Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 306 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by shimoda
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

OWY_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).png
    pinconf_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fusion301.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 8 years ago

If "circuit" events did not count towards states what affect would that have on all of this.

#142 8 years ago

I get why you can qualify for multiple states etc. but it comes down to that persons choice of what state they want to represent if they should win. I like saying I'm the NJ State Champion, because I live in NJ.

So to each his own, if I qualify in any other state I don't care, I just want to represent or try and win the state I live in, so I make sure to attend as many events in my state as possible. Just think of the confusion when your talking to someone at the local pub when your from NJ and you tell them your the FL state champion, thats not my style - I'll sit out that year if I don't make my state.

For the other states that have very few or no tournaments, you have to do what you have to do - just play pinball where ever you can.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fusion301.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ifpa-scs-eligibility-should-be-changed?tu=fusion301 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.