By Jean-Luc-Picard

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GS-IJ99L.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jean-luc-picard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

GS-IJ99L.jpgGS-IJ99L.jpg
$299 + Tax + Shipping
*These use to be $500

http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-IJ-99

Indiana Jones Cabinet Decals - Front, Left/Right Sides, Left/Right Backbox Sides (THIS IS A NON-RETURN ITEM - MUST INSURE) - NOTE: These are original artwork licensed cabinet decals (TPF)- new production run produced by the company who make them for WMS. Additionally these are IMPROVED - there was a factory flaw in one of the screens that shows up as a lighter band going across the sun on one side of the decal - this has been fixed for this revision!

#2 9 years ago

I think I set this to the wrong category. Can an admin please fix this for me. Sorry

EDIT: They are already out of stock as of 5 mins ago.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

I had mine replaced last year, and they look great. Well worth it.

I am absolutely terrified to add them. They go out of stock so fast, what if I mess up? Not like I can quickly pick up another set.

#6 9 years ago

well, if I manage to do a good job and not have to check myself into an psychiatric hospital because I failed. Fish Tales and Bad Cats will get the treatment. I think I will need to ask a friend of mine to help. No room for error.

#8 9 years ago

I decided to cancel my order. Just tooo many things to work on, it may be a year till I get to a decal job.

That said, whoever needs a set. I assume you will see one available on the site shortly. Last time they sold out in 5 mins. So... Good luck.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jean-luc-picard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-cabinet-decals-now-available-299?tu=jean-luc-picard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.