(Topic ID: 229156)

IFPA Companion App now on the App Store

By Richthofen

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Been working on this on my spare time. Track your competitive pinball progress with the IFPA Companion App!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ifpa-companion/id1441736303?mt=8

Free to download. Lots of improvements coming soon, I’m waiting on approval for a new update as I type this.

Android version coming soon.

#2 5 years ago

App is now cross platform and available on the Google Play Store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.edgiardina.ifpa

I realize there's a lot missing, I've got a pipeline of new features and fixes coming in the next few days / weeks.

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from Richthofen:

Been working on this on my spare time. Track your competitive pinball progress with the IFPA Companion App!
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ifpa-companion/id1441736303?mt=8
    Free to download. Lots of improvements coming soon, I’m waiting on approval for a new update as I type this.
    Android version coming soon.

So fantastic Ed! Job well done.

#4 5 years ago

Nice.

#5 5 years ago

Version 1.0.5 of the IFPA Companion App is now available in the App Store and Google Play Store!

NOTIFICATION WHEN YOUR MY STATS PLAYER RECEIVES A NEW TOURNAMENT RESULT SUBMISSION. This is a big one. Unfortunately when the app updates you have to re-select your profile, that’s a bug I know I have to fix. Also, while I tested with lots of test data, there hasn’t been an actual IFPA tournament submission block in a few days. So it should work but YOLO it might not. Just so its clear, to set up ‘My Stats’, do a player search, find your player record, and press the star in the upper right corner of the player record to mark that as your player.

Increased info on the Player Detail Page
    Player Tournament Results now offer active/inactive/past toggles
    Increased info on the Calendar Detail Page
    Removed auto-search on Calendar Slider for better performance
    Bug Fixes

#6 5 years ago

I got it recently and poked around. Very helpful and I’m liking the calendar the most so far. Not a huge deal, but is there a way to have it remember my search radius?

I also posted it to my Tucson Pinball FB page, so hopefully you got a few more users from that. Thanks.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

I got it recently and poked around. Very helpful and I’m liking the calendar the most so far. Not a huge deal, but is there a way to have it remember my search radius?
    I also posted it to my Tucson Pinball FB page, so hopefully you got a few more users from that. Thanks.

I’ll add that to the issues page and persist the radius in the next update. Thanks for the feedback!

#8 5 years ago

Version 1.0.6 of the IFPA Companion App is now available in the App Store and Google Play Store!

Upgrading Xamarin Forms core libs
    Player detail improvements
    Added ordinal suffixes across the app
    Additional Notification work including WPPR rank change notification (so when your numerical rank changes you get notified, even if a tournament wasn’t submitted, say due to decay or another person surpassing you)
    Toolbar button to add event to device’s calendar
    Bug Fixes

1 week later
    #9 5 years ago

Just a heads up that this app is still receiving regular updates. Most of the bugs are worked out. It’s up to 750 installs and I’m pretty happy with that!

#11 5 years ago

So far so good, I like the functionality of the app. One additional tab/link/etc. for your state rankingresults would be nice.

#12 5 years ago

Looking great so far....it would be great if links to State standings were there as well!

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from Apex:

So far so good, I like the functionality of the app. One additional tab/link/etc. for your state rankingresults would be nice.

Quoted from AUKraut:

Looking great so far....it would be great if links to State standings were there as well!

Rich has mentioned over at Tilt that he doesn't currently have access to that info.

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from ectobar:

Rich has mentioned over at Tilt that he doesn't currently have access to that info.

That's correct. When they migrated from SCS to NACS that data wasn't ported to the API. Hopefully the API will be updated in the near future.

1 year later
    #15 4 years ago

Just wanted to bump this. The IFPA app has been out over a year and has over 1500 installs over both platforms. It has significantly improved since the original version so if tournament pinball is your thing, I humbly suggest you give it an install.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ifpa-companion-app-now-on-the-app-store and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.