(Topic ID: 110308)

IFPA PvP History Battle

By NOB

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I've been fiddling with the IFPA API and wrote a little tool that lets you compare the rank and points history of any two players: http://tools.flipperliste.at/ifpa_player_statistics/

I'm gonna assume something like that has been done before, but I had a lot of fun playing aroung with it, so I wanted to share.

Here's two family battles that come to mind:

Zach Sharpe vs. Josh Sharpe
    Adam Lefkoff vs. Escher Lefkoff

#2 9 years ago

Added player rating.

#4 9 years ago

I only put in two input fields, but you can have the three of them in one graph:

Brad Stark vs. Jack Danger vs. Nick Campbell

#5 9 years ago

very cool!

#6 9 years ago

Added direct encounters.

#7 9 years ago

Nice, they should integrate it into the site!

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from NOB:

Added direct encounters.

I'm not seeing that. And technically, I don't think you can get that data from the IFPA site. Cool app otherwise though.

Quoted from DNO:

Nice, they should integrate it into the site!

They have something similar on the site. Player vs player. Here's Sharpe vs Sharpe:

http://www.ifpapinball.com/compare.php?p1=9&p2=4

I've finished ahead of each brother once and finished lower than them 19 times. That seems about right. They're 10x better players than me. d

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from phishrace:

They have something similar on the site. Player vs player. Here's Sharpe vs Sharpe:
    http://www.ifpapinball.com/compare.php?p1=9&p2=4
    I've finished ahead of each brother once and finished lower than them 19 times. That seems about right. They're 10x better players than me. d

Yeah, I like the graphs better, the site comparisons are just records vs. X-opponent.
    Would be cool to see it all combined, I'm sure Josh will chime in after the tourney he's in today. (FL)
    I have a combined Sharpe's record of 25-62-2, They're only about 2x as good as me. My record is better against Josh than Zach.
    Where's that Twitch link?

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from phishrace:

I'm not seeing that. And technically, I don't think you can get that data from the IFPA site. Cool app otherwise though.

The direct encounters should show up at the very top after entering two players. It's nothing fancy, just the win vs. lose count that's available on the IFPA website, too.

1 month later
    #12 9 years ago

Great tool man. I love this kinda stuff. Smart to flip the graph using negative values as well.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.