• Latest reply 8 years ago by dsuperbee
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

indy-pinball.jpg

#1 9 years ago

I just got an email notice about this, so get them while they are still in stock!

http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=BAA&Product_Code=GS-IJ-99

#2 9 years ago

As soon as someone buys this set they will show "out of stock" but in a month or so from now another set will pop up and they will be back in stock. BAA amusements lists one set of these every few months. I don't know why they do it like this but it has been going on like this for years. Just keep watching their site, they will be back in stock in a month or two. I guarantee it.

QSS

#3 9 years ago

Holy crap, they are out of stock already. That doesn't make much sense to only sell one at a time. It's not like it's an auction.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Holy crap, they are out of stock already. That doesn't make much sense to only sell one at a time. It's not like it's an auction.

Yeah, I don't know why they do it this way but like I said, it's been going on for years like this. Just wait, they'll be back.

QSS

#5 9 years ago

Either to sell them for more, or they are making them unlicenced...

1 month later
#7 9 years ago

When I called them a year ago about them, they said they put them up for sale as they find sets (or enough pieces to make a set). The set I got from them was licensed.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Just keep watching their site, they will be back in stock in a month or two. I guarantee it.
QSS

Told ya.

QSS

#9 9 years ago

thanks.....

4 months later
#10 8 years ago

Finally got my set. Back in stock now

#11 8 years ago

No there are not

I added my name to the wishlist, but never got a notification they were available.

Scott

#12 8 years ago

I never got notified either on my wishlist. I just pop in every week or so and check. I will post if I get a shipping confirmation

#13 8 years ago

Back in stock

#14 8 years ago

Too bad I just sold my IJ

#15 8 years ago

Website says "out of stock" again.

I have a set from IPB (not sure if different than BAA) for sale $350 if anyone wants them, near Chicago - PM me.

#16 8 years ago

I bought a set, then canceled my order. Still too much of a chicken $h!t to scrape off my perfect but faded cabinet and add decals.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

I bought a set, then canceled my order. Still too much of a chicken $h!t to scrape off my perfect but faded cabinet and add decals.

Don't. Turn it into the Disneyland IJ! (Which is what I will do if I ever get a super faded IJ.)

#18 8 years ago

Another BAA clown show.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Don't. Turn it into the Disneyland IJ! (Which is what I will do if I ever get a super faded IJ.)

Ahh, I agree. That concept is soo cool. When I saw that I was instantly tempted to build it. Now that you reminded me, I just may!

In case others don't know what we are talking about.

indy-pinball.jpgindy-pinball.jpg

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Ahh, I agree. That concept is soo cool. When I saw that I was instantly tempted to build it. Now that you reminded me, I just may!
In case others don't know what we are talking about.
indy-pinball.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Someday, when I find my faded IJ it will happen. ONLY thing I do not like about it is how the lockdown bar is. Might have to come up with a better solution.

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Someday, when I find my faded IJ it will happen. ONLY thing I do not like about it is how the lockdown bar is. Might have to come up with a better solution.

I would have the door, gun and lockdown bar all dipped with vinyl wood. Or, copper and add a faux oxidation greenish tint. the more I talk about this,,,... the more.... well.... I gota do this!

#22 8 years ago

The door and lockdown bar would look great with the oxidation look, I agree. Gun should look realistic for me. I would probably do more bamboo around the legs myself. You could disguise an external sub underneath as a small version of the crate used to carry the grail in....

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-cabinet-decals-in-stock-at-baa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.