Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 306 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by shimoda
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

OWY_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).png
    pinconf_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbally.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 8 years ago

Just make a residency rule. Enforce with the requirement that you must show ID and gas or electric utility bills for at least the previous six months to qualify as a resident. If you recently moved; maybe you don't qualify for that year.

Then there's the Mennonite/Amish issue. Alas, Ballyhoo, Jigsaw and Baffle Ball can be used. Must show horse registration papers.

#42 8 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Closer how, by straight mileage or possible freeway routes? What if a road is down due to construction?

Happens all the time. Watch any major sport that is in the Olympics.
    EDIT: What if I'm a part time resident in Michigan and go to a college here? Technically I have a mailing address but I don't vote here, can the IFPA please take a look at my voting status or Drivers liecense to verify? Where the shit does it end?!?

It should go by your driver's license. Kinda like this: My son is being forced into Jury Duty near home even though he go to college out of the area. Driver's license & voter registration are not where he goes to college or rents an apartment. The nice Feds allowed him a deferment until June.

#49 8 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

But Cincinnati is clearly the better town...I mean I actually wanted to go there.

You know there aren't many carbs in a five way or four way at Skyline/Gold Star /Dixie Chili resaurants. Enjoy!

#222 8 years ago
    Quoted from DarthXaos:

I thought being a full time student got you out of jury duty, at least it did back when I was one

Times have changed. This is Federal Court.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbally.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ifpa-scs-eligibility-should-be-changed?tu=mrbally and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.