(Topic ID: 12214)

If you have ever...., You may be a PINHEAD!!!

By Drano

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Ihatethesnow!_001.jpg
    disney_jungle_pinball.jpg
    epic_seal1-300x271.png
    DSC_7633_(Custom).JPG
    DSC_6547_edit_(Large).JPG
    DSC_6530_(Large).JPG
    There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 12 years ago

Start buying parts for machines you don't own

#52 12 years ago

If you have ever had more than one pin in your kitchen...your a pinhead

#53 12 years ago
    Quoted from Wickedquickss:

If you have ever had more than one pin in your kitchen...your a pinhead

Just one isn't enough?

#54 12 years ago

if you convince your boss to have the company trucks oil changed at a new place because there is a pizza place across the street that has pins, you are a pinhead.

#55 12 years ago

If you bought your truck primarily to haul machines.
    If you put a lean against your truck to buy a pinball machine.
    If you search CL, ebay, pinside, pynball, mr.pinball more times a day then you eat.
    If you have more than one gameroom and .....
    If you can't wait until your kid goes to college so you can have another gameroom.
    If you have purchased a second game of the same title then sell the one that is in the worst shape.
    If your girlfriend who did not play pins before dating you drops 6.5K on ECWOZ LE.
    If you could sell off your pinball collection and payoff your house.
    If you still work 40 plus hours a week not to keep up on bills but to keep feeding your pinball habit.
    If your want list goes from 20 to 2 to 5 back up to 8. Just stand up and state your name you have a problem.

#56 12 years ago

Babbelman: When your pins have no burned out bulbs, but you drive your car with one headlight...

been there but turnsignal light.
    same goes for pinball rubbers and truck tires.
    as for the fireplace.... sounds like he is the type that would already have armor, non glare, shaker, subwoofer and low voltage low heat LED's =-) on all his pins. Probably not much heat.

also if you have crossed two borders to get a pin your probably a pinhead

#57 12 years ago

This thread is certified EPIC.

epic_seal1-300x271.pngepic_seal1-300x271.png

#58 12 years ago

come home from a long trip with a sexy, beautiful woman waiting with open arms and a smile on her face, and pass by her blowing her a kiss on the way to the Man Cave....

Luckily she's forgiving and didn't leave me.

#59 12 years ago

i choosed my last truck (brand new) considering i will buy machines in the future.

i did buy parts for machines i don't own yet.

i always have a half full basket ready from pinball life and others.

i have too much spare parts... and they keep coming in.

thats what i can think of right now...

#60 12 years ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

When you're driving out of town and checking craigslist for each location you're travelling through....
    When you schedule vacation around driving to pick up a pin....
    Guilty of both

GUILTY! And sentenced to a life of pindiction.

#61 12 years ago

If you form a corporation so you can write off all pinball related expenses. Especially travel!

#62 12 years ago
    Quoted from rplante:

If you've planned a trip to Vegas JUST to visit the Pinball Hall of Fame ......

+1

#63 12 years ago

If you have tried to date girls that also like pinball......

#64 12 years ago

I had one of these moments today when I was at the store buying a neoprene knee sleeve...decided to go ahead and get an elbow sleeve for my "pinball elbow" (acts up when I nudge)

#65 12 years ago

If you ever taken more then 2 years or more to refurbish a pin YOUR way...

#66 12 years ago

If when you build your gameroom you give it two 20amp breakers and plugs spaced every 4 to 5 feet apart...

#67 12 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

If you form a corporation so you can write off all pinball related expenses. Especially travel!

Now that's original!

#68 12 years ago
    Quoted from kevinleedrum:

rplante said:If you've planned a trip to Vegas JUST to visit the Pinball Hall of Fame ......
    +1

YUP!
    I'm in LV right now! Heading of to the PHOF tomorrow. Can't wait
    But, I am here on business.

#69 12 years ago

When you're texting and your phone auto corrects to pin abbreviations.

#70 12 years ago

..."I know, I know; but I bought this one cuz I thought YOU would like it!"...

#71 12 years ago
    Quoted from ianwho:

When you're texting and your phone auto corrects to pin abbreviations

lmfao!!!

#72 12 years ago
    Quoted from Drano:

Okay, how about a little Friday fun?
    I'll start.
    If you have ever purchased parts for a machine you don't even own yet.... you may be a PINHEAD!
    Guilty

Yes, I didn't finish the deal on my Sopranos (pretty much set though) and was at www.LittleShopOfGames.com store buying parts for it.

#73 12 years ago

You've wondered how you could fit one in your bathroom or walk in closet?

2 weeks later
    #75 12 years ago

your watching the immunity challenge on survivor, and you think to yourself "why does it always gotta be tossing coconuts into baskets? Why can't they build a jungle pinball machine?"

disney_jungle_pinball.jpgdisney_jungle_pinball.jpg

#76 12 years ago

When you are waiting for parts packages in the mail from 3 different vendors!

#77 12 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

Yup, can lose for 5 years too! Per the IRS before it is called a hobby

#78 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

When your wife says "We need to buy more rubbers", and you ask her "Flipper or mini-post"?

#79 12 years ago

You may be a pinhead if you've permanently given up your spot in the garage to work on pins and your wife's mad there's 6in of snow on the ground and she's parking outside because your clear coating a PF.

It's called a Pinrage now, vehicles sleep outside.

Ihatethesnow!_001.jpgIhatethesnow!_001.jpg

There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-you-have-ever-you-may-be-a-pinhead/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.