(Topic ID: 227871)

IFPA Championship Series 2018-2019 thread

By Pinball-is-great

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Post your questions and comments here related to year 2018 IFPA Championship Series,
    including the upcoming pinball state/province championships that are scheduled to held on Sat Jan 19, 2019,
    and the 2018-19 US National Pinball Championship that is to be held Thursday, March 28th, 2019 in Las Vegas, NV.

A lot of info related to this can be found on IFPA website:
    https://www.ifpapinball.com/nacs/index.php
    https://www.ifpapinball.com/nacs/nachampionship.php

#2 5 years ago

In past years for the state/province championships we would collect a $20 fee from each player participating in a state/province championship.

I believe I read or heard that it was going to be different this year due to the $1 fee per player per tournament system that was implemented beginning in Jan 2018.
    I noticed a few states will be charging a fee of $8 to $10 for their state championships. Perhaps that is for hosting fees or larger payouts. ??
    Are we to collect an entry fee for upcoming state/province championships that are to be held on Sat Jan 19, 2019, and send it in to IFPA?

#3 5 years ago

Refer to your own links.

#4 5 years ago

Looks like several states will have (or likely will have) the option to have expanded 24 player fields for the upcoming IFPA State/Province Championships.
    CA, CO, FL, IN, MD, MI, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, WA, and Ontario, CA

Pretty impressive that 12 states and one province have (will have) played enough IFPA tournament pinball to meet the requirements before/by the end of the year.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Looks like several states will have (or likely will have) the option to have expanded 24 player fields for the upcoming IFPA State/Province Championships.
    CA, CO, FL, IN, MD, MI, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, WA, and Ontario, CA
    Pretty impressive that 12 states and one province have (will have) played enough IFPA tournament pinball to meet the requirements before/by the end of the year.

WI also, by the looks of it.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

WI also, by the looks of it.

I agree Whysnow. I just looked at how many tournaments and league events are already scheduled from now til end of the year in WI, and that should put WI in. Congrats to you and the other pinballers in WI.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ifpa-championship-series-2018-2019-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.