Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 152 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ghetoprobe
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Should the Pinside have an "ignore user" feature?”

• Yes 130 votes
      68%
    • No 60 votes
      32%

(190 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    Ray_(aka)_Scrambled_Play-n_MB.jpg
    ignore-feat-6.jpg
    ignore-feat-5.jpg
    ignore-feat-4.jpg
    ignore-feat-3.jpg
    ignore-feat-2.jpg
    ignore-feat-1.jpg
    Boot_in_AZZZ.JPG
    Boot_in_AZZZ.JPG
    Obama.jpg
    tiltwarninghowto.gif
    infoz.jpg
    no_no.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#89 11 years ago

I Voted for No , You Ignore the Person , and you stumble on a post , and there He , She or Shim is and their Post is Ignored , You Will Un-ignore just to see what they said .. What's the Point !!

Been there and Done that on another Forum .. Try it tho , see how it Work's for PPl here..

Will the Member have a Icon beside their Name show-n how many Ignorer's thay have ?

That Would be embarrassing !!

#97 11 years ago

I would suggest removing the tilt warning, and not adding an 'ignore' feature.
    I can manually ignore whomever I like. If I don't like a particular users posts, I'm a grown up, I ignore them.
    The tilt warnings are often abused. I unhide the posts, and see that there was no real reason to hide most of them. How about offering something where I can tell it that I don't want to hide any posts, if other users find the 'hide posts' to be useful?

I Agree w/ that 100% !! Thing's could be worse.. It's a Smooth Ride @ Pinside

Obama.jpgObama.jpg

#107 11 years ago

I'd like to be able to ignore that old "Bowel [V] Movement."

Well, yes the two Pinsiders above perfectly illustrate why this system would be a good idea
    -- Jayhawkai and BVM you guys can stop now, the point is made.

Jayhawkai is a Cool Guy , I've Never heard him give ANYONE Here no Beef till Now ,, That BVM guy was an AZZ !! Jay steered me to my IJ near DC and saved me $ 1K.. Yr Cool w/ me bro !!

Thanxx for Ending BVM Robin .... Who's Next ?

Boot_in_AZZZ.JPGBoot_in_AZZZ.JPG

3 weeks later
    #112 11 years ago

I Personally Don't have Anyone that I Want to Ignore ,, It's All Cool !!

3 weeks later
    #120 11 years ago

2 or 3000 members Here on Pinside now ,, The Ignore Will be a useless Feature for me ..

Maybe 8 mths ago I would've Used it ,, but The Terds have backed OFF !!!!!!!!

Boot_in_AZZZ.JPGBoot_in_AZZZ.JPG

#135 11 years ago

Thanks robin. Having the quoted text from an ignored user not show is a great addition to the basic type of ignore seen in other forums.

Well if it Isn't abcdelmrs (Aka-- Scrambled from the Bash ) Play-n MB

Didn't know you Were Here..

Ray_(aka)_Scrambled_Play-n_MB.jpgRay_(aka)_Scrambled_Play-n_MB.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ignore-user-feature?tu=black_rose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.