Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 306 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by shimoda
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

OWY_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).png
    pinconf_(resized).png
    There are 306 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
    #301 8 years ago

I won't let anyone come to my tournaments unless they promise to vote for Mr. Peanut.

#302 8 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I won't let anyone come to my tournaments unless they promise to vote for Mr. Peanut.

we had more serious issues like people doing drugs on the back deck and the neighbors seeing it (not a good thing when my wife and I are both professionals) and commenting on it the folowing day.

#303 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Curious what happens if the venue wants to restrict a specific person from entry for other reasons?
    I used to host more events at my house but have not done so for a while due to a few disrespectful people in the past.
    Will IFPA still sanction an event which has banned select people for behavioral reasons?

This is typically no problem.

If someone gets caught robbing my house, or hitting my son, or smacking my wife, you better believe he wouldn't be allowed back in my house but that I would still host events.

We've dealt this kind of situation quite a bit. Just let us know ahead of time in case the excluded player contacts is about the situation being unfair.

#304 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

we had more serious issues like people doing drugs on the back deck and the neighbors seeing it (not a good thing when my wife and I are both professionals) and commenting on it the folowing day.

I'm glad I have high fences and a nice tall stand of trees in my backyard. But I sympathize.

#305 8 years ago
    Quoted from ifpapinball:

We've dealt this kind of situation quite a bit. Just let us know ahead of time in case the excluded player contacts is about the situation being unfair.

good to know and thanks Josh. I would liek to host more events and share the collection but have held off due thinking it was not an option and my hands were tied.

Quoted from swampfire:

I'm glad I have high fences and a nice tall stand of trees in my backyard. But I sympathize.

We have throught about moving but really like our location and being in the city. Our neighbors are actually pretty cool but my wife works in a very public position and Madison is still small enough where things get around.

#306 8 years ago

That the latter is still an issue in a country with so much 'freedom' still boggles my mind but it's completely understood. Easy to assume that if your guests do it, you also must, even if you don't know the guests.

Besides, when you like where you live, it's not desirable to move just for hosting.

There are 306 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ifpa-scs-eligibility-should-be-changed/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.