(Topic ID: 52763)

IFPA World Championship was held last weekend ....

By rotordave

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by SolarRide
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    worldchamp.jpg
    personal_trollface_hd.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider solarride.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 10 years ago

Dave, it's probably just a matter of time at this point:

Quoted from rotordave:

I can TOTALLY see competitive pinball on ESPN.
    look at all the other shit they have which isn't as good ...
    poker!!
    Darts
    Billiards
    9 ball
    Baseball (haha couldn't resist ...)
    The IFPA final came down to the last ball on the 9th game. Could have gone either way.
    That's great tv ....
    All PAPA or IFPA need is Budweiser or Miller to come along with some sponsorship and it will be on ESPN.
    rd.

#68 10 years ago

I've heard that Craps can be played at an advantage with dice control.

Quoted from RGR:

Lol think Dave might have been joking or that hes referring to counting cards which is profitable.. BJ is like 0.8 to 1.1% house edge... Craps at true odds and Baccarat are the best for the player in terms of house edge games but nothing beats poker...

#73 10 years ago

I agree that it's very hard to control the dice. I don't agree that counting is harder to pick up on (superstitious craps players are always arranging the dice in a certain way before throwing them).

Quoted from RGR:

Yeah sure, but thats ultra hard and can be picked up on easier than counting cards...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider solarride.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ifpa-world-championship-was-held-last-weekend?tu=solarride and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.