(Topic ID: 52833)

If you want new clear Road Show ramps, post here!

By Atomicboy

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200704_111740 (resized).jpg
20200704_111712 (resized).jpg
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

I am considering adding a road show to my collection soon. I think I can make both the road show ramps once I have the game in my hands. And I can do them in yellow or clear.

3 months later
#52 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I am considering adding a road show to my collection soon. I think I can make both the road show ramps once I have the game in my hands. And I can do them in yellow or clear.

Any progress on this? I just purchased a RS and need a set as well so count me in.

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from MLmotorsport:

Any progress on this? I just purchased a RS and need a set as well so count me in.

I have not bought one yet...I would still like to do this though. If anyone has an old set of ramps that are reasonably intact and they are willing to let me borrow them, we can get something going quicker.

#54 4 years ago

I have a very nice Road Show, but I'd invest in a set of backup ramps if they're remade.

2 weeks later
#55 4 years ago

just bought a roadshow , most definatly take a set of ramps . they have been ( ramps ) knocked around down this end of the world too . pretty sure mine would not be the only ones sent south , once the word spreads . hoping the requests meet your requirements . maybe i'll take 3 sets , i'm sure with the savings on post costs , I could sell 2 …... and fingers crossed

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I have not bought one yet...I would still like to do this though. If anyone has an old set of ramps that are reasonably intact and they are willing to let me borrow them, we can get something going quicker.

If someone can find a good condition left ramp, I can lend a nice NOS right ramp.
Been sitting on it for years, hoping to find a matching left (which hasn't happened).

11 months later
#57 3 years ago

If you are still doing this I need a set.

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaytech10:

If you are still doing this I need a set.

I forgot about this thread. I have made molds and ran a sample set for my own machine. I plan to do a run of these once my hand heals and I make a couple mold tweaks. Looking at late July or sometime in August. I can add you to my list if you want. I can do clear and yellow.

20200704_111712 (resized).jpg20200704_111712 (resized).jpg

20200704_111740 (resized).jpg20200704_111740 (resized).jpg
#59 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I forgot about this thread. I have made molds and ran a sample set for my own machine. I plan to do a run of these once my hand heals and I make a couple mold tweaks. Looking at late July or sometime in August. I can add you to my list if you want. I can do clear and yellow.
[quoted image][quoted image]

How much for a set? I’m interested.

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Add me to the list!

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

How much for a set? I’m interested.

Around $200 a set, your choice of stainless or blue steel flaps.

Quoted from TomT:

Add me to the list!

Done!

Anyone interested in getting on the list, PM me your email addresses...that makes it easier to track everyone down when they become ready. Thanks!

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Around $200 a set, your choice of stainless or blue steel flaps.

I'd be all over this if I still had my RS. Well worth it and much needed for this game!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 26.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 63.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-you-want-new-clear-road-show-ramps-post-here/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.