(Topic ID: 98707)

if your down in FL aug 2nd grab some IFPA points!

By joegeno

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by joegeno
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

looks like our st aug/jax pin club get together will end up being a project pinball fundraising tourney. it'll be your typical 25 point IFPA tournament, and 12.5 IFPA side tourney. since we were already getting together for the club, why not just throw a charity event while were at it!

my address is available via PM if you'd like to come. there will be parking issues as i live at the end of a cul-de-sac where with the neighbors help i will have spots for 8-10 vehicles. however there will be ample parking available at the clubhouse a short distance away. we will shuttle if necessary.

tournament is going to be set up, "battle royal" style where players will be head to head in a single elimination start to the tournament w/ an option for 1 buy in to the losers bracket to fight your way back to the champion spot. this being such short notice i will try to have trophies available, but the chances are slim. we are aiming for a set up of 7-9 games to choose from for tournament play, but this will be determined at the event.

this will be a BYOB event so if you tend to get "thirsty" for things besides water/sodas you will need to supply your own, sorry. i will grab snacks for everyone or order pizza, maybe. i will be opening my house to anyone that would like to attend, but please if your planning on coming an RSVP would be much appreciated. lastly, lets have some fun!

#2 9 years ago

Project Pinball is a great charity, good luck with the tournament.

Curly

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-your-down-in-fl-aug-2nd-grab-some-ifpa-points and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.