3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Ricochet
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IJ Opto boards (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

I need a new connector for my IJ project. It's the 5 pin connector (bottom board in the picture). What size pins does this connection use? What company sells the molex connectors? I also need an 11 pin male connector for the main CPU board that is melted.

Thanks!

IJ Opto boards (resized).jpgIJ Opto boards (resized).jpg
    #3 3 years ago

Thank you! Are the other connectors .093? I might as well buy a few of each since I'll need them eventually.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from RCSP:

Thank you! Are the other connectors .093? I might as well buy a few of each since I'll need them eventually.

All of the wire to wire connectors on the underside of the playfield are .062. Wire to board with the exception of the trough ... are .156 (lamp boards, motor controllers, opto boards).

#5 3 years ago

If you have a micrometer (and if you don’t get one they are very useful and only $20) you can measure the pin-to-pin distance or pitch. That is what the .100” etc. refer to.

#6 3 years ago

Thanks for the replies. Any suggestions where I can buy wire for repair work. This machine had some total hacks under the play field and a few in the backbox.

#7 3 years ago

http://www.planetarypinball.com

They have 18AWG and 22AWG wire in various colors.

Go to storefront ... search for
    “Wire 18 AWG” or “Wire 22 AWG”

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-trough-molex-size and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.