(Topic ID: 230401)

If you haven't played DI in a while, try the new code (1.57+)!

By Nokoro

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by CUJO
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Wow Showdown...It's gonna take a loooong time to get there. Mos times I think it's impossible but it has to happen at some point. Or not

Do you carry over your sim cards from ball to ball or is that considered a bitch move? I'm picking this up soon, and curious what the cool kids do

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It really comes down to what kind of player you are.

Decent, but far from amazing. I am a bit of masochist, but I stick with whatever the factory outlanes are... so all the way up on GOT, or in the middle for most.

Quoted from TheLaw:

I feel like it's my job to get good enough at the game to complete it the way it was made. And if I don't do it, that's life. I never got to EOTL on MET.

Crumbs. I agree with this. Looks like they won't be carrying over. Had my Met for 3 years and never lowered it. Definitely never got to EOTL. 3 crank it ups was my best, and that happened once. But sounds like the new code does that for you now so maybe it's OK?

Quoted from TheLaw:

EDIT: You have Ripleys rated so imagine having to spell ripleys plus 1 more, and instead of getting the letters you have to shot a shot harder than GEM to get each one, and they go away after each ball, and you have to hit them one at a time.

Took me I think 2 years of owning RBION to get to Atlantis...and I had more time then!

My first game. I NEVER should have fooking traded it. Respect for getting to Atlantis on stock settings, you animal you.

Anyhoo, the new DI code sounds really great... getting it tomorrow, WOOHOO!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#16 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

It’s still hard to collect letters, most I’ve gotten in over 2 years is four so it’s not like I’m breezing through the game.

Looks like I'm never getting to showdown then haha. It's fine, I love the idea of basically unobtainable wizard modes. Do or die mulitball, Valinor etc... sounds like there is plenty of other things to do and I love that the new code makes all the modes actually count for something. Also very very happy to have my empty Lawlor spot filled again.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Congrats and enjoy...it's a damn fine game.

Oh did the new code lower the shots required?

Thanks man!

Apparently by a substantial bit. It dropped the day after I traded it for my SW, so never got to check it out. Supposedly makes things a bit less wood choppy?

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Huh....I guess so but I never found it that way really. If you "play it right" and spread the items around and fold them into a MB and save the other MB for the next time etc etc I thought it was weighted very well. But hell he's the designer so I can't argue with it.
Of that reminds me, You can Make sure you turn the tilt carry over off on DI. Hmm....I wonder if that's still default on 1.57
Make sure that bob trap door works, and you may want to adjust the strength of the upper flipper...down a few notches.

Oh totally with you. I never had that vibe from it. Maybe replace "wood choppy" with "more easy, me can get faster to all the things now" haha. The DI is second-hand so probably tweaked but will def. check that stuff out.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-you-haven-t-played-di-in-a-while-try-the-new-code-157?tu=gorillabiscuits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.