By NorCalRealtor

1 year ago

Stats

• 26 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 months ago by ifpapinball
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

29424972_1632480530134533_2964975078736920576_n (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

This is the first I've heard or read about this:

CURRENT REWARDS AVAILABLE: KISS PRO, KISS PREMIUM, WALKING DEAD PRO, WWE PRO, METALLICA PRO, GAME OF THRONES PRO, GAME OF THRONES PREMIUM, STERN MERCHANDISE DISCOUNTS

Ways to qualify for the $tern Rewards Program:

1. Be the IFPA announced “Player of the Month”. This is the player that earned the most World Pinball Player Rankings points for the month.
    2. Be one of the top three “Biggest Movers” for a month. These are the players who moved up the most positions in the World Pinball Player Rankings for a given month.
    3. Be in the Top 1000 of the final World Pinball Player Rankings at the end of the Calendar Year.

Whole article:

https://www.ifpapinball.com/menu/sternrewardsprogram/

Who has bought a pin this way? Was it a good discount? I'm ranked 4000-something. Maybe it's time to focus on moving up.

#2 1 year ago

I made the cut this year, at like 550. I'm curious what the ifpa price is as well, but I don't have the chedda to pull the trigger so I have not asked. You get it direct from Stern tho, not thru a distributor, I asked Trent about it last year when I was on the cusp of the 1000s.

if anyone has done this, care to share the price structure?

#3 1 year ago

I knew this existed but I didn't know the top 1000 thing qualified you.

Apparently I've been qualified for this before then and have never actually heard anything about what the discount is nor how to claim it.

#4 1 year ago

there is a list of qualified players on the ifpa site but they do not send out info to you. You have to have your profile fully filled out with a picture to be eligible.

https://www.ifpapinball.com/menu/sternrewardsprogram/stern-rewards-program-current-qualifiers/

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Who has bought a pin this way? Was it a good discount? I'm ranked 4000-something. Maybe it's time to focus on moving up.

It's something like $1,500 off MSRP so it is lower than the dealer price. I have a friend considering a GoT Premium with his reward now.

#6 1 year ago

Last I had heard 2 years ago, the pricing was above what most distributors have as Pinside pricing.. But this was before all of the Stern sales policy changes ect..

#7 1 year ago

I just got the Pro & Premium pricing from IFPA and it's about 10% cheaper than the "shipped price" from distributors, BUT the IFPA price DOES NOT include shipping. Add shipping and it's basically the same price, give or take $100. Oh well.

#8 1 year ago

It works out well if you are within driving distance of Stern.

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZenTron:

It works out well if you are within driving distance of Stern.

Gotta pay sales tax if you pick it up

(Which is wayyyy higher than every shipment I've ever had quoted. I quote using a company that we use at Raw Thrills and it's typically in the $150-300 range depending on where it's going)

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from ifpapinball:

(Which is wayyyy higher than every shipment I've ever had quoted. I quote using a company that we use at Raw Thrills and it's typically in the $150-300 range depending on where it's going)

Really? That's cheap shipping. I'm used to more like $500.

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I knew this existed but I didn't know the top 1000 thing qualified you.

This.... petty sure this is new for this year...

And yes, somene local offered to let me use their reward because I haven't been over 1000th in..um...a very long time....but when we looked into it, it wasn't any cheaper than what I'd paid for games before, so I've never understood the point of this program at all.

But yeah, this is definitely news to me about top 1k....I'm in the low 300's I think right now.

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I knew this existed but I didn't know the top 1000 thing qualified you

Same here! I qualify and so does Danni.

The wife needs to step up her game to crack the top 1000 lol

I wonder if I can get a game shipped to me? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(Gears in head turning ...)

rd

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from ifpapinball:

Always wondered? do we just reach out to you directly for a quote on price?

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Always wondered? do we just reach out to you directly for a quote on price?

Yep. If you email and include your address we can give you an "all in" price under the rewards program.

#15 1 year ago

Hey, I'm qualified, yay!

9 months later
    #16 5 months ago

Just FYI, but we just added Star Wars Pro and Premium to the rewards program.

Current games available:
    Wrestlemania Pro, Ghostbusters Premium, Aerosmith Premium, Star Wars Pro, Star Wars Premium

A reminder that anyone with a 2016 reward, it does expire on 12/31/17.

1 month later
    #17 4 months ago

If anyone's considering a Batman 66 Premium, IFPA's Stern Rewards price for 2018 is significantly better than the street price. FYI.

#18 4 months ago

We haven't publicly announced it yet, but we did add the top 1000 eligible players to the rewards qualifier list:

https://www.ifpapinball.com/menu/sternrewardsprogram/stern-rewards-program-current-qualifiers/

#19 4 months ago
    Quoted from stevevt:

If anyone's considering a Batman 66 Premium, IFPA's Stern Rewards price fir 2018 is significantly better than the street price. FYI.

how much?

Since not a distributor, I think it is OK to publish

Quoted from ifpapinball:

We have publicly announced it yet, but we did add the top 1000 eligible players to the rewards qualifier list:

Is there a full current list of games available and prices for Stern Rewards people?

#20 4 months ago

Current rewards games available is here:

It is NOT OK to publish IFPA pricing.

1 month later
    1 week later
    #23 62 days ago

IFPA Stern rewards certificates are back in stock! If you ordered one of these games through the rewards program send us an email and we can send this out to you.

29424972_1632480530134533_2964975078736920576_n (resized).jpg

#24 62 days ago

The IFPA is excited to announce that Stern has added Guardians of the Galaxy Pro and Premium models to the rewards program. A reminder that the 2017 rewards earned by players expire December 31st, 2018.

The following games are now available under the program: Wrestlemania Pro, Ghostbusters Pro, Ghostbusters Premium, Guardians of the Galaxy Pro, Guardians of the Galaxy Premium, Aerosmith Pro, Aerosmith Premium, Star Wars Pro, Star Wars Premium, Batman 66 Premium

Detailed rules for the $tern Rewards Program, including an updated list of qualifiers, and updated list of rewards available can be found at:

#25 62 days ago

Finally a list I'm on that isn't bad :)))

Anyone know what the shipped pricing is on these rewards. The website has everything but. PM'ing me is fine if that's a no-no here.

#26 62 days ago
    Quoted from wxforecaster:

Anyone know what the shipped pricing is on these rewards. The website has everything but. PM'ing me is fine if that's a no-no here.

That's a no-no here. Shoot me a message about what game you're interested in and I can quote you out.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    $ 131.00
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 60.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 1.95
    Various Novelties
    Pinball Wheezer
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Art Prints
    $ 239.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 77.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    DBC Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Electronics
    nvram.weebly.com
    $ 79.99
    $ 229.99
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 30.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 149.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside