(Topic ID: 204623)

If you thought PinStadium lights were good, get a look at our setup.

By TheBEAVR

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 191 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Vdrums
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

weird_al_split (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    pinstadiumcult.gif
    tumblr_ohrpkwDEDD1qg7mgao1_500.gif
    reactor9and3quarters.gif
    image (resized).png
    zNYkNMdZBx-12 (resized).png
    thatsthejoke (resized).jpg
    IMG_1847 (resized).PNG
    care-o-meter.gif
    6 (resized).JPG
    DSC_2090 (resized).JPG
    DSC_4862 (resized).JPG
    DSC_5300 (resized).JPG
    939d5dbe9ddb039132d298c79e116f97426a3900.png (resized).jpg
    3E1B3C34-50CD-43B8-BA1D-1C99D4329EAE (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Pretty unclassy thread ....

Coming from the king of class

#49 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Maybe I’m in the minority but I don’t think any one likes being belittled for something there passionate about.

Like everything else; there's a limit.

#53 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Like i said, how well do you think it would go over if I made a thread about the worst pinball company ever on here? I bet not many people would laugh about it and upvote me...

Right, because you're THE notorious Stern cheerleader so it wouldn't seem very genuine. Thus that's not really a good comparison.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

...and I'd probably even get banned from Pinside because of it.

Hey, will never know how many thumbs up you get if you don't try.

#96 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mocean:

If you're intentionally attacking another user in an attempt to get the thread closed, I have to hand it to you: that's clever.

His intention is to class up the joint!

#104 6 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

I'm usually not a big fan of moderation but the unfounded accusations of people being paid shills for him deserve serious moderation in my opinion because they are attacks on the character of other pinsiders.

And how close are you to Cincinnati exactly? Ah... 20 minutes what a shock.

Quoted from delt31:

I like their videos btw and enjoyed watching the install/his feedback on the product and then bam it hits you with the discount code....

Well in his "defense" the review starts out with a Pinstadium COMMERCIAL.

#119 6 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Wait wait wait wait wait....wait........wait......wait......wait....a......sec.......**PDI'S ENTIRE BUSINESS MODEL**,
    ....like...I can't even fathom the people paying an extra 20 bucks or whatever for pingulps that are flat-painted with some stenciled logo on it, but people are doing it, and nobody is crucifying the people selling THOSE...

Actually I talk shit aboot those products quite a lot.

Quoted from bobukcat:

Ah damn, you got me Sherlock! Everyone in the tri-state area just lines up to shill this product! Now, would you like to do some actual work and see where I've posted that these kits are not for everyone or every game? No, of course you wouldn't.

Maybe you can do some actual work and look into what the kidding emoticon looks like.

#138 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

Two points to consider:
    1. Lighting and the (lack of) need for it is in the eye (and taste) of the beholder;
    So it's not lying,

Jwilson is saying the pictures are doctored, Whixh is a little diff'rent than your point

#143 6 years ago

Jesus get a room with the guy already

#162 6 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Honest question: Have any of those that are opposed to the product seen a set in real life and what did you not like, what did you like?

Yes I have. It was completely too bright and very pink/red (it was on a TWD). What I didn't like is it was a total eyesore; blindingly bright, colored, & obnoxious.
    I apparently have very good vision (my eye doctor might disagree) because I don't have any issues seeing playfields in general, and certain(t)ly not any LED Stern.

#169 6 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Fair enough. Appreciate the dialogue.

Of course, no problem.
    Not everyone likes anything. I don't go inside the pinstadium thread and bust anyone's chops; they like what they like. Whether I think it's silly or not doesn't factor in with them, and them liking it doesn't change my view at all.

#173 6 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

Everyone seems to have different tastes when it comes to lighting.

So I'm not sure it's really fair to make a blanket statement that they are obnoxious because you saw a set that was not setup the way that you would have preferred it. Blame the game owner, not the lights.

Agreed.

Hold on, I did not make a blanket statement aboot them; I was asked if I had seen them in person and I explained what I saw.
    A less intense red cloud hanging over a game doesn't make it any better for me, or green, blue, purple etc.

BTW, the owner of the company was the owner of the machine, or at least he set it up.

Quoted from NPO:

negativity in triple threads is reaching critical mass....

Same shit diff'rent year...it always happens around this time!

#175 6 years ago

4 weeks later
    #182 6 years ago

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

#184 6 years ago

pinstadiumcult.gifpinstadiumcult.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-you-thought-pinstadium-lights-were-good-get-a-look-at-our-setup?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.