(Topic ID: 250007)

If you sold your entire pinball collection...

By AFM95

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“If I sold my entire pinball collection, here's what I would do with my money:”

• Invest it to accelerate my retirement 72 votes
      36%
    • Fund a new hobby 30 votes
      15%
    • Spend it on experiences, such as traveling abroad 24 votes
      12%
    • Buy a dream car I've always wanted 26 votes
      13%
    • One word: Tacos 16 votes
      8%
    • Donate it to charity 3 votes
      1%
    • I like what the OP said: hookers and blow 30 votes
      15%

(201 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190817_091954 (resized).jpg
    BA93DC03-6921-4A7D-9661-75A7A3ABC804 (resized).jpeg
    4488C1FA-0084-4272-8ED8-0163153B98DF (resized).jpeg
    FB19792B-A981-4739-BB36-AB411F28F6A7 (resized).jpeg
    E7A8C0A8-FA55-41CF-931B-9230C17EEB8A (resized).png
    62923273-9224-441F-B1D3-9E663E68727D (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20190824-080347_Google (resized).jpg
    1985_bmw_m635csi_1530067612f66e7dff9f98764da01 (resized).jpg
    th (resized).jpg
    2E2r1tq (resized).jpg
    gir (resized).jpg
    626935 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider randomguyoffcl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Buy real estate...in Hawaii.

Why stop at the pins?

I’m taking a hard look at everything right now...cars, trucks, trailers, this f’ing energy hog house with these ceilings that require a 20ft ladder just to change the air filters. People come over and say “wow nice” but I’m completely miserable with it all right down to the toxic air I’m breathing, the toxic water I’m drinking and the toxic attitudes of people in general (I’ve been road raged on 3 times this past month, hey I drive slow and safe)

So why not a tiny house on a clean island without this radio active phone lodged up my ass 24/7?

#51 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Sounds good to me. Whats even better is to keep ur collection and also get some hookers and blow

These things are deplorable and not even worth joking about. Using a woman’s body as a c-dumpster is disgusting. And go visit best gore to see what blowing cocaine up your nose supports...one cartel video for instance shows a police father and his son tied up, dad is decapitated, his head then tossed at son who is forced to watch. Son is then flayed alive and his heart removed-while still beating it is stuck to his chest with the knife.

Enjoy your hookers and blow!

#56 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

not too mention ur watching "best gore"

It’s tough, shit haunts me at night but it’s important.

We have contact with many families and individuals via a real estate career & children in school. We’ve come across a few families over the years who are known to have 1 or 2 parties a year that get a little wild with the yay. These are functional professionals with nice homes, cars and that perfect printed Xmas card every year showing off that veneer. Most people could care less what they do but watching those videos gives me the proper perspective to have zero tolerance for anyone who partakes in that garbage behavior.

And you’re right...I am doing harmful things like driving a diesel dually, buying too much plastic & other petro products. At least I’m aware and working on making changes.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider randomguyoffcl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-you-sold-your-entire-pinball-collection?tu=randomguyoffcl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.