(Topic ID: 204623)

If you thought PinStadium lights were good, get a look at our setup.

By TheBEAVR

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 191 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Vdrums
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

weird_al_split (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    pinstadiumcult.gif
    tumblr_ohrpkwDEDD1qg7mgao1_500.gif
    reactor9and3quarters.gif
    image (resized).png
    zNYkNMdZBx-12 (resized).png
    thatsthejoke (resized).jpg
    IMG_1847 (resized).PNG
    care-o-meter.gif
    6 (resized).JPG
    DSC_2090 (resized).JPG
    DSC_4862 (resized).JPG
    DSC_5300 (resized).JPG
    939d5dbe9ddb039132d298c79e116f97426a3900.png (resized).jpg
    3E1B3C34-50CD-43B8-BA1D-1C99D4329EAE (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#67 6 years ago

Hey someone created a new innovation for Pinball lets disparage him and see if we can get him to stop! This hobby is growing Way to fast for improvement! umphh. Not supporting his gorilla marketing but seriously if you want to flame the guy or his product why don't you start with a thread of people that have purchased and Used his product that don't like it or think its bad. Oh, never mind that thread would have 0 replies as it Appears everyone that bought they Actually Like them! Not for everyone but such are most things in life. If half the effort to Flame supporters of this hobby was put into Contributing to this hobby it would be an Amazing and we might actually never see it fade away. Back to your roast....... And no the PS guy did not endorse nor pay for my opinion.

#108 6 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

My wife has been sent free products lately just because she has HUNDREDS of facebook friends (ie: NOT a lot), but she's in contact with other moms, so even with the small numbers still an "influencer" and I've found the whole thing pretty eye opening.
    I mean, if she is being sent stuff to promote "if she likes it", to her relative small numbers, how much of this is going on now all over the place? It isn't just the Kardashians.
    It's fair to bring this issue up publicly.

Thats a fair observation and it does happen in all business. But in this case wouldn't you Think someone along the way would have said "I bought these PS lights and hated them! or I didn't like them!, or they didn't work as claimed?" There are none. Yes you can sway a buyer but its not as easy to sway their opinion. Especially in this hobby and More so in this forum!

#161 6 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Countless?

I've refrained from saying much, because I see why people would like the product and I've heard good things, but man, the marketing materials out there are nothing short of deceptive. When you market in that fashion, backlash is guaranteed at some point.

You realize 90% of the photos marketed come from Users not the seller right?

#164 6 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

Imagine if most of the audience today had to face what tom wible did back 18 years ago when he started the "over the top" modding on TZ.
    Of course, if he started now verse when he did... he'd probably be filthy rich

Lol I haven't heard that name in a Long time. But as you will remember Tom was an Ass clown that when off his meds (often) would sell his product by flaming and spewing venom at Everyone at a moments notice. Ahh the old days...... To funny that guy.

#174 6 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

Well in the context of some of the "concerns" in this thread... he certainly had to face a ton of criticism about what he was selling and for how much.

Agreed but you have to admit many of his Creations were a basic money grab. My personal favorite was the US Quarter glued to a screw for only $20. lol What innovation. His evening attack responses always made my day.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-you-thought-pinstadium-lights-were-good-get-a-look-at-our-setup?tu=yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.