(Topic ID: 204623)

If you thought PinStadium lights were good, get a look at our setup.

By TheBEAVR

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 191 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Vdrums
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

weird_al_split (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    pinstadiumcult.gif
    tumblr_ohrpkwDEDD1qg7mgao1_500.gif
    reactor9and3quarters.gif
    image (resized).png
    zNYkNMdZBx-12 (resized).png
    thatsthejoke (resized).jpg
    IMG_1847 (resized).PNG
    care-o-meter.gif
    6 (resized).JPG
    DSC_2090 (resized).JPG
    DSC_4862 (resized).JPG
    DSC_5300 (resized).JPG
    939d5dbe9ddb039132d298c79e116f97426a3900.png (resized).jpg
    3E1B3C34-50CD-43B8-BA1D-1C99D4329EAE (resized).jpeg

There are 191 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 6 years ago

Introducing our concept of PinFLOODLIGHTS for your pinball machine. Tired of other lighting mods not making sure every last inch of the playfield is not lit with the beautiful sight of light like God created? Then this kit is for you. Not only will it light up the whole playfield, along with keeping you having an epileptic seizure when playing AFMr, it will light up the whole damn room. PinFLOODLIGHTs are 87% brighter than other similar lighting methods. Guaranteed to make it nearly impossible to determine which inserts are actually lit.

*You may need to contact the US DOE about getting the reactor from the USS Dallas to power our kits.

I'm not the brainchild behind this awesome mod, just the marketing guy. I can't take the full credit on something this great.

FLOODLIGHTS copy (resized).jpgFLOODLIGHTS copy (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

I'm assuming that there is some point/joke here that I'm not getting.

#3 6 years ago

Yep

#5 6 years ago

#6 6 years ago

What a dick.

Personally I like my PinStadiums, and I get the POV of those who don't. Every mod isn't for everybody. But to create a thread to slam someone's product. Uncalled for and unclassy.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Uncalled for and unclassy.

stay classy, pinside.

#8 6 years ago

If you don't like them, don't buy them. I have 2 sets and use them on a couple of games that are really dark. I can easily control the brightness and the I/Flasher integration is great.

#9 6 years ago

I imagine this is in response to the CONSTANT spamming of PinStadiums by the guy who sells them, plus the spam he causes by asking for people who buy it to spam elsewhere for a discount on his overpriced product.

You know, for about $45 you can buy pretty much the exact same thing - including the mobile app! - from Amazon.

#10 6 years ago

I think they are great and work really well for 90s bally/williams games that are really dark.

#11 6 years ago

It's a JOKE!

#12 6 years ago

Man, a lot of butt hurt people around here. I took it as a joke and got a kick out of it. Maybe some of you should lighten up a bit, kick back, play a game of pinball, and not be so angry in life.

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from Nelly:

Maybe some of you should lighten up a bit

If you really want to lighten up, have I got the mod for you...

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from Nelly:

Man, a lot of butt hurt people around here. I took it as a joke and got a kick out of it. Maybe some of you should lighten up a bit, kick back, play a game of pinball, and not be so angry in life.

I took it as a joke too... A lame one calling someone out on their product.

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mocean:

If you really want to lighten up, have I got the mod for you...

I knew someone would pick up on the pun!

#16 6 years ago

I'm throwing my hat into the small business ring with my new invention, PinShieldz.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Here is a picture of it in action.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#18 6 years ago

I have the next best and safest thing that has ever happened to pinball, shooter rod protection. Just slip ur rod into the latex free sheath provided and say goodbye to dirty shooter rods forever. $49.99 more colors available soon.

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

Coming soon from PinStadium:

Is the girl included, and is she HUO?

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'm throwing my hat into the small business ring with my new invention, PinShieldz.

Here is a picture of it in action.

I'm way ahead of you. Remember all those eclipse glasses that no body knew what to do with after the eclipse? Well, I've been stock piling them! I'm going to make a killing now!

glasses2 (resized).pngglasses2 (resized).png

#21 6 years ago

ele (resized).jpgele (resized).jpg

#22 6 years ago

You sure ?

LTG : )

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bigbossfan:

What a dick.
    Personally I like my PinStadiums, and I get the POV of those who don't. Every mod isn't for everybody. But to create a thread to slam someone's product. Uncalled for and unclassy.

Spamming this product all over the place is uncalled for and unclassy!

A good product should speak for itself not require constant pimping all over the place. I personally find all the spam annoying and the claims deceptive as they are trying to pretend games that look just fine in a dark room actually need this overpriced gimmick.

#24 6 years ago
    Quoted from Nelly:

I'm way ahead of you. Remember all those eclipse glasses that no body knew what to do with after the eclipse? Well, I've been stock piling them! I'm going to make a killing now!

ROFL I wish I could thumbs up that more than once.

#25 6 years ago

Nice to finally be able to see what a Dialed In playfield looks like.

#26 6 years ago

You laugh but i tried taking a shot of my dialed in and pictures keep coming out like this. my buddy Scott was having a good time just playing

20171109_220504 (resized).jpg20171109_220504 (resized).jpg

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

You laugh but i tried taking a shot of my dialed in and pictures keep coming out like this. my buddy Scott was having a good time just playing

You're doing it wrong. You need to put this in a dark dungeon cell with no windows, lights, or other machines around it. Haven't you seen the advertisements?

#28 6 years ago

Is he a giant...or is that a zizzle??

#29 6 years ago

Weird.....shouldn't yours look like this?

jjp_dialied_in (resized).pngjjp_dialied_in (resized).png

#30 6 years ago
    Quoted from Ericc123:

I'm assuming that there is some point/joke here that I'm not getting.

He's from Austin. In case you didn't know, Austin is the center of all brilliant thought and indeed the very source of civilization and culture in Texas. Once you move there, you're required to sign an Affidavit of Citizenship, stating that you agree to look down on most of the rest of the world as a bunch of uneducated plebes, and also pledging your undying support for local coffee shops and Taco Deli.

#31 6 years ago

Hey guys, thanks for the laugh, been sick today so this has been good medicine.

#32 6 years ago
    Quoted from clg:

Spamming this product all over the place is uncalled for and unclassy!
    A good product should speak for itself not require constant pimping all over the place. I personally find all the spam annoying and the claims deceptive as they are trying to pretend games that look just fine in a dark room actually need this overpriced gimmick.

Could just block the guy if it bothers you that much.

#33 6 years ago

I think its a hilarious thread post though.

Quoted from Frax:

Could just block the guy if it bothers you that much.

Its not just him. Others ooz that product in every thread that talks about lighting/modding. Its not just 1 or 2 pictures either but a half dozen showing various settings. I mean, I get it but you cant get away. Its a decent product but its irritating to a degree. Its just not classy.

Woreatuxedo (resized).jpgWoreatuxedo (resized).jpg

#34 6 years ago

Can someone tell me where I can get some of these Pinstadium Lights?

#35 6 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Can someone tell me where I can get some of these Pinstadium Lights?

They are sold in every owners/club thread on Pinside.

#36 6 years ago

Wow, 87% brighter than any other product. Unfortunately I was looking for something in the 90% or above range. Maybe there will be a newer model that’s a bit brighter in the future. One can only hope.

#38 6 years ago

Where to God I laughed my butt off when I saw this. When I'm the one who puts bright lights on his plate feel because I'm half blind ha ha

#39 6 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Once you move there, you're required to sign an Affidavit of Citizenship, stating that you agree to look down on most of the rest of the world as a bunch of uneducated plebes, and also pledging your undying support for local coffee shops and Taco Deli.

Welcome to the Republic of Austin. Taco Deli patronage is not required, but if you haven't had street corn or pronounce "Jacinto" without a hard J you will be shunned.

#40 6 years ago

Pretty unclassy thread about a great product that is made by a great guy. What a Dick move and to all of you guys who up voted his post and think this is funny, I don't even know what to say. I actually do know what to say but I'm not allowed to say it on here. This place is unbelievable I tell ya.

Most tasteless and rude thread I've maybe ever seen on here. I hope you're proud of yourself. The moderators should remove this thread ASAP!

#41 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Pretty unclassy thread about a great product that is made by a great guy. What a Dick move and to all of you guys who up voted his post and think this is funny, I don't even know what to say. I actually do know what to say but I'm not allowed to say it on here. This place is unbelievable I tell ya.
    Most tasteless and rude thread I've maybe ever seen on here. I hope you're proud of yourself. The moderators should remove this thread ASAP!

Do you really feel like the mods should remove posts that you don't like or find funny? Ypu think THIS is the most rude or tastless thread on here? No way.

I'm glad you're not a moderator.

#42 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Pretty unclassy thread ....

Coming from the king of class

#43 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Just to clarify, I was laughing at the responses. I saw pinstadium at expo and liked them and currently have a set ordered.

But at the same time you just have to laugh otherwise you'll be upset with all the crap that gets posted on this forum (just like every forum)

#44 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Aw man, I'm enjoying this thread and I think pinstadiums are a cool idea. If I were the pinstadium guy I'd have posted my ad 4 times in this thread already.

I just thought it was funny, even though there were a few people taking real digs at them.

#45 6 years ago

Hilarious. I'm ordering their lights to try out, but come on, with the amount of spam and how bright they are, they can get little fun poked at 'em.

#46 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mocean:

Do you really feel like the mods should remove posts that you don't like or find funny? Ypu think THIS is the most rude or tastless thread on here? No way.
    I'm glad you're not a moderator.

Yeah I really feel like it should be removed. It's one thing to say you don't like a product but to actally post a thread about someone's product and make fun of it with intent/potential to hurt a guys business is a whole different ball game.

There is a certain pinball company that I think really sucks, but i wouldnt even think about creating a thread about them. If I were to do that I believe I would get a million downvotes and a ton of hate mail probably. It's just not cool at all IMO, especially about a product that is a very good product.

I'm done ranting about it so no use in trying to get me going any more on the subject. I just find it totally tasteless and classless and that's my opinion about it like it or not.

#47 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Coming from the king of class

Yeah right, you should talk!

#48 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah I really feel like it should be removed. It's one thing to say you don't like a product but to actally post a thread about someone's product and make fun of it with intent/potential to hurt a guys business is a whole different ball game.
    There is a certain pinball company that I think really sucks, but i wouldnt even think about creating a post about them. If I were to do that I believe I would get a million downvotes and a ton of hate mail probably. It's just not cool at all IMO, especially about a product that is a very good product.
    I'm done ranting about it so no use in trying to get me going any more on the subject. I just find it totally tasteless and classless and that's my opinion about it like it or not.

I agree. When it’s posted in two different places it’s an attack.not just a funny post. And it’s not really on a company it’s one guy! Does Scott push them too much? YES! But he is excited about them and what they do for Pinball. The brightness matters in no way because they are fully controllable to an individuals liking. Maybe I’m in the minority but I don’t think any one likes being belittled for something there passionate about.

#49 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Maybe I’m in the minority but I don’t think any one likes being belittled for something there passionate about.

Like everything else; there's a limit.

#50 6 years ago

i remember when humor wasn’t dead. Those were good times.

Or maybe it was just that whiny curmudgeons didn’t have a platform to bray on.

There are 191 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-you-thought-pinstadium-lights-were-good-get-a-look-at-our-setup?hl=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.