(Topic ID: 52833)

If you want new clear Road Show ramps, post here!

By Atomicboy

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by BR80
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 months ago

I am considering adding a road show to my collection soon. I think I can make both the road show ramps once I have the game in my hands. And I can do them in yellow or clear.

3 months later
#52 3 months ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I am considering adding a road show to my collection soon. I think I can make both the road show ramps once I have the game in my hands. And I can do them in yellow or clear.

Any progress on this? I just purchased a RS and need a set as well so count me in.

#53 3 months ago
Quoted from MLmotorsport:

Any progress on this? I just purchased a RS and need a set as well so count me in.

I have not bought one yet...I would still like to do this though. If anyone has an old set of ramps that are reasonably intact and they are willing to let me borrow them, we can get something going quicker.

#54 3 months ago

I have a very nice Road Show, but I'd invest in a set of backup ramps if they're remade.

2 weeks later
#55 3 months ago

just bought a roadshow , most definatly take a set of ramps . they have been ( ramps ) knocked around down this end of the world too . pretty sure mine would not be the only ones sent south , once the word spreads . hoping the requests meet your requirements . maybe i'll take 3 sets , i'm sure with the savings on post costs , I could sell 2 …... and fingers crossed

#56 3 months ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I have not bought one yet...I would still like to do this though. If anyone has an old set of ramps that are reasonably intact and they are willing to let me borrow them, we can get something going quicker.

If someone can find a good condition left ramp, I can lend a nice NOS right ramp.
Been sitting on it for years, hoping to find a matching left (which hasn't happened).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Oakville, MO
There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside