(Topic ID: 174705)

If you're buying a $450 Hit the Deck today in Tulsa...

By Frax

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pos (resized).jpg
IMG_0871 (resized).JPG
IMG_0870 (resized).JPG
IMG_0869 (resized).JPG
BD (resized).jpg
YahooDelerious (resized).jpg
tumblr_m804bgW3w41rawb5do1_400 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boilerman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

Uptick in negativity by many in picking on posters

you are not picking on me steve are you?

#130 7 years ago
Quoted from presqueisle:

Looks like someone left the EM Hangout door open again.

that was my thought. we need a secret password to get in

#132 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Will "potato chips" do?

i was thinking "rollercoaster"

#143 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

holy shit that cabinet looks nice. I played the poseidon at expo this year. not a bad game overall. Too bad it's only a 1 player game. I prefer 2 or more.

looks like this

pos (resized).jpgpos (resized).jpg

#163 7 years ago
Quoted from frb:

I heard at a popular show you just need to be overweight a little and smell like pee.

you for got you have to be balding OR have a good comb over!

#165 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

Ha Ha, you are not picking on me Dave are you?

i have been know to stalk certain pinsiders

#169 7 years ago

we can tell who has been around here for a while by the suggested passwords...........

#174 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

There's no honor among local collectors either, heh.

frax this hobby is pretty good group of people, that is until it is a game they want then all bets are off.
i never get worked up over it. i mange to always find another game to distract me from the one i lost / did not get

#176 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Yeah, I was mostly joking with that one, but there's always going to be local pinball shops or a SUPER SERIOUS HOBBYIST (SIR) that's not going to mind screwing someone over if they get what they want.
I have a distraction, just haven't posted about it yet. :p

the flippers are the ones i have to deal with around here. they don't want the games they just want to flip them for a big bucks.

#178 7 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

If it's an item I really want that's supposedly already on hold for another person, I will offer $50 to $100 more and immediate pick up. The greed of a seller always over rides their allegiance to someone who claims they'll come buy the item soon.
Afterall, who here hasn't tried to sell an item on CL and have people promise to come and then never show up? You can't blame a seller for reneging on a deal for a more solid deal offering more money.
Cash is king. You want it, get your benjamins together, get in your truck and go NOW! Otherwise, it's MINE!

that is NOT always true, i have had quite a few transactions where the seller stood by his word to sell me the game even after getting hammered with offers of more money. their are still people with morals. but i do find it is becoming more rare as the years go by.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boilerman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-youre-buying-a-450-hit-the-deck-today-in-tulsa?tu=boilerman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.