(Topic ID: 277767)

If you would trade...CGC Remake for something else

By Highscoresaves

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

I own the CGC remakes right now.

MBrLE
    AFMrLE
    MMrRE

Played a few of the newer Sterns at a local place...IIRC, Munsters, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Jurassic Park....didn't really get into them....but, wasn't playing well either.

If you had the 3 in my small collection, would you trade one out for something different? Any suggestions on what so I can keep an eye out for possible swap?

I fully understand that all pins are subjective, just seeing what others have done and are happy with their outcome....

#2 3 years ago

If I was you I’d sell MBr LE and MM Royal and buy a MM classic and 1-2 sterns.

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from nicoy3k:

If I was you I’d sell MBr LE and MM Royal and buy a MM classic and 1-2 sterns.

Why the MM classic? Not nearly as nice as the MMrRE ....

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

Why the MM classic? Not nearly as nice as the MMrRE ....

just my personal preference, I don’t see the value in the LE/Royal for MM or MB since I prefer the original look and don’t like the color RGB lighting in those games. MM classic + a stern pro > MM Royal for me any day. AFM LE on the other hands adds the mini saucer lights and a great topper that is worth it.

#5 3 years ago

Sell them all and buy some new games.

#6 3 years ago

I personally think MMr plays fine. AFMr and MBr are ok.
    If you want to sell/trade ONE of them, sell the AFMr.

#7 3 years ago

Sell the one you play the least and get the next CGC pin.

LTG : )

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I agree about selling the one you play least, but I think you should use that money plus kick in some more to get a JJP game. They’re awesome.

#9 3 years ago

Ask 10 pinball guys what game you should sell and what game you should get, and you'll get 10 different answers!

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I agree with LTG.

Then you can get rid of the next pin you stop playing for the next CGC remake! Or buy TS.

#11 3 years ago

Maybe sell mm and get a Batman 66, dp, or Elvira. That would mix it up good. Batman or jp would be deeper games vs the Chicago gaming remakes.

#12 3 years ago

They're all essentially the same game, so keep the one you like the most. If it were me, I'd keep medieval and sell or trade the others.

#13 3 years ago

Another stupid question post. Get and keep what you like and sell what you don't!

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from Highscoresaves:

I fully understand that all pins are subjective

R u sure about that?

#15 3 years ago

I would sell MBr, dont fancy that game. Would probably try get a POTC.

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

I would sell MBr, dont fancy that game. Would probably try get a POTC.

I've been looking at this one...
    Sad to say, as I love the MB theme, it seems to be the first to go...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-you-would-tradecgc-remake-for-something-else?hl=zaki and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.