Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 398 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by stevevt
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IFPA-IEPinball-banner_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    DCfinal4.jpg
    DSC04405_(resized).jpg
    DSC04396_(resized).jpg
    DSC04382_(resized).jpg
    FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    P1010004_(resized).JPG
    12746450_1153896141309392_661834195_n_(resized).jpg
    20160213_173420_(resized).jpg
    NCwinners_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ifpapinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 8 years ago

Thanks for starting this thread so I didn't have to

Anyone plan on streaming their State Championship?

#33 8 years ago
    Quoted from triadwatch:

How does a tournament get credit for being in state but counts towards another state as well. Please explain the D.C. angle on being a part of 2 state results? Should they pick a state to be in for this series?

There are leagues that cross state lines during the course of their season (mostly on the east coast where the States are small).

So we had a decision to make with respect to how to handle those multi-state leagues.

A) Don't count the league towards any SCS standings

B) Let the League President decide which state they would like to have their league listed under for SCS purposes

C) Include the results in the SCS standings for every state that the league was held in over the course of that particular season

We ended up going with option C to be as inclusive as possible for all players involved, knowing that players only have the ability to participate in one State Championship on February 13th. This option essentially helped us create the Rhode Island SCS which is currently made up of New England Pinball League results ONLY. Option A would have left Rhode Island blank, and Option B (assuming the NEPL President would have selected whatever state suited him/her best personally - which probably wasn't Rhode Island) would also have kept Rhode Island out of the SCS for this year.

#34 8 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

Actually any tourney that takes place in Washington DC. shouldn't be a part of any state championship since its not in any state.
    There was a discussion of this in a prior thread. Have to look it up.

Todd beat me to it!

Washington D.C. is not a state, but there is a DC-S

http://www.ifpapinball.com/rankings/custom_view.php?id=121

Winner still advances to Nationals . . . but that doesn't make it a "State".

#36 8 years ago
    Quoted from triadwatch:

So now we have then counting for 2 states and they also have their own scs standings. Does D.C. Have their own tourney on February 13th too? If that is case then they should be taken out of both Maryland and Virginia since they have their own SCS standings.

DC does have their own tourney on 2/13.

It's my understanding that any tournaments held JUST in DC aren't listed on the other states. Any leagues that were held in DC AND either of those neighboring states should be included in both based on how we do it.

If there are any events listed in MD or VA that didn't have any actual play included in those states please let me know and I can look into that.

#39 8 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

it's not that the event doesn't have events in each state,
    The problem is that players don't actually have to play in that state to have points awarded towards
    that state's SCS.
    In the case of the MD, DC and VA league a player could play an entire season without setting foot in one of the states yet be awarded
    Full WPPRs for all three locations.
    I've brought this up with Josh numerous times and the IFPA seems set to run it this way and so I suggested to my players to travel the 2+ hours to compete in this league but no one seems to want to do it. Our league participation in our state SCS will
    most likely be zero this year.

I'm curious how the league actually makes up its final standings when you have players competing all over the place. How do they decide a "winner" between these groups of players that seem to be not competing with one another?

Once the qualifiers get locked down for VA, do me a favor and let me know how many of those qualifiers didn't play any competitive pinball within VA state limits. I'll be curious to see what the actual impact is for SCS purposes.

#40 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Playing devils advocate... If I set up an intertstate league where I travelled to various states and hosted league at friends houses, then every person from each state would be allowed to get points in every single state for SCS purposes?

I could start and interstate league which has events in WI, IL, IN, MI, MN, IA, CO, and PA just with the help of a few buddies. I could also leverage a few route locations to add some states.

I'd love to see that format, especially knowing that you need a direct play component for next year between these interstate people.

Ultimately I'm still not convinced you would make an impact on the SCS qualifying for 7 out of those 8 states, and it would actually bring Iowa into the fold as no IFPA events currently exist there . . . so I say GO FOR IT!

#42 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

easy. Finals and direct play will be in WI so everyone else will need to travel to my house for a big party next Dec. I will seed based on total accumulated points for the year. Dont show up and you take a loss. At least 10% will show up to fullfill need of direct play/ playoff draw down.

Aside from that each month will feature heads up direct play so that component is already satidfied.

It would basically be a traveling super league. By the end of the year there would be a couple hundred players in the overall league to boost the base value. Top winners would qualify for multiple states if we picked the right states to play in

Basically just pointing out that double dipping is flawed in this case.

So assuming a bunch of players would be willing to compete in an event they know they can't win (assuming they won't travel for the final) . . . I challenge you on the top winners qualifying for multiple states based on just this result.

Looking at Super League under WPPRv5.2 from a random month with 260+ participants. 14 players got 10 points or more. 6 players got 20 points or more.

I get what you're saying, and HYPOTHETICALLY the double dipping could be flawed, but ultimately if you actually did this, I don't think the impact would be nearly as big as you would expect.

Only one way to find out . . . bring on the SUPER DUPER LEAGUE

#44 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

lol. I have no desire to do it, but just pointing out that if EVEN 1 person were to qualify for a state they never physically stepped foot in then the ruling is flawed.

Picking states like Alabama, Indiana, Kansas, Lousiana, etc... and you could fill a decent portion of the SCS field with a traveling league.

I take it that means you vote Option A

A) Don't count the league towards any SCS standings

At this point I'm not worried about hypothetical situations. We'll react to ACTUAL issues based on the events being organized, how they impact the SCS qualifying, etc.

#47 8 years ago
    Quoted from triadwatch:

Since IFPA is giving D.C. a SCS championship date then the option should be for all tourneys count toward their own scs not count toward both Maryland, Virginia.

I'm confused because it sounds like we're doing something NOT consistent with Washington DC.

I'm assuming this is regarding the DMV 'stuff'? (I believe that stands for DC, Maryland, Virginia)

Based on our 2015-16 SCS rules, as long as there was ACTIVITY in DC, Maryland and Virginia for a given result, then those results count in all three areas.

If the Washington DCS didn't exist, then these results would count towards just Maryland and Virginia.

Tell me what I'm missing Keith

#50 8 years ago
    Quoted from triadwatch:

You are giving a SCS date toward D.C. But counting all the DMV events in both Maryland and Virginia and also their own SCS . My point is not counting dmv for both Maryland and Virginia and let them have their own SCS for just the D.C. Area even if they have the event in upper Maryland it will only count towards the D.C. SCS standings not go towards both Maryland and Virginia that makes no sense to me. Hope that is what I am trying to convey in my interpretation of this

We're allowing Washington DC to have a "DC-S", but that doesn't take away from our 2015-16 rules for the SCS.

Our current rule is:

Every event held in the US will be included in a state for the SCS as long as there was activity within the state lines as part of the results of that event.

By this rule as we currently organize the SCS, these DMV events HAVE to count in Maryland and Virginia . . . assuming that there was activity within those state lines as part of the results submitted.

What you are proposing is fine for debating rules changes for the future . . . but your proposal to change the 2015-16 qualifying rules on December 28th isn't a great idea IMO. If I'm understanding you correctly that's exactly what you're suggesting?

#53 8 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

If this player had traveled to all 50 states, and played 1 person in each state, each state would have been awarded the same amount of WPPRs.

Enjoying those hypotheticals?

#54 8 years ago
    Quoted from T7:

Whysnow - you should just start a 2 state league -> WI and IL and just split the sessions between WI and IL.
    Then you can "double dip" for WI and IL points! 2 States seems pretty doable, versus 8 or 9.

I'm sure everyone is just dying to get into the IL SCS . . . although I could use the help in trying to get out of IL myself to avoid Zach and Henderson

#62 8 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

If it's what it takes for anyone to grasp the ridiculous way in which WPPRs are awarded towards our SCS.

Unrealistic hypotheticals won't lead to changes in the system.

Actual happenings on how players are impacted will.

(Seriously, let me know once the VA field is locked for 2015-16 how many players made it without playing a single competitive event on VA soil. That's actual evidence worth noting that can lead to change.)

#71 8 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

The None Shall Pass Tournament which was held in Washington DC had one of the largest WPPR allocations for the VA SCS. Only 3-4 players attempted to qualify in VA and MD yet the tournament awarded points for VA, MD and DC. The points allocated for just this one tournament would negate numerous players from the top 25 of the VA SCS.
    Looking at the top 25 players in the VA SCS you will also see a majority of players play most, if not all, their league play in MD or DC. These players most likely never played in VA but are awarded points towards the SCS in DC and VA and MD. They may have played an event in the state of VA but if stripped of WPPR points for non VA events wouldn't even crack the top 50 in VA.
    I am not interested in qualifying for the VA SCS but as a TD and VA league director I find it frustrating that player after player on the VA SCS is obviously playing their league/tournament play outside of VA but being allocated points towards our SCS.

Time to form the IFPA VA Union . . . band together with all the tournament organizers within the VA borders to not participate in these cross-boarder events

I'm not concerned with what the qualifying standings look like for VA at the moment. I'm more concerned after everything shakes out when people declare what state they will be participating in. Looking at Illinois we only have 7 of the top 25 in the standings that are actually from Illinois, which is a similar issue we deal with (players not playing in their 'home state').

When all is said and done, we'll analyze those 16 VA finalists and see what exactly we're dealing with. The percentage of points that came from these cross-boarder competitions versus earning points from dedicated VA events. That's an exercise I believe is worth doing AFTER those finalists are locked in. We can talk about it on your pod because one of us is bound to be right on how big of an issue it actually is

#73 8 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

This is not about people playing in their home states. This is about allocating WPPRs to people that don't even play their league or tournament play in VA.
    I do want to make that clear.

I understand you completely. These people are participating in a cross-boarder league where SOME people play in VA as part of the league, but the results include SOME people that don't play in VA. People that played in VA are getting credit for beating people in other states they never faced directly, and people outside of VA are getting credit for beating people within VA despite never having faced them directly.

I was simply making the point that we deal with issues that seem like they would be a HUGE IMPACT in theory (the 'home state' thing being the next best example) . . . only to come to the realization that it's not that big of a deal once you take into account all the declarations of these players that have multiple SCS options to consider.

I LOVE your rant. All I'm saying is to save it until January 16th after SCS registration closes, and THEN we can see just how much our current process is fucking everybody

#86 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Guessing no reseed. You just follow the losers bracket through like the winners bracket. Lose in round 1 and you will be somewhere in 9-16. First loss in round 2 and you will be somewhere in 5-8. Second loss in round 2 and you will be 13-16.
    Basically follow it out just as the winners bracket does. It is not double elimination, just ensures all players will play in 4 total rounds. Stay in winners and it is first to 4 wins. Lose and then only first to 2 wins. Should not add much if any amount of time. I would like to see a "no waiting" rule for losers bracket.

I'll leave it to the IFPA State Rep as to reseed or not. Just make sure that's clearly laid out before things start. It's definitely a little complicated to recreate the brackets because every time you lose you move into this new "pod" for lack of a better term where you're playing the other people that lost in that same round. At some point there's going to be someone that goes 0-4 in matches and finishes in 16th place. I plan on just printing a ton of 8 player single elim brackets, and moving the losers of each round onto a new sheet.

For any of these matches there will not be a "no waiting rule" in place. I personally can't stand them . . . they lead to players finding ways to avoid starting their match until the game they want is available (countless timely bathroom breaks), and also lends the tournament to be mostly about the shortest games having a bigger impact on the tournament results (this means that these matches become more 'classic' based if there's a mix of old and new games available). Every match can wait as long as they want to play any game they want, with preference being given to Winner's bracket matches having priority over any of the consolation matches.

#93 8 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

So there is a "no waiting rule" for the consolation bracket.
    Is there a "no waiting rule" for the winner's bracket? I am assuming by your last sentence that the winner's bracket can wait for any game. So if everyone wanted to play the same game to start, everyone would have to wait their turn (hopefully this would not happen).

There is NO "no waiting rule" for any match.

The priority of a machine will go to a winner's bracket match, but that consolation match is more than welcome to wait for that machine to open up after the winner's bracket game is done on it.

So if I'm waiting for Tron in a loser's bracket match, and Zach/Henderson walk over and say, "We want to play Tron" . . . they get to play it before I do . . . but then I can still wait for it and play it after them (unless another winner's bracket match comes over and wants to play it before we start - then we have to wait for them to finish).

#95 8 years ago
    Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

Whats stopping a league from

The biggest thing stopping a league from doing this is that it actually requires someone to put in the effort to do it. It's just another hypothetical situation I'm not going to worry myself about until someone actually tries to pull something like this off.

#96 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

He is saying both winners and losers braket can wait for any game they want. Hypothetically every single match up could wait and play the exact same games in the exact same order and it will take 3 days to play the event, lol.

LOL yup . . . it's an awesome rule to have at Nationals. We had something like 15 matches to start, and only 9 games available.

First group - Tron
    Second group - Tron
    Third group - Tron
    Fourth group - Tron

Still finished in under 3 days

#97 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

After saying this... I suppose it would be easy to group the nodes back together after round 2???
    Win round 1 and lose round 2 could be reshuffled with the losers of round 1 that win round 2.
    This may be a more fair way to determine 5-12 positions?
    I need to sit down and draw things out. I am a visual learner with these things. Whatever i come up with will be clearly written out before we start.

I actually can't talk this out without drawing it out either

The winners of round 1 advance through the normal bracket (nobody can finish worse than 8th).
    The losers of round 2 will go into their own 4-player bracket that gets played out to determine 5th through 8th.

The losers of round 1 will be put in a new 8-player bracket
    The winners of this round will advance to the 'final 4' of this bracket (nobody can finish worse than 12th overall)

The losers of that first Consolation bracket will be placed in a new 4-player bracket
    The winners of this round will advance to the 'final 2' of this bracket (winner gets 13th, loser gets 14th)

The players that lost every match up to this point play a final match (winner gets 15th, loser gets 16th)

#101 8 years ago
    Quoted from stevevt:

As much as this is relatively easy to understand...
    Can you or someone put together a (PDF) bracket packet for the TDs? All it would need beyond the bracket numbers is a few labels and maybe an instruction and an arrow or two.
    Also, what's the determination when multiple people elect not to play in a consolation round? An actual tie, I assume.

Yeah I'll whip something up and make sure it's in the 'welcome packet email' for all the State Reps.

#102 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

For example... L W W W and you will be 9th
    W L L L and you will be 8th
    Correct?

Correct!

#103 8 years ago
    Quoted from stevevt:

Also, what's the determination when multiple people elect not to play in a consolation round? An actual tie, I assume.

I would take those people and list them as 'tied for as low as possible' at the moment they left.

So if after round 1, 2 people lose their first match, say F-this, and leave . . . they would be tied for 15th/16th.

#104 8 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

This is what was done with the None Shall Pass Tournament that was held in Washington DC. There were 3-4 qualifying matches in VA and MD but full WPPRs were awarded in all three areas even though.

It was done . . . and will be analyzed in depth after SCS registration is done to determine the impact it had on qualifying. Your time will come Taylor . . . NOT YET

#108 8 years ago
    Quoted from stevevt:

Thinking about this more last night, you should definitely reseed top to bottom for every 'new consolation bracket'.

That way as people decide to quit and leave, the benefit of those bye rounds goes to the highest seeded players left in that pod. It also eliminates the possibility of both participants of a match quitting and neither advancing (becomes a bit of a cluster for the remaining players).

Before you start any new consolation bracket, wipe away anyone who has decided to quit, put them in last place of that pod, and then bracket up the remaining players to play their matches.

#110 8 years ago
    Quoted from stevevt:

Also, to clarify: Is the reseeding based on original seed or something else?

It'll be original seed, which is your "State Rank" going into the tournament.

#111 8 years ago

One down . . . wayyyyy too many to go!

Virginia randomly happened to be on top of the plaque pile. Taylor's ears must be burning

IMG_3175_(resized).JPGIMG_3175_(resized).JPG

#113 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

any chance we can buy a smaller version of the top part? actually 15 more of the smaller versions...
    Would be cool to make up similar but smaller trophies for 2-15 in the state.

Unfortunately they aren't available. I'm able to get one of our Raw Thrills vendors to do us a favor by running these for us, and I'm tapped out of favors with these guys

If you want a high res version of the logo I can definitely send that your way. You can then do with it as you please.

#121 8 years ago

Last year I think we finished close to 2am with an insane 7 game final between Zach and Henderson that lasted 3+ hours.

Fortunately this year I'm hosting at my place, so if that happens again I can just go upstairs and go to bed

#125 8 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

How difficult were the games setup and was LOTR a game in the tournament?

Games were way too easy, and yes LOTR was in it (that game alone took over an hour - I believe Zach lost with something like 130mil)

At least this year if I clog a toilet I can just blame my 4 year old!

#138 8 years ago
    Quoted from triadwatch:

Technical question. After the first round we are going to reseed the 8 who lost . Then after they play their second round we will have a 4 winners and 4 losers. We then reseed these positions again for top4 and bottom 4 to play out . For those winners going into places 9 and 10 losers play for 11-12 . Then we have bottom 4 play out for 13-14 and 15-16 . Am I correct to reseed again for the 4winners and 4 losers?

That's exactly what I'm doing, being fully prepared to have to deal with people saying "Fuck this I'm outta here. I'm not spending another hour playing for 12th or 13th."

IMO those bye benefits should always go to the highest seed in those situations.

#142 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

curious what would be the reason to reseed vs not reseed?
    My thought was if you lose, you just continue down the pre arranged pod similar to if you win?

Reseed to limit the potential of people leaving really messing things up.

It always gives the highest seed the benefit if any player quits and leaves, which I can imagine will be probable. I anticipate after someone loses their first two matches, and is left playing for 13th-16th place, you may get some level of disinterest.

#153 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinballcorpse:

The SCS does not work this way, but many tourneys do.

Making 35 trophies (40 including Canada) hits our expense account pretty hard.

Making 160 of them and needing to ship all those out . . . besides the money aspect I might just kill myself putting all those together

#155 8 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

can you unhide the DC SCS or at least put it in player's player profile page? People are declaring their state but I'm not sure they are even aware that they are qualified for a SCS in DC. That hypothetical I was bitching about is already happening.

Let me phone the batcave and see if Shepherd can make that happen.

I just added it to the standings page (at the bottom):

http://www.ifpapinball.com/championship-series/scs/standings

Getting it integrated into the player profiles is beyond my pay grade

#157 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinballcorpse:

Sorry if that came across as ungrateful. I wasn't suggesting you do that. I was just talking about tourneys in general where there are 3 trophies for 4 players.

No worries at all Jeff. I only posted that because that was originally the plan back for year 1 ... Until I actually did the math

#180 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Josh, for SCS will each TD be getting an email from you with details soon?
    How does the state selection process work? I forget from last year and this is my first time as TD for WI. We have some things to organize and people are asking me what is the timeframe for stuff.
    thx

Yep! Every State Rep will get an email along with the email addresses of the players in their state (top 50 I believe is what I do).

There will be a sample email to send, along with details on our registration page (state reps will be in charge of updating us on who is in/out for their state). Our back end auto no's anyone that has multiple states to choose from and made their selection known.

Email should go out a week from tonight-ish once we lock 2015 down.

#193 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

So the emails to the State Reps should be gettings sent out by around this coming Monday?

That's the plan ... Or sooner hopefully

2 weeks later
    #210 8 years ago

Mine arrived safely as well ... Although it wasn't much of a trip

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

1 week later
    #248 8 years ago

Here's the IL lineup:

The Walking Dead Premium
    Tron Pro
    AC/DC Premium
    Metallica Premium
    World Cup Soccer
    Twilight Zone
    Demolition Man [claw disabled, set to Extra Hard]
    Attack From Mars
    The Addams Family
    Dracula
    Fish Tales
    Funhouse
    Whirlwind
    Jackbot
    Eight Ball Deluxe
    Barracora
    Cyclopes
    Air Aces
    Monaco
    Countdown
    Sharpshooter
    Hoops

#252 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

that is am awesome line up. curious, how does player strategy change on demo when modifying it as you are?

The strategy changes from multiball via claw all day, to actually having to play the game

Your first claw award automatically selects claw freeze, so there's some strategy into getting your first multiball out of the way on your own so your first claw award lights your 2nd multiball.

The right ramp doesn't divert to the claw so it comes right back at your keeping the flow going. Combo points are important, demolition time is on the table, and you might just get crazy enough to want to shoot a yellow spot target to light a freeze (which I never did in the first 10 years I owned the game before I disabled the claw).

Went from a game on the chopping block at my place to one of my favorites now.

#260 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Josh, can we get some clarification on this officially? It is unclear what is expected from on here vs on IFPA page vs in emails.
    Since I am TD and also playing I want to make sure I have it correct up front and can publuish the plan for loser brackets in advance.
    For consilation bracket:
    What formats are allowed?
    # of games required?
    if doing more than 2 player matches, how is game/position selected?
    if you dont care so long as it is published in advance, then that is cool also. please confrim either way

There was some talk about how TECHNICALLY I can't force everyone to play out their matches, because it's possible for all the players to agree to forfeit all the consolation matches, and I can't stop all 8 players that lose in the first round from agreeing to all stop playing.

This is really about making sure there's no ambiguity before the tournament starts. Last year we ran into issues with states deciding to play things out, a player not realizing they were doing that, being given 16th place in the standings, and being really upset about it.

I'm fine with you doing what you want as long as it's published in advance, with a solid reminder before you start the tournament with how it's going to be handled for all the players.

#263 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I was thinking for first game the highest seed gets choice of game or position, and then continue down the list based on original seed. The next game, loser from the first game gets choice and go back up the list. Does that work?

That's completely acceptable.

#264 8 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

All depends on how many WPPR's you wish to milk from the event. The quickest round format will be used to set the point ceiling. Of course being only 16 players limits them in the first place.

Actually none of the consolation stuff has any impact on the WPPR value. Meaningful games played for TGP has to do with games played to decide the winner. It's a single elimination best of 7 tournament to decide the winner (88% TGP), regardless of no consolation matches, or the most insane consolation bracket you could possibly think of.

1 week later
    #358 8 years ago
    Quoted from tsveng:

I am submitting the results from the SCS and wanted to make sure I understood what Meaningful Games Played (MGP) means. I remember this TGTGuide (TGT = total games played ?):
    http://www.ifpapinball.com/menu/ranking-info/tgpguide/
    Is TGT the same thing as MGP? If so, does that mean that the MGP value is 22 (22 games towards TGP) for each of the state championships since they are all single elimination, best of 7, 16 player brackets? I specifically wanted to verify this to make sure that the tiebreakers don't have anything to do with the MGP and that all states are using 22 (if they have 16 players) as the MGP.
    Thanks in advance.

22 is correct

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ifpapinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ifpa-championship-series-2015-2016-discussion-thread?tu=ifpapinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.