Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by rolandthoms
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Quick heads up for anyone looking for these. They pop up from time to time on their website (typically, they don't last long) and are there now.

#2 5 years ago

Looks like their gone again.

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from scottself:

Quick heads up for anyone looking for these. They pop up from time to time on their website (typically, they don't last long) and are there now.

Thanks for the heads up!

#4 5 years ago

I've got a set I'd sell for $650

#5 5 years ago

The IJ decals come up regularly at BAA. Just because they are not listed now doesn't mean they are sold out. Just keep watching the site, they will be up for sale again at $299. There's no reason to pay more than that. They have been popping up for sale on their site for years and I see no reason why this won't continue.

QSS

2 weeks later
#6 5 years ago

They are in stock again. I just picked up a set...

#7 5 years ago

OK, i must admit that i am overwhelmed at the idea of replacing cabinet decals for my IJ. Anyone know of someone in the San Francisco bay area that could do this and would the cost be? $300 for decals plus $ x = y (ikes)!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside