Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Knxwledge
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bkbirge.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 6 years ago

It would be nice if there was a little more policing on the for sale part of the website. Something I have seen on other websites that has worked well is that a member cannot post for sale or wanted ads unless they have 100 posts in the forum, and they also can't link to any sales in their forum posts until they reach 100. Something to think about, the for sale area is a little flooded right now with drive by ads and storefront items.

#26 6 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

As long as they are paying the fee to Pinside, I don't seem to mind?

Just because they are paying to pinside doesn't mean they can't do a hit and run on the members here. No forum posts, only ads, and those ads are set to "no discussion", no thanks. If I want to buy from random retailers and scam artists there are plenty of places for that. I look at pinside because of the members here who are helpful and have a record of being in the game for a long time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bkbirge.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ignoring-market-sellers?tu=bkbirge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.