(Topic ID: 179994)

IFPA SCS/WWC/Pinmasters stream rig gofundme campaign

By Winball_Pizard

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

ifpapinball asked me to help put a rig together for these events that are coming up in March near DFW. I will be assisting the streaming of these events for years to come if the AAMA decides to move their amusement expo to DFW from Las Vegas. I'll also be using the rig to stream events like TPF, Silverball Showdown and HAAG expo as well as local events like Bat City Open in Austin. If you like the IFPA and streaming please help us by donating to our gofundme campaign. Thanks!

https://www.gofundme.com/ifpa-scspinmasters-streaming-gear

#2 7 years ago

Bump for the IFPA.

#3 7 years ago

UPDATE! Josh Sharpe, president of the IFPA, has agreed to match the gofundme donations up to $600. Please help us to reach this $600 goal! Thanks!

#4 7 years ago

Our campaign is about $200 short of meeting the $600 Josh has agreed to match. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

3 weeks later
    #5 7 years ago

$1700 of $5000 funded so far. Come on folks, lets get some more streaming of pinball and videos archived on youtube.

any amount helps!

#6 7 years ago

15 Cameras running on the stream rig. So far so good. If you can help please check out the gofundme campaign!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ifpa-scswwcpinmasters-stream-rig-gofundme-campaign and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.