Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by PinDescabarian
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

I Get an Intermittent "Slam Tilt" Reset during six ball multi ball. Frustrated. I have a Kahr WPC reset board in. Any suggestions?

#3 3 years ago

If you're banging around on the machine, especially pushing the game forward, I would guess the contacts on your slam tilt switch on the coin door are too close. Bend out the outer part of the switch.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

If you're banging around on the machine, especially pushing the game forward, I would guess the contacts on your slam tilt switch on the coin door are too close. Bend out the outer part of the switch.

Thank you. I checked it. No chance that is the problem.

#5 3 years ago

I would guess you have a regulated 12V supply problem and it's dropping too low (the WPC Reset board is really just a bandaid, not a fix): https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/slam-tilt-and-game-reboots-on-taf-with-both-flipper-activated/page/2#post-3065904

#6 3 years ago

Smashed diode above the mode start under the POA?

#7 3 years ago

Also would guess a diode. Worked on a slam tilt issue caused by a missing diode in the gun

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from pincredible:

Smashed diode above the mode start under the POA?

Quoted from coz6:

Also would guess a diode. Worked on a slam tilt issue caused by a missing diode in the gun

Thanks for the information. Can any of you be more specific on how to go about finding the diode? Is there a specific test or action that would narrow down the culprit? Thanks ahead of time.

Danny

#9 3 years ago

only way we found the issue was having the glass off starting the mode it happened in and started testing switches. It was odd gun worked fine except in video mode.

#10 3 years ago

Coz TY. for the info. I will test it out.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.00
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 28.00
Wanted

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside