care for stuff that pulls away from the original design/art of the machine. I'm still not sure its worth the $$$ however the mirrored effect is so subtle ... it almost doesn't show. Its weird and difficult to explain. You'd have to see it in person, even photos don't capture how it really looks. I honestly feel like it fits very well. I like the artwork printed on the glass... that alone creates a different look.[quoted image]

It sure looks nice

#4970 4 years ago

Another Vote for CPR Backglass!
I have it on my Addams and Indy(combined shipping, why not?).
Awesome upgrade to my over modded Indy.
Im almost complete especially after Korn's planes.
Its the side blades Im on the fence about. After all this time Im not sure about the colors of the blades available.

#4971 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Its the side blades Im on the fence about. After all this time Im not sure about the colors of the blades available.

Have no doubt on the Tiltgraphics ones, just got them and they are a perfect match!

https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/product-page/indiana-jones-gameblades

#4972 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I have it on my Addams and Indy(combined shipping, why not?).
Awesome upgrade to my over modded Indy.
Im almost complete especially after Korn's planes.

The side blades are a wonderful addition! After carefully considering all available options, I went with Averell side blades. I have the ability to print side blades. Been toying with the idea of making a version of my own. If anybody has any cool Ideas let me know Would love to stick with some sort of temple look that compliments the Indy theme.

#4973 4 years ago

Back in the club...

31413345-5828-43DB-A4B8-42CD58433200 (resized).jpeg31413345-5828-43DB-A4B8-42CD58433200 (resized).jpeg
#4974 4 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Back in the club...[quoted image]

“The penitent shall pass” ...now don’t leave

#4975 4 years ago

Man you guys are finding some good Indys. Are they decaled/restored or are those original condition?

#4977 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Man you guys are finding some good Indys. Are they decaled/restored or are those original condition?

Mine is partially restored - new decals and shop job - very nice original playfield. Thanks!

#4978 4 years ago

Set up and playing great!

IJ01 (resized).jpgIJ01 (resized).jpg
#4979 4 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Set up and playing great![quoted image]

Excellent! I can't wait to get back to this point!

#4980 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

My cabinet was restored and re-decaled, playfield is original and immaculate. Found it for sale on Mr. Pinball and had been sitting there for over a month. Steal of a price...

#4981 4 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Set up and playing great![quoted image]

What is with the 3 coin slots on the door? I was not aware of ever seeing that on others picutes, but maybe i had just not been paying enough attention to detail.

#4982 4 years ago
Quoted from Fremen:

What is with the 3 coin slots on the door? I was not aware of ever seeing that on others picutes, but maybe i had just not been paying enough attention to detail.

An Export coin door (and/or machine). No big deal.

#4983 4 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

You know how picky I am about mods... I don't care for stuff that pulls away from the original design/art of the machine. I'm still not sure its worth the $$$ however the mirrored effect is so subtle ... it almost doesn't show. Its weird and difficult to explain. You'd have to see it in person, even photos don't capture how it really looks. I honestly feel like it fits very well. I like the artwork printed on the glass... that alone creates a different look.[quoted image]

That's how I was seeing the advantages of the mirrored glass. Awaiting mine to show up that was ordered on BF deals. So thank you for the nice tease!

#4984 4 years ago

I'm looking for a minty translite, so if anyone is swapping out one for a new backglass please let me know

#4985 4 years ago

I picked up mine just over 3 weeks ago. It has a re-decalled cabinet and has a clear-coated playfield. It is in really nice shape and just needed some minor cleaning and a few minor adjustments (replaced a few sticky micro-switches, a few burnt bulbs and a flaky idol opto). Took me a while to troubleshoot the intermittent idol issue. It turned out to be a worn/broken wire which was intermittently acting up.

While troubleshooting the issue I put together a quick troubleshooting guide for anyone having issues with the subway & idol shot. It is located at the link below.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-indiana-jones-idol-troubleshooting-guide#post-5326347

Great game, especially with the PinSound board! My wife loves the theme and it is now her favourite next to Tron - she is not a regular player but told me that I am not allowed to sell it.

#4986 4 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

I'm looking for a minty translite, so if anyone is swapping out one for a new backglass please let me know

Mine is not minty...got a couple knicks in it. I would sell it if interested

#4987 4 years ago
Quoted from PBFan:

I picked up mine just over 3 weeks ago. It has a re-decalled cabinet and has a clear-coated playfield. It is in really nice shape and just needed some minor cleaning and a few minor adjustments (replaced a few sticky micro-switches, a few burnt bulbs and a flaky idol opto). Took me a while to troubleshoot the intermittent idol issue. It turned out to be a worn/broken wire which was intermittently acting up.
While troubleshooting the issue I put together a quick troubleshooting guide for anyone having issues with the subway & idol shot. It is located at the link below.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-indiana-jones-idol-troubleshooting-guide#post-5326347
Great game, especially with the PinSound board! My wife loves the theme and it is now her favourite next to Tron - she is not a regular player but told me that I am not allowed to sell it.

Never argue with the wife, especially when it makes 100% sense in your favor

#4988 4 years ago

I finally convinced my mom she should let me take the IJ out of her basement and bring it to my house so somebody can actually get some enjoyment out of it. My kids are excited to play! They've never seen pinball before, and what a beautiful game they will have to learn on.

I've just been cleaning (a lot), some of the flipper wiring was bad, the flippers need to be rebuilt, lots of blown bulbs, most of the rubber is dried out, needs a couple drop targets, needs some trim, and the balls keep auto-firing after the first trigger pull, but other than that, it's in good shape!

IJ (resized).jpgIJ (resized).jpg
#4989 4 years ago
Quoted from JB30:

I finally convinced my mom she should let me take the IJ out of her basement and bring it to my house so somebody can actually get some enjoyment out of it. My kids are excited to play! They've never seen pinball before, and what a beautiful game they will have to learn on.
I've just been cleaning (a lot), some of the flipper wiring was bad, the flippers need to be rebuilt, lots of blown bulbs, most of the rubber is dried out, needs a couple drop targets, needs some trim, and the balls keep auto-firing after the first trigger pull, but other than that, it's in good shape![quoted image]

Might have to check the shooter lane switch.

#4990 4 years ago
Quoted from JB30:

I've just been cleaning (a lot), some of the flipper wiring was bad, the flippers need to be rebuilt, lots of blown bulbs, most of the rubber is dried out, needs a couple drop targets, needs some trim, and the balls keep auto-firing after the first trigger pull, but other than that, it's in good shape![quoted image]

Wow, that one looks great. Was your mom original owner?

#4991 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Wow, that one looks great. Was your mom original owner?

My parents purchased it in 96 or 97 from a local novelty store, where I'm not sure if it was being used or just for sale. It definitely spent some time in coin-op mode as evidenced by the holes drilled for a locking bar over the coin door.

#4992 4 years ago

For those of you with the IJ CPR mirrored backglass, did you make the regular trim fit or purchase another type? I have to put a parts order in, so might as well add these if we needed.

Also, for those that may have ordered CPR translites, they apparently ran out of boxes so shipping is delayed until early next week. I had asked if they got my order as the IJ was sold out a few days later.

#4993 4 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

For those of you with the IJ CPR mirrored backglass, did you make the regular trim fit or purchase another type? I have to put a parts order in, so might as well add these if we needed.
Also, for those that may have ordered CPR translites, they apparently ran out of boxes so shipping is delayed until early next week. I had asked if they got my order as the IJ was sold out a few days later.

Just use the frame for the translite, works perfect.

#4994 4 years ago

Looking to buy upgraded planes ?

#4995 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

I replied to you. Did you get my messages?

#4996 4 years ago

Anyone restoring their INDY I have a ton of parts I collected with the intention of building one from scratch. A lot of NOS parts and some used. I don't have this stuff listed anywhere yet and honestly have forgotten what I bought. Mostly Boards and some mechs.

Quoted from whitey:

Are you selling upgraded planes?

#4997 4 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Anyone restoring their INDY I have a ton of parts I collected with the intention of building one from scratch. A lot of NOS parts and some used. I don't have this stuff listed anywhere yet and honestly have forgotten what I bought. Mostly Boards and some mechs.

Are you selling upgraded planes?

Do have an original Power driver board?

#4998 4 years ago

I don’t have the CPU board or power driver board or 8 driver board. Was going to get rottendog and pinsound. Most other boards I have.

#4999 4 years ago

If anybody is in need of an opto mounting bracket (behind the single drop target) and opto covers for the POA and for under the left ramp contact cliffy!

D71C6E08-4162-4358-9B0C-6440D6C5B42F (resized).jpegD71C6E08-4162-4358-9B0C-6440D6C5B42F (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.95
12,500 (OBO)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

14,000 (OBO)
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
There are 11,673 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 234.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/100 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.