(Topic ID: 49088)

If Your Game For Sale In The Forum Is Overpriced...

By jalpert

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th_UncleKevin.jpg
    freecandy.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider astropin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#24 10 years ago

For "most" machines I have a "fair" price in mind when I see them for sale. Condition is obviously a huge factor.

If it's cheap (by my thinking) I'll probably throw up a "well this should go fast".

If it's high I usually don't say much if anything.

If it's WAY high then it's likely to get some sort of benign comment on the high price. I don't go name calling and if he actually get's his price well good for him.

Oh and BTW:

IF YOU DON"T WANT ANY DISCUSSION ON YOUR SALES, POST IT IN THE MARKET AND NOT IN THE "MARKET PLACE FORUM". <(PERIOD)

#39 10 years ago

Take an Advil

(Note - I am not a Doctor)

#40 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Just round up and list for 10k?

If you wait till Christmas!

#52 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

That's only because there's a computer screen to protect you from the seller.
    It's also not against the law for you to go into a church on Sunday and tell everyone they're idiots for giving their money because god doesn't exist.

Well in that sense the internet wins! You should be free to say (legal) things without the fear of getting your ass kicked.

Just because you don't agree with someone is no reason to kick their ass. Learn how to either A)Debate or B)Ignore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider astropin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-your-game-for-sale-in-the-forum-is-overpriced?tu=astropin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.